Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Enigma
05:25:30 
@WingStrong
If you only need to temporarily free up space for a litter, when wolves that were born in your pack are free-ranged, you have the option to retrieve them before turnover each day, which leads to some packs using the free range as a temporary holding space
 kycantina
05:24:23 ky
Wind, I'd do Pine, River, and Timber after she pops
 Amygdala
05:24:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
You got it XD
I can't wait for onyx storm...i hate cliffhangers and luckily it will come out soon
 Zeraphia
05:24:00 Vah the Ancient One
Ollie

Ouuuhh the pose is fantastic and I love the coloring
 Eno
05:23:20 
Pumpkin
Hello!

Flying,
We don't usually have 120 people chilling on WP at later or super early hours so the site reloads a little bit better
 kycantina
05:23:03 ky
Amy, apologies in advance haha, DM me when you're done >:)
 Faulty Demons
05:22:59 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts and constructive critism?
-Click-
 Amygdala
05:21:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Oh no...now that image will be stuck with me🤣

I am halfway thru iron flame
 WindStrong
05:21:13 
I need some help choose a wolf or two to set free.. I want to free up some space but I need outside opinions!
 TheFlyingKitten
05:21:02 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Sky
I've been watching animal related shows all day. Finished the comedy Housebroken, now I'm rewatching all of Pound Puppies.

@Eno
Yeah, that makes sense.
 PumpkinPie
05:20:58 Pumpkin/Kin/Pie
Hey people
 kycantina
05:20:45 ky
Amy, lmao love tairn. It's bad but I was imagining the venin as 80s wizards with the purple robes and such, couldn't take them seriously haha
 Eno
05:20:14 
Cres,
Fair enouigh lol Half my pack is 15+ and the other ones are 2 and I'm trying to train them xD
 Eno
05:19:16 
It's also peak time for activity so that's not super surprising
 Caeruleum
05:19:05 Cae, Blue
Eno, dang it :( rng hates me so id rather not gamble all the old ones getting 150+ dom XD
 MLadySkylar
05:18:17 P'Sky
Petry
I've been watching YouTube on my tv, it's load great but WP another story.
I thought it was my phone
 Amygdala
05:17:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
*has said
 Amygdala
05:17:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
The dragons's remarks are hilarious
(Should i get the wingleader) is by far the most hilarious thing tairn
 Enigma
05:17:40 
Waiting on people to pick up their wolves is stressing me out :') I had a dream last night that I woke up and the pack had finally picked up their wolves. I just wanna get off of here at this point LMAO
 TheFlyingKitten
05:17:30 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Sky

Maybe it's a server thing. I dunno. Just glad Spectrum isn't being dumb again, never works when you want/need it to.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +1
Wolverine : +2
Red Fox : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    136    137    138    139    140   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 6, 2020 08:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer seemed angry, Phase looked at Tracer, "You seem to think different, what happened." Tracer seemed relieved, before saying, "We where being nice to her, but she was showing sas at us we said nothing rude to her, and she flew away." Phase looked at Raven, "And you?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 6, 2020 09:13 AM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/TRacer,phase,starfire,raven
Mary rolled her eyes, and kept writing something in the book she had. " you guys done?" mary huffed.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 6, 2020 09:17 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase looked at Mary, her gaze calm and her eyes narrowed, "Mary, if you want us to believe you have some respect, especially infront of the alpha." She flicked her ears to Starfire, who was beside her.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 6, 2020 09:22 AM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/(everyone near meh-)
" Is that a threat?" Mary snapped, looking at Phase with a chalenging eyes.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 6, 2020 09:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase still had the same gaze, "It is not, but you know I would easily beat you, don't try..." She murmured.
(REEEE short)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 6, 2020 09:35 AM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/(everyone near meh-)
" well, ok then. Obiously everyone nats to kill me, so i'm gone. peace." Mary huffed, shifting into a winged wolf. " don't follow me, unless you want to end up without a head." Mary said, taking to the skeies. " because there are real shifters that need me out there." mary murmured.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 6, 2020 09:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase stepped in front of Mary and pushed her down, "No, we are staying here until we get the point straight, do not disrespect the higher ranking shifters." She growled, lowly, looking scary and yellow eyes glowing, "and do not threaten others, wither your story is true or nit, you are still getting a punishment." she growled, picking up Mary and setting her beside Tracer, "don't let her go." She ordered.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 6, 2020 09:44 AM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
" i don't care about the punishment! let me go!" Mary snarled, Baring her teeth at phase. " If you want to punish me, so what? Leave me alone!"
(heheh-)

Edited at November 6, 2020 09:58 AM by galaxytails
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 6, 2020 10:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase stood up, and looked at Nine, "Nine, do your thing." None nodded, got up, and looked at the three of them, Mary,Tracer, and Raven. Before sighing and looking back at Starfire and Phase, "Mary is lying, she was being rude to both of them." She murmured, Phase glared at Mary, "Mary, as a fearless helper I am disappointed you are acting like this, me and Starfire will, discuss your punishment." She growled, taking Mary and pinning her on the ground gently, but enough to make her stay there.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 6, 2020 10:12 AM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/everyone near meh -.-
mary shifted into a mouse, and climbed onto a tree. " I don't care about the punishment. And since your older than me, you should know that hurting me on't help anything.Your disappointed in me, almost as i am in you." mary said,looking at them all from the branch.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    136    137    138    139    140   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us