Chatbox
 icemoons
11:28:14 slushy,ice,moon,
tech
exhasted beyond words my friend

how are you
 kycantina
11:28:10 ky
Techno, just finished a big quest so I'm a rich girl :)) how are you?
 technoblade
11:27:05 Lil Techy | Techno
how are you guys?
 Jack-A-Boo
11:23:43 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

Paws for him
 Falling Stars
11:23:30 star, she/her
I just realized I have a 19 year old wolf-
 Hallow's Eve
11:20:58 Hallow, Eve
don't let myself breed my wolves till fall season so I am putting all my anticipation into other peoples litters lol.
 kycantina
11:19:20 ky
hey techno!!
 icemoons
11:17:44 slushy,ice,moon,
good morning tech
 technoblade
11:16:40 Lil Techy | Techno
morning chat
 icemoons
11:16:29 slushy,ice,moon,
Cat! Hi! It's been a while
 kycantina
11:11:34 ky
I'm setting up my bone litters to dull the pain of no pup trainees :')
 Hallow's Eve
11:09:22 Hallow, Eve
Ky

Thank you! I was going for a werewolf type style lol
 kycantina
11:08:20 ky
Hallow, ooh pretty, her gear looks great
 Bobcat
11:08:08 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Superior chases Legend

Leave her alone. She is finally in labor.
 purdy
11:07:27 
Frosty
huh?
 Hallow's Eve
11:07:24 Hallow, Eve
Ky

I totally understand. I customized Wraith cause he was a fox coat with yellow markings. This is who I am waiting on
-WP Click-
 kycantina
11:06:36 ky
Hallow, aw thanks!! her original base coat was slate and she was painfully ugly, had to change it lol
 Hallow's Eve
11:05:32 Hallow, Eve
She is absolutely beautiful though!
 Hallow's Eve
11:05:12 Hallow, Eve
Ky

I hear you in the staring game. I keep looking over at my wolf that is pregnant, then all the wolves that were bred to Wraith. I just wanna see the results XD
 kycantina
11:03:54 ky
Hallow, ugh, fair. Maybe staring at her will make tomorrow come sooner
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +5
Anaconda : +3
Wolverine : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    143    144    145    146    147   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 10:50 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/GH Warrior/M: Jabari, Paul
Night cocked his head, ADFA doesn't use planes like the other hunters do. "Good luck in your travels then. But don't go that way. There is a secret entrance through that tunnel there. Nodding towards an opening in the wall(uh oh wrong one Night lol). Take two rights and a left and you will find yourself in the jungle. The shifters can not follow you once you get into the jungle." At least, from that entrance.
(In that wall, there is the line of weapons including shields and stuff. Highly off-limits except to the FH.)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 11:15 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Paul wont bother but Jabari will be intrigued lol)Paul & Jabari/Males/???
Paul nodded and pulled Jabari towards the direction the lad(Dont ask why I said lad lol) pointed Paul he took the one right and then the next and then left, instead of a jungle they were looking at a weapons room. Paul pursed his lips but Jabari stared with awe "Some of these weapons..." Was all he could say.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 11:20 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/M: Jabari, Paul
Lily felt a tug before disappearing. Looking around, she was back in her training room. Sighing, she started for the weapons room where she thought Fang would be waiting. Coming out, she gasped slightly as she saw Jabari and Paul. She knew she was visible to both of them and so she started looking around for Fang quickly. Ugh, first time someone else has been here. She thought before tripping over a sword which made a bang. Flinching, she looked back over to Jabari and Paul and smiled nervously. (If they look her way, that is ;-;)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 11:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Paul wont bother but Jabari will be intrigued lol)Paul & Jabari/Males/???
Paul nodded and pulled Jabari towards the direction the lad(Dont ask why I said lad lol) pointed Paul he took the one right and then the next and then left, instead of a jungle they were looking at a weapons room. Paul pursed his lips but Jabari stared with awe "Some of these weapons..." Was all he could say.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 11:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Is there some kind of glitch?) Jabari & Paul/Males/???
Jabari looked to where the noise was and was surprised to see Lilly "Um...Hello" He said awkwardly. Paul looked at Lilly through slitted eyes. Jabari Approached Lilly "I never thought Id meet you here" He said.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 11:43 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Idk)
Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/M:Jabari, Paul
"Hi, and never thought I would see you here either." Lily replied before making her way slowly toward Jabari. Sitting down in front of him, she said, "Is Starfire treating you well? He doesn't take to strangers very good." She rolled her eyes remembering the first stranger that he turned away. Cocking her head, she asked, "Are you okay Jabari?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 11:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul/Males/???
Before Jabari could answer Paul shoved himself between them "Who are you to ask his well being?" Paul demanded, Jabari sighed 'ah crud, forgot to tell Paul' He thought in embarrasment. Paul was standing straight up.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 11:54 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/M: Paul, Jabari
Lily narrowed her eyes, annoyed. Directing a thought at both of them, You forgot to tell him? Standing up, she turned her pelt several different colors before turning back to her usual. Trotting in a circle around Paul, she came to a halt in front of him again. "I'm guessing you are Paul? The one we asked Moon to help?" She looked at Jabari for confirmation.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 12:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul/Males/???
Jabari nodded "Yes" He said looking at Paul who didnt seem to be happy. "I hope you know Jabari, but I need to get you out of here and back home...I have a feeling something bad is going to happen soon and I dont want us to waste anymore time here" Paul said strictly Jabari moaned but didnt object.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 12:07 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/M: Jabari, Paul
"Oh in that case, you most likely want to get out of this cave right?" She asked. "Follow me." She said, happy to leave Fang to whatever business he had, wherever he was.(Not there Lily -.-) She trotted through the memory falls that usually filled the pond. She froze for a moment before dipping her paws in. She sighed annoyed. The memory falls wouldn't show her anything considering she was dead. Snorting, she kept going. After a couple turns, she saw the light. Stopping right before it, she turned to those behind her.
(If they followed.)
"Here ya go. Please come back to see me soon Jabari." She said, saddened.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    143    144    145    146    147   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us