technoblade
11:16:40 Lil Techy | Techno
morning chat
 icemoons
11:16:29 slushy,ice,moon,
Cat! Hi! It's been a while
 kycantina
11:11:34 ky
I'm setting up my bone litters to dull the pain of no pup trainees :')
 Hallow's Eve
11:09:22 Hallow, Eve
Ky

Thank you! I was going for a werewolf type style lol
 kycantina
11:08:20 ky
Hallow, ooh pretty, her gear looks great
 Bobcat
11:08:08 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Superior chases Legend

Leave her alone. She is finally in labor.
 purdy
11:07:27 
Frosty
huh?
 Hallow's Eve
11:07:24 Hallow, Eve
Ky

I totally understand. I customized Wraith cause he was a fox coat with yellow markings. This is who I am waiting on
-WP Click-
 kycantina
11:06:36 ky
Hallow, aw thanks!! her original base coat was slate and she was painfully ugly, had to change it lol
 Hallow's Eve
11:05:32 Hallow, Eve
She is absolutely beautiful though!
 Hallow's Eve
11:05:12 Hallow, Eve
Ky

I hear you in the staring game. I keep looking over at my wolf that is pregnant, then all the wolves that were bred to Wraith. I just wanna see the results XD
 kycantina
11:03:54 ky
Hallow, ugh, fair. Maybe staring at her will make tomorrow come sooner
-WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
11:00:34 Hallow, Eve
Ky

Always wait for the pop lol. I once picked one up without waiting and got a DH pup
 kycantina
10:59:08 ky
Hm, to pick up a new trainee today or to wait until my DH girlie pops,,
 Falling Stars
10:58:47 star, she/her
i just spent 300 mush on accident. That's so annoying. i was trying to save 😭
 teddy
10:53:12 its yellow
-WP Click- i'm so happy his viti is showing!
 Hallow's Eve
10:49:27 Hallow, Eve
I gave her a cranberry yesterday at like 8 am because she went into labor and I wanted her to wait till midnight. Now I am impatiently waiting
 starmutt
10:49:26 marsh | they/it
-WP Click-
comments appreciated uwu

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +5
Anaconda : +3
Wolverine : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    142    143    144    145    146   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 11, 2020 11:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Nine shall go back and fourth I see)
Nines paws shuffled as she watched the Ghost hunters fly away, Your doubleganger did some damage on your reputation with them, they harassed the Ghost hunters, even hurt Phase, Tracer does seem to care about Phase alittle, as they are mother and son, though not the best relationship... Nine remembered the first impression they had with eachother, though there relationship seemed to be starting to mend again.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 11, 2020 12:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari, Rezhar & Paul/Males/???(Just to let yah know Rezhar is a free to use character lol If your not completely sure what to add in his history you may ask me)
Jabari looked around but all he was focussed on was Rezhar, he heard Rezhar growl lowly but he never attempted to ask ~" Hm, I can sense ADFA nearby despite them leaving, Jabari I want you to go to their Keep or is it called a headquarters these days? Anyways, ask for a man named Regnar, he will take you back home"~ Jabari's Heart froze ask the man whom most feared and others never knew of? Trust a man who killed his people? Jabari wanted to disagree but knew better ~" Okay Ill leave in the morning"~ Jabari said looking over at Paul who was in deep thought.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 11, 2020 01:04 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night & Raven/GH Warriors/M: Rezhar, Jabari, Paul, Phase, anyone else
Night thought he heard a growl and sighed, annoyed. He was hearing things again. He turned to see Raven coming from one of the tunnels. "Would you like to come on patrol or wait?" Raven said, seemingly knowing that Night was tired. "I'll wait thank you." He said in a quiet voice. He was tired and he was hallucinating for the second time that day. Raven nodded before turning to her team. "Okay, let's move out. We have the south side so we got a ways to go." Looking back at Night, she said, "I will keep Lightning's brother here in case you change your mind." With that, she shifted into a raven and went up through the hole in the ceiling. Night watched her go before flicking his head at Thunder. Nodding, the wolf made his way out of the cave. Looking back at Paul and Jabari, he tilted his head, curious of why Paul looked so deep in his thoughts.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 11, 2020 01:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul and his thoughts/Male/???
Paul had just realized that if Regnar had Jabari in his hands all hope would be lost, Regnar knew Jabari's father well enough that he never thought of being chosen to be Jabaris Gaurdian. He not just Jabari's Bodygaurd he wa Jabari's caretaker after Jabaris father made him his stepfather at a young age. Paul thought it was just a joke until now. Paul didnt know if Geraldzer was mad or just crazy when he chose a human to raise Jabari. Paul looked at jabari 'Im old enough to be his brother' he thought looking back around.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 11, 2020 01:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa heard voices come In and out and was rather anxious to hear more about Kaiser but nothing came up, Shadowa hear the beats of a raven in flight and caught a faint annoying scent of Raven girl. Shadowa growled a littl egg lower in her throat eventually she stopped and laid on her stomach and put her head on her hands like a wolf would. She continued to wait and listen for any sign that the strangers had left.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 11, 2020 02:31 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/nine
" really? i thought they saw you tie up my imposter. Do you know where they went? could you tell them I'm sorry?" mary said, shuffiling her wings. " I didn't know Phase had a son, either."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 11, 2020 02:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine shrugged, no one did, and I think it;s Ghost hunter business, we should not intervene until they come back. Nine turned into a raven and launched upward, landing on a tree, let's talk and know eachother more.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 11, 2020 04:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul & Jabari/Males/???
Jabari relaxed as Rezhar dissapeared without a word, at the same time Paul started moving next to Jabari "We cant say here." Paul said grabbing Jabari who was a bit confused to reject. "What about youre weapons?" Jabari asked, Paul only nodded in dismay, "Never mind it, were going to take a plane." Paul said walking towards the entrance.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 07:23 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/GH Warrior/M: Jabari, Paul
Night overheard, "We're going to take a plane." And he chuckled. "I'm sorry if I overheard but there is no planes in the area. The last batch that was in the forest got destroyed in the last attack. The only way off this piece of land, is to use shapeshifters. Sadly." He muttered "Sadly" quietly, shaking his head. "Unless of course, the ADFA has some but if they do, they are very well hidden." Night continued, curious of why they wanted to leave so badly.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 12, 2020 10:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul & Jabari/Males/???
Paul smiled "My family owns a plane I hid it on the edge of this damned place, and ADFA doesnt use planes they use special boats" Paul said realizing he said a bit too much. Paul swore in his mind, why was he so careless today? Jabari could do nothing but just listen.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    142    143    144    145    146   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us