Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Stygian Forest
07:14:30 
Zeraphia

I had one and they went nonexistent.
 Rykio
07:14:24 An Attic.
Looking at my suggestions, and this is the only one that hasn't been added (scroll down a bit). -WP Click- Your ideas? :)
 Zeraphia
07:12:37 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Oh I have two quests for coyote and they're nonexistent.
 Stygian Forest
07:12:10 
Zeraphia

Try having Coyote go extinct when you have to beat them up in Explore.
 Zeraphia
07:10:54 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Oh man, it's always when you need them the most that they're just gone.
 Stygian Forest
07:10:22 
Zeraphia

Just exploring and working on quests. 50 more squirrels to go.
 Feiella
07:10:04 Fei the writer
Forest
I don't manage my wolves
 Forest Dwelling
07:08:58 Floor
@Feiella

Oh geez- that's a lot to manage. How do you do it?
 Feiella
07:07:42 Fei the writer
Forest
If there was then I wouldn't have so many wolves lol
 Zeraphia
07:07:18 Vah was attacked
Of course!
 Forest Dwelling
07:07:08 Floor
@Zera

Noted, thank you!
 Zeraphia
07:06:08 Vah was attacked
Forest

Nope! Have fun and build your empire!
 ZEFHYR
07:05:45 
ow i just had a blast equipping several wolves with cool decor! thank you mystery gifter!
 Forest Dwelling
07:05:39 Floor
Is there a limit to how many den expansions you can buy?
 Existence
07:02:51 Exist / Kuskyn
I love going from no bone Fragments to having 120 xD I have had 120 dud pups xD
 Den of Thieves
07:02:33 
Powdered Sugar Donuts attempts to fly off a rock but they failed and earned a faceful of mud instead
Stats Wisdom +3
Mood Sheepish
Me Facepalm
 Feiella
07:01:40 Fei the writer
MTurauskas
Please spell out your words. Chatspeak isn't allowed
 Zeraphia
07:00:47 Vah was attacked
Ollie

Psssh, you have created a masterpiece
 Zeraphia
07:00:25 Vah was attacked
Kate

No problem!
 Faulty Demons
07:00:14 Ollie, Gold
I have created ✨️a mess✨️
-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -3
Grizzly Bear : -1
Margay : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 23, 2020 02:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:Mary,starfire,Fae
Phase nodded,not smiling though,"glad to see your ok,hows Void?" she asked,trying to rise up,i didnt work and she layed down again,it felt weird being powerless,"Can you fix my stupid legs?" she said,avoiding everyones gaze and stared at her bloody,punctured legs.her wings where messed up and feathers sticking out,and she had atleast 3 shocks from humans,she was not doing good at all,horrible...horrible day...she curled up,hoping to wake up to see hat her legs where fine,it didnt work and now she wanted to die.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 23, 2020 02:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:Mary,Fae
Phase wanted to rip her fur out,she felt very stressed,her heart was pounding,she felt the world stirring for a moment,maybe dieing will stop this...? pfft,what a dumb idea! she thought,she started to move her wings,being to weak and her wings very heavy,they didnt even move,next she tried her legs,moved alittle bit,but she felt like she snapped a bone when she did that...not so great.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 23, 2020 02:53 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Mary, Starfire, FH

Fae wanted to tell Starfire she was sorry for giving orders in his place: he was probably upset for waking up and see the whole camp running around without him. But then the girl spoke. Mary if Fae wasn't wrong.

"I see you're alive."

Luckily Fae could get a hold on herself before things went bad. This was too much for a single day.

"Of course we are." She muttered too harshly to the smiling little girl, and luckily right then one of the ex-prisoners came with more herbs. He seemed to know his business, so Fae let him offer his care to the patients.
It would never be enough for their wounds, though: they needed a needle, a way to close those wounds and to extract the bullet from Starfire's wing. They needed a doctor, and there was none around.

"The dead hunters." The words came on their own. "Maybe they have some medicines on them, or tools. We must search them before they gather them, and where we fought." Fae turned at Starfire, hesitantly beginning:

"You can't heal from these wounds on your own, none of you. I can lead them, but we must hurry." Indeed she felt she would fall flat at any moment, and she didn't have a single scratch on herself. One look at Phase and she pulled herself together. No, she had to do this.

Edited at August 23, 2020 02:58 PM by Dewgrass Pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 23, 2020 03:17 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Fae, FH, hunters, Phase
Starfire looked around and then said, “Go! Help Phase and the others. Do what you must.” He nodded to Fae, gesturing for her to go.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 23, 2020 03:36 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
mary/FH/???
Mary looked over her shoulder to see starfire take off. she thought to herself: what a bad day this turned out to be. She got up, her leg feeling somewhat better, and shifted into a vulture. now her leg felt better. she took to a sky, taking a nice fly. she felt better, and flew all around doing tricks. " ah, thats better."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 23, 2020 04:18 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, Mary, SunBurn

Fae had hardly waited for Starfire to finish, she was just relieved he had accepted, at least the part of her who wasn't dead tired was.

She was about to run off when she thought better. Then she turned into a cat and climbed on a tree, turning around to see if there was anyone she could take along. The fox prisoner was still wounded and the griffin was busy tending with the wounded, but Mary was gone, and a big winged creature was now soaring in the sky. "Hey! Want to come along?" Fae called out and turned around, following the new scents. There was no time to lose.

She soon arrived in the clearing. The moon was shining bright, and the corpses were still there, as luck would have it. Fae jumped down, turning mid-air, and went for the first: nothing, it was almost burnt to ashes. Right, Starfire could use fire. The second one: a knife and a packed something looking edible. As she approached the third one she had to stifle a cry of joy: under the burnt body, the bag had survived the flames. With great effort she managed to turn the body around and slip the backpack from its arms: it was still good and most importantly, had a medical set. Fae stuffed knife and food inside and hauled the backpack onto her shoulders. It almost knocked her down: she should have made herself taller.

With the new backpack, she scanned around for more. She found it. Two knives, spoiled bandages and one more shooting weapon, smaller than the one she had found earlier. And the net Void had been taken in. Fae packed all in and realized just then she would never be able to walk back with it, not without leaving tracks.

Edited at August 23, 2020 04:30 PM by Dewgrass Pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 23, 2020 04:22 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Fae
Knowing Fae had everything under control, he limped out of camp. He walked for a bit before coming to a lake. He looked down in the water before letting out a small veil of fire. It danced across the surface before lighting candles on the shore. They stayed there for a moment before going out. Looking at the water, he saw It. He went into the water, cooling himself and to get a better look.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 23, 2020 04:34 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
mary/FH/all FH
Mary circled back to camp, shifting back to a human. she looked at the sky, witch was near sunrise. the sun slowly went up, and she looked back at the others. " i'll be right back! i'm going to watch the sunrise!" she said. She shifted into a winged wolf and flew up high, and landed on a mountain top. as the sun rose up, the sky was orange,yellow and red. Mary looked at it and howled a long howl. everyone heard it, not knowing itwas her.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 23, 2020 05:04 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, Mary

Fae looked around warily. It would be too dark to follow the tracks as a human, and as a cat the backpack would be too heavy. She regretted not having waited for Mary, now. And thinking of Phase agonizing on the ground made her flinch hard enough to shake the backpack...
Wait.

She put the bag down and opened it. Under the food, net and weapons, she found a stick. They used to use matches to make light at home; it had been a while since Fae last saw them. To her delusion, this one swelled at one extremity and seemed made of metal, not wood. Then a part of it gave in and light flashed out. What?

Fae held her grip out of inertia, but her hand jolted and so did the light. Fae moved her hand again, and the light followed. So she could control the light. That light didn't seem bad, after all. Not at all. It could be what she was looking for.

With an ear-splitting grin, she pointed the light around: docile as a lamb, it showed her
the whole clearing and her own tracks fading in the forest. Wonderful!

She closed the backpack while carefully holding the light, then thought better and took the net and a food pack out. It seemed the light had made her brain working again.

Once she gained balance under the backpack, she pointed the light on the way back, chewing hard on the food and holding the net to hang behind her as she walked: that should do for the tracks.

Edited at August 23, 2020 05:05 PM by Dewgrass Pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 23, 2020 05:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:FH
Phase woke up,she had bandaged her legs earlier and they seemed to be better,she got up and nearly fell,but she felt strong enough to walk out,her wings where better know,they only looked messy,and she was a big mess,thankfully not a bloody one though,"what's going on?" She asked to know one in particular.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us