Chatbox
 Amygdala
09:24:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Awww...she did good...we do not mention the other one...how could she
 Frostyhills24
09:24:19 Frosty, (She/Her)
Caeruleum

with my older females I didn't breed them I just turned them into battle wolves before I took a break from Wolfplay.
 Caeruleum
09:23:31 Cae, Blue
Its her best pup yet XD

Another one died pregmant? Awful >:(
 Amygdala
09:23:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-
My oldest girl is still going strong
 Hallow's Eve
09:23:15 Hallow, Eve
-WP Click-

That's a lot of hours pregnant XD
 Amygdala
09:22:53 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
She fought all the odds to deliver her last litter XD

Were they atleast good
 Caeruleum
09:22:35 Cae, Blue
The one who died pregnant gets no shoutout >:(
 Caeruleum
09:21:46 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
Shout out to the girl who gave me her pups after she died (labor alert came after sad news LOL)
 purdy
09:20:05 
Frosty,
thank you your the best!!!
 Little Husky
09:19:32 Huskies, She/Her
PvP anyone? I'm on the list with a wager of 10, max battle exp 100.
 Frostyhills24
09:18:55 Frosty, (She/Her)
Purdy I gotchu
 purdy
09:18:30 
one more and the I have 80 paws!!! ahhhhhhhh
 Frostyhills24
09:17:28 Frosty, (She/Her)
Icemoons that link doesn't work try this instead

-Click-
 Frostyhills24
09:16:42 Frosty, (She/Her)
Icemoons

upload the image you want to insert to -Click- then copy the direct link. then go to the forum and hit "insert" then "image then just copy and paste the link. You want your image width to be 400 Pixels or less so it fits.
 icemoons
09:08:13 slushy,ice,moon,
anyone know how to post a photo in forums?
 icemoons
09:07:41 slushy,ice,moon,
none of mine got taken today
 distant-lands
09:06:58 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i'm still salty at the DS gods for taking my best producer >.>
 BuggyOs
09:03:15 Bug-a-boo
Shadow
yeah pretty much right now
 Wilverbeast
09:03:05 Will
Oh my god
Nobody got sniped by DS!?

Hell yeah *^*
 Shadow Tree
09:02:55 MariTheChimObsessed
Is chat dead?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : -3
Coyote : -2
Leopard : +5
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    144    145    146    147    148   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 01:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul/Males/???
Jabari paused where he was and looked at lily with guilt, but then he shook his head "Yes, maybe" He said. He said thank you while Paul stomped off ahead.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 01:48 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH Alpha/M:Jabari, Paul
Lily watched them go, saddened. She knew that she had to go back but she really didn't want to. Paul seemed really mean but she missed Jabari. She also didn't like the fact he might be in danger. Sighing, she slipped back into the spirit realm.
Raven/GH Deputy/M: Regnar (ind)
Raven flew over the land layed out before her, deep in thought. It was time to see what these ADFA brought with them. Seeing a line of vehicles, she let out a caw before diving into a bunch of trees. From there, her group would follow the vehicles to where they were going.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 01:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar/Male/ADFA(IND?)
The engines roared as the vehicles rushed single file back to base. Regnar despite the engines roaring heard a caw and smiled but stayed quiet. He was not a man who spoiled his own fun.

Edited at November 12, 2020 01:55 PM by The Covid pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 02:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul/Males/???
Jabari followed behind Paul in silence, it was normal for Jabari. They walked for sometime until Jabari could hear water splashing. Jabari smiled, atleast he was going back home, and Jabari knew what he must do as soon as he arrives. Only except he could feel Rezhar again.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 02:08 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(lol, I can't wait to see what happens next .-.)
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Jabari, Paul, FH, Regnar (ind)
Motioning to Phase to follow him, he went back into the healing cave. Freezing, he looked around to find that the two males were gone and so was the ghost hunter. Growling, he turned to Phase, "Go out into the Jungle and see if you can find the men. I will see if I can find the Ghost Hunter." Spreading his wings, he took the weapon exit before leaping into the sky. Soaring over the forest, he searched for any sign of the GH but instead heard vehicles roaring over the landscape. Slightly bending one wing, he turned not making any noise before landing on a heap of boulders. Shaking his fur out, he let out a howl letting everyone around know there was an alpha shifter in the area.(btw he is nowhere near the base anymore) Once that was done, he jumped down before trotting towards a cliff.
Night/GH Warrior/M: Paul, Jabari, GH, ADFA(ind)
Night watched the two men walk out before calling Thunder. Taking into the skies, he had him land in the forest. "Pick me up in 2 hours at the bay, okay?" Thunder nodded before taking off again, this time as a raven. Turning away, he started walking stealthily through the forest towards the old hunter base. (Which can in turn be the new ADFA hunter's base)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 02:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar & Rezhar/Males/ADFA & The Gold council
Regnar was looking out the trucks windows, suddnely he heard Rezhars voice ~"Listen up, I know you want fun but let me give you a new game"~ Rezhar said in a tense tone ~Go to the beack of the north rock, there you will find Jabari."~ Rezhar said slowly Regnar made a fist and tightened it. "How many men are in this truck?" He asked the driver looked at Regnar confused Regnar looked back his eyes like flint. "Erm, I think we have 10 men sir including us two."The man said (By the way they are speaking Afrikaans I just decided to dub it for now. ). Regnar grunted "take the path to the North rock." He commanded the man nodded and turned on a dirt road.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 02:28 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Deputy/M: Regnar
Raven paused in her flight. One car was turning off onto a dirt road while the others kept going. Letting out a caw, she said "Okay people, split up. I want Tracer, Lightning and you 3 with me. You two keep going with the vans. And you, go get the rest." She pointed with her beak at them before taking into flight again. "Let's go!" She started after the lone van with the 5 after her. She turned her head to watch the messenger take to the high skies.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 02:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul/Males/???
Paul stopped and so did Jabari both stood still they were on the beack and heading to the rock where Paul hid the plane. The sound of a roaring engine was coming close. Jabari could barely believe it when a truck drifted onto the beach and driving full speed towards them a man was hanging out the passenger window holding a firearm that looked like a pistol a shot rang out and Jabari suddenly slumped forward in his chest was a tranq dart. he truck stopped and 8 men jumped out and were in a hand to hand combat with Paul who fought ferociously knocking three men out unitl one man hit him in the back with the butt of his gun. Jabari was struggling to focus but the men were moving swiftly they grabbed Jabari and Paul and lifted them into the truck. Jabari saw the men take green sheets covered in green brush and then everything went dark.
-
-
-
Regnar/Males/ADFA
Regnar waited as the men put the camo sheet over the vehicle and jump back in the three men that were knocked out were tossed in the truck and they allhopped in the driver stepped on the gas and they sped off back on the dirt road.

Edited at November 12, 2020 02:59 PM by The Covid pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 03:16 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Warrior/M: Jabari, Paul, Regnar
Raven flew high above, seeing the whole thing play out. Letting out a caw, she started following the bush truck while another of her members took to the high skies in search of the FH.
(Bleh short~)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 03:27 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/M: Jabari,
Lily walked back, thinking about Jabari. She hoped he was okay. She almost made it back to the cave when Fang came out of nowhere. Growling she turned to him before pausing at the look in his eyes. He started trotting towards nothing before running. At a gallop, he disappeared in a tree. Looking around, she quickly followed and found herself in the form of a hellhound. "Be quiet now," Fang whispered before taking off through the forest. Sighing, she followed. Where in the world is this crazy spirit taking me?

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    144    145    146    147    148   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us