06:19:59 Lil Techy | Techno
collected animals?
 Hugs4Bugs
06:19:57 Ed (he/they)
They're food! ^-^
 Bobcat
06:19:50 (She) Cat {no bob}
Dark
They're food. Go to pack>food and drink to eat them.
 Dark Dynasty Den
06:19:17 
Went though the help guide & some forums but still slightly confused on how to find/use said animals
 Bobcat
06:18:51 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Superior takes over their imaginary world.

Aww... Living up to your name I see.
 Dark Dynasty Den
06:18:40 
Hey chat!
I'm a new Player here & was wondering what all of the random animals I've collected from exploring are?
 technoblade
06:18:24 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

new lines are doing good
 Stygian Forest
06:15:31 
Techno

Thanks!
 BJake
06:15:12 Don't call me BJ.
Ey I poofed, my bad
 technoblade
06:15:07 Lil Techy | Techno
nice!
 Stygian Forest
06:14:32 
Techno

I now have pack lore.
 technoblade
06:13:43 Lil Techy | Techno
hmm?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -5
Arctic Fox : +5
Anaconda : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    138    139    140    141    142   ..   167 

Gifted || RP threadMarch 14, 2022 11:21 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Just to clarify, Aya has been in and out of hospital for a few years because of her gift. They think it is some sort of mental problem which causes her to feel the need to manipulate people and do it so well and have practically no emotions. Aka, a psychopath)))
Ori glanced around the grand building "Those are some posh dead people" she mused as they passed a few of Atri's ancestors. Faye grabbed her wrist and shook her head, what if they didn't know that Atri was gifted? Ori couldn't be giving it away.
Rory slipped a gun off a table, some stupid guard must have left it behind, she was going to get Regan out of there.
"I don't care" sighed Aya
Gifted || RP threadMarch 14, 2022 11:24 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
(ya sure, he can go to the stairs and she runs up into the nearest room but he sees her and goes to confront her or something)
Gifted || RP threadMarch 14, 2022 11:31 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rory crept up behind a guard and pressed the gun to the side of his head, "Don't move" she hissed as he tensed up. Slowly she slipped the keys out of his pocket, her ears swiveling
Gifted || RP threadMarch 14, 2022 11:33 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Piper
Piper shrugged, how about, piper paused, arbys.
Regan
regan tossed and turned, she couldnt get to sleep so she just sat there, on her bed, waiting for something to happen. Just then she heard her cousin. She quickly got up and went to the bars of her cell. Over here Rory she whispered.
Nikki
Nikki saw someone coming(Dallas) so she ran to the nearest room and hide in the darkest part of the room hoping he wouldnt find her.

Edited at March 14, 2022 11:35 AM by TheHappyHowlers
Gifted || RP threadMarch 14, 2022 11:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
He walked up the stairs, and he could have sworn he seen someone or something move. He walked all the way up the stairs and into the room the figure had gone into. When he walked into the room he seen a girl in it.
Mika gave up and just walked outside and sat at a picnic table and continued to eat.
Gifted || RP threadMarch 14, 2022 11:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aya shrugged, "Sure"
The guard moved spinning round to lunge at Rory who without thought crashed the but of the gun against his skull. He crumpled, blood oozing out of the cut she'd made. "Oh" she faltered, "Oops" she sighed before stepping over him to Regan's cell
Gifted || RP threadMarch 14, 2022 11:45 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Piper
Piper started the car and drove to Arbys. When they got there she went in and ordered and sat down as she waited for Aya to be down ordering.
Regan
Regan gasped as Rory killed the guard. She hated this life but she couldnt do anything about it. She watched as Rory unlocked her cell. Where are we going to go she asked nervously as she looked around at all the inmates.
Nikki
She had been spotted. She slowly got up. I, im so sorry, please dont call the cops. The boy could see her but her face was covered by darkness.
(i have to go, ill be back in about 30minutes though. Sorry!

Edited at March 14, 2022 11:48 AM by TheHappyHowlers
Gifted || RP threadMarch 14, 2022 11:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
He laughed. "You expect me to call the cops, if I call them I'm going either back to Juvie or to hell." He replied with a shrug.
Gifted || RP threadMarch 14, 2022 11:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Somewhere" she stated, flinging the keys into a random cell for the prisoners to use. She saw Regan staring at the guard "He might not be dead" she said faltering slightly, "He's probably just knocked out"
Aya smiled at the person taking her order. "Mustard" she said and when he looked at her she added "Yes, I said just mustard, white bread, sandwich" she snapped and glanced around, her eyes landing on his co-worker, she smiled, play time! Faking a look of terror she backed away,
Gifted || RP threadMarch 14, 2022 11:58 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Atlas faltered with the keys, his hands shaking uncontrolably, as he jammed it in, turning the lock and stumbling backwards and giving a small yelp of pain, his muscles tensing and his eyes screwing up

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    138    139    140    141    142   ..   167 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us