Chatbox
 Amygdala
09:24:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Awww...she did good...we do not mention the other one...how could she
 Frostyhills24
09:24:19 Frosty, (She/Her)
Caeruleum

with my older females I didn't breed them I just turned them into battle wolves before I took a break from Wolfplay.
 Caeruleum
09:23:31 Cae, Blue
Its her best pup yet XD

Another one died pregmant? Awful >:(
 Amygdala
09:23:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-
My oldest girl is still going strong
 Hallow's Eve
09:23:15 Hallow, Eve
-WP Click-

That's a lot of hours pregnant XD
 Amygdala
09:22:53 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
She fought all the odds to deliver her last litter XD

Were they atleast good
 Caeruleum
09:22:35 Cae, Blue
The one who died pregnant gets no shoutout >:(
 Caeruleum
09:21:46 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
Shout out to the girl who gave me her pups after she died (labor alert came after sad news LOL)
 purdy
09:20:05 
Frosty,
thank you your the best!!!
 Little Husky
09:19:32 Huskies, She/Her
PvP anyone? I'm on the list with a wager of 10, max battle exp 100.
 Frostyhills24
09:18:55 Frosty, (She/Her)
Purdy I gotchu
 purdy
09:18:30 
one more and the I have 80 paws!!! ahhhhhhhh
 Frostyhills24
09:17:28 Frosty, (She/Her)
Icemoons that link doesn't work try this instead

-Click-
 Frostyhills24
09:16:42 Frosty, (She/Her)
Icemoons

upload the image you want to insert to -Click- then copy the direct link. then go to the forum and hit "insert" then "image then just copy and paste the link. You want your image width to be 400 Pixels or less so it fits.
 icemoons
09:08:13 slushy,ice,moon,
anyone know how to post a photo in forums?
 icemoons
09:07:41 slushy,ice,moon,
none of mine got taken today
 distant-lands
09:06:58 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i'm still salty at the DS gods for taking my best producer >.>
 BuggyOs
09:03:15 Bug-a-boo
Shadow
yeah pretty much right now
 Wilverbeast
09:03:05 Will
Oh my god
Nobody got sniped by DS!?

Hell yeah *^*
 Shadow Tree
09:02:55 MariTheChimObsessed
Is chat dead?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : -3
Coyote : -2
Leopard : +5
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    145    146    147    148    149   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 03:32 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/nine
" Did you know I have five other siblings?" Mary said, sitting down. "they live all over the world, and they always send me postcards of their adventures. I wish WE could do that, and not focus on hunters that want our souls."
( dark, mary.Dark. ;'3 )
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 03:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar & Rezhar/Male/ADFA & The gold council
~"Good job Regnar, I actually told him to go to you but this came upand so I had to make drastic choices"~ Rezhar said in a innocent voice. Regnar looked back at Jabari ~"So now I need to ship him back home?"~ Regnar asked. He only heard a chuckle.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 03:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari, Rezhar(And Geraldzer)/Males/The gold council
Jabari found himselfin a large chamber it had torches on the wall and hundred types of weapons across from Jabari was his Father, who looked at Jabari with neutral eyes. Rezhar appeared next to him a long dagger in his hand "Jabari, todays lesson will be...painful." Rezhar said putting his index finger on the point of the dagger. "You wont die I made a deal with the real gods themselves." He said bowing. "This lesson is to feel what true death feels like" Rezhaar explained. Jabari felt panic but at the same time calm. "Alright" He said. Rezhar was a blur when he charged Jabari and stabbed him in the chest, Jabari was shocked at the pain and he slumped over gasping for breathe. He felt warm blood and fell over, the pain dissapeared and the dagger whisped away, Jabari got back up only to see Rezhar and his father rushing him with swords in their hands. Jabari groaned them screamed in pain as the sword entered his abdomen. His fathers face was only neutral. But Rezhar had a slight smile although his eyes showed pain. Jabari knew this lesson was going to be excruciating. (Aye may have been a bit too graphic in the gore and details=( Just let me know! )
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 04:13 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(XD, it's fine, u might want to warn the others)
Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/M: Jabari, Rezhar
Fang/Deceased/M: Lily, Jabari (will be going in and out)
Lily followed Fang as they went deeper inside the forest before disappearing inside a lake. Confused, she followed before seeing where Fang went. Looking around she found herself surrounded by weapons. She started to panick until she saw Fang going down one of the isleways. She understood the look in his eyes now. He was remembering an old friend of his and was tracking him. Or at least, his spirit that is. She followed before hearing a scream come from one of the subchambers. Whipping around, she lost her control for a moment before losing it completely losing it as she recognized Jabari. Fang turned to find that Lily was standing frozen, her flames whipping up around her. He gasped, Oh Scrap, not now Lily! He thought desperately but it was no use. The flames around her decesnded, destroying weapon after weapon as it went towards the subchamber. Fang closed his eyes, trying to get a message to Lily. Groaning, he started for Lily right as the flames licked the entrance and the doors started to envelop in flames.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 04:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar & Jabari(Geraldzer)/Males/ The gold council.
Rezhar looked at the flames and started laaughing, "M father was right, leaving the passage would lead them here. Geraldzer open the doors and dont worry about the flames. Its time we have an audience" Rezhar said a wide smile on his face. Two large wolves coloured gold came to life from the walls and sat down. Rezhar lifted Jabari's head "Unfortunatly we made a deal with the gods and the demons, and so on this time you will take longer to regenerate but you wont die" Rezhar whispered. Jabari couldnt do anything but go on his knees as Rezhar took a blade out and waited for their guests "Come in youve just made it" He howled.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 04:37 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily started for the door, her powers in a crazed fury. Her fur was turning golden and her feathers were turning silver as well as golden. Fang quickly trotted in the room immediately noticing the other two golden wolves. "Oh crap. This is not going to end well." He muttered to himself before addressing the two wolves. "I am sorry for what happens next and I suggest that you explain quickly what is happening." Stepping out of the way quickly as the flames were growing closer, he sighed sitting down by the door before activating his powers. In response, a long scar opened up on his shoulder, then a gash on his paw before Lily walked into the room. Her eyes were now 1 gold 1 silver and her claws were all gold. As she growled, her purple fire that was usually invisible became visible as it turned gold. Fang shook his head as Lily spotted Jabari and Rezhar. Growling, she asked, "What is going on here? And I suggest you have a good answer."
(Oh. . .boy)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 05:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar Jabari (Geraldzer)/Males/The gold council
Rezhar was smiling madly "A good answer? hmm let me think, this is apart of our heritage where the demons and gods make a truce, and unfortnatly for you...You entered a trap" Rezhar said chuckling. "You see, those flames and othe fancy tool wont work in this chamber, These two wolves are part of the wolf gods royal army." Rezhar explained the wolves stepped forward their eyes glowing red. "And this, huh this is a practise thats been done for years"(Some info, despite being believed as gods they believe in god called the wolfs gods, but interesting enough its Cerberus and another one Whom I forgot the name of) Rezhar said he then put the blade on Jabari's throat. Jabari looked at Lily "Look...Away...Damn it, this isnt...youre business-" Jabari's sentence was cut off as Rezhar slit his neck with a smallsmile this time "He is right, you barely know him and yet, here you are." He said softly.(Luckily I said Jabari wont die but man,I made Rezhar a bit crazy 0.0)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 05:09 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Lol, Covi. At least you did it before I released Lily's true heritage xD)
Lily wanted to scream and kill everyone in the room but there was something holding her. Give. . .Give. . . She heard in her brain. Fang's head jerked up, you got to be kidding me. Lily closed her eyes before opening them again, the silver eye purple. As the wolves stepped forward, she let out a warning growl. No, she wouldn't give. . .yet. Narrowing her eyes, she pulled her fire back. She looked at Jabari again before saying, "For most it wouldn't be my business but those who truly know me know otherwise."
(Whoops, talking in riddles again.)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 05:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar & Jabari(Geraldzer)/Males/The gold council
Rezhar released Jabari allowing him to fall to the ground "Hm,my brother knew you well" He said,his mile was gone and he was now walking towards her wiping the blade. "He believed in something that went against our cause. Ofcourse he and I were given a second chance at that time reliving in the world until he did what he did" He said with a slight growl.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 05:26 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Fang/Deceased/M: Rezhar
Fang straightened. Dang, I knew he looked familiar. He kept his eyes on the wolves, knowing that whatever Rezhar did next, Lily could deal with it.
Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/M: Rezhar
Lily watched him come towards her and smiled before sitting down. "And your brother might be whom if I might ask?" She went with what her mother had taught her all those years ago. Get information, use the information. Piece things together. She finished the saying in her mind before focusing on Rezhar.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    145    146    147    148    149   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us