Oo very pretty!
 Aurora's Pack
01:26:17 
-WP Click-

Can't get over my catch of the day in the wolf party she's great
 technoblade
01:23:58 Lil Techy | Techno
Eci

You're fine ^^ I was wondering what to do with the siblings anyways so at least they are going to a good place to be used for something
 Ecifircas
01:21:17 
technoblade, thank you so much for the babies. ;^;

Don't mind the lag on accepting, I'm just working up 1k mush in Explore really quick so I can even afford the expansion to take them in, haha.
 Purgatory
01:20:14 Purge/Purse/Pug
Alright cool, just making sure before I start hoarding 'em
 Ecifircas
01:18:17 
Nothing is different about the pulls you make with coins versus mush so yes. :-)
 SixBears
01:18:07 evebot
Yes :)
 Purgatory
01:17:31 Purge/Purse/Pug
A question for next event, will it be possible to pull the boost from wolf party using tokens?
 Ecifircas
01:16:56 
I'm too poor to be scared. You can't scare me. I have nothing to lose. lmao
 Purgatory
01:16:32 Purge/Purse/Pug
Eh I trust our dev, was never really that concerned
 Revelry
01:16:28 Rev
This new update is gonna make my life really easy though. Now I can separate saving for ever mush from Wolfparty saving mush
 SixBears
01:16:09 evebot
I jump scared you guys lol
 Revelry
01:14:44 Rev
Every day a new different heart attack in WP.
 Ecifircas
01:12:58 
Revelry, it's Horse Eden (WolfPlay's horse-themed sister game)'s primary currency - like how ours are called mushrooms.
 technoblade
01:12:38 Lil Techy | Techno
Eve

Thank you 🙏

Eci

I dunno how mine would go from 1k to 1.6k XD
 distant-lands
01:12:37 katy | beetle
Rev,
it's the currency on HEE
 Revelry
01:12:14 Rev
What is a Eden Buck?
 Ecifircas
01:11:58 
technoblade, psst, with the new update it'll show you what your new dominance would be if you staggered. Maybe that will give you some sort of leg up on getting onto the leaderboard? :^)
 Vulpixles
01:11:56 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Eve saves the day (and the mush)
 SixBears
01:11:40 evebot
All fixed. :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +1
Baboon : -1
Bobcat : +2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Flood  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    140    141    142    143    144   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 9, 2020 10:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase nodded, motioning the young shifter to follow her as she trotted out, Nine nodded, determined, staying still and staring at her paws, her eyes watching the mysterious person in the corner of her eyes, ears twitching in interest as she found more information in his mind, very very odd...
Phase brought Mary to the newly killed elk, "eat up, go to bed and i'll ask you questions when you wake up." She ordered.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 9, 2020 02:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul/Males/???
Jabari was confused by the commotion but Paul stood and watched with a neutral face "They wouldnt need to rescue any shifters, ADFA has their own Shifter army." Paul said to Jabari "Unfortunatly ADFA and this group are more in common with some differences."Paul whispered. Jabari only nodded, "Well its unfortunate but we may need to leave very soon, the ritual begins in 2 days."Jabari whispered back. He knew Paul would not ask what happened in the spirit realm,Paulknew what happens in there is beyond his understanding and business.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 9, 2020 03:18 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/GH Warrior/M: Paul, Jabari
Looking back at Paul, Night said, "A shifter army? Hmm. . .sounds familiar." Looking over at Starfire, he said(to Jabari) "Do you know the Ghost Hunters?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 9, 2020 05:27 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/all around meh -.-
Mary shifted into a winged-wolf, and ate for at least an hour (lol-). She layed down under a tree, and drifted to sleep. (short ;-;)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 10, 2020 06:14 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul/Males/???
Jabari nodded "No I only heard the name not their or your intentions" Jabari said. He wasnt from whatever place this was he only knew of the other packs and clans in his homeland.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 10, 2020 06:14 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul/Males/???
Jabari nodded "No I only heard the name not their or your intentions" Jabari said. He wasnt from whatever place this was he only knew of the other packs and clans in his homeland.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 10, 2020 06:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa/hidden/
Shadowa shifted her foot a little she knew the males were ready to leave she heard them say it, not to mention she could sense nevousness coming from them along with urgency. All she needed now was for the the people she didn't know to leave, she could care less about Night seeing her because she felt like he needed to be slap though she did resist the urge to do it, but mainly it would be easy to wisk them away without having to deal with annoying shifters.

Edited at November 10, 2020 06:53 AM by Blood and Roses
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 10, 2020 07:48 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/GH Warrior/M: Jabari, Paul
"Well, us Ghost Hunters are the masters of the night." Says Raven, "We stay hidden in the forest mostly, and it's a mix of shifters, half-shifters and humans. If you need somewhere to go until you can get back home, you can go there." He said a bit quietly, "It might be a bit easier then staying here." He didn't know how long Raven was going to keep him there but as soon as he could he was out. He looked back over at the fox who was still staring at him. After a moment's thought, he closed up his mind. Just in case.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 10, 2020 07:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Nine was staring at her paws but ok.)
Nine squeezed her paws, crap. She thought, The Ghost hunter figured it out and blocked his mind out, making her useless right now, so she decided to aim at the other three, Raven, Paul and Jabari, nothing odd right now.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 10, 2020 07:59 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Oops, sorry and Raven is not in the cave btw. Maybe i should bring her in to confuse everyone -.-)
Raven/GH Deputy/M: Tracer, Night, Lightning
Once the groups were on their way, she turned to part of her team. "Okay, first we are going to go get. . ."Lightning lighted down, "Nevermind he is here." Looking around, she grabbed a couple masks. "Remember that time we did masked bandits?" She said laughing, "Let's do that again."
(Masked bandits--Raven and gang snuck into hunter's base stealing weapons. Also freed a couple shifters and got back out unseen. Summary)

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    140    141    142    143    144   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us