Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 MLadySkylar
07:24:27 P'Sky
I've heard
And expensive >>
 TheFlyingKitten
07:20:44 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Fudge, the process of getting a Service Dog is wild.
 Salom_
07:18:06 Sal, Salmon
P'Sky
Definitely, and on your wallet
 MLadySkylar
07:18:06 P'Sky
Taylor and Fast and Furious posters in the background
 Nymeria
07:16:50 Luna/Phantom
Sky
I am a swift fan. I think I know who your talking about.
 MLadySkylar
07:15:53 P'Sky
Night Walker
He is so good ^°^
Actually made my mood better
 The Night Walker
07:15:00 Anemoia/Aedra
Skylar
My mom showed me him-
 MLadySkylar
07:10:00 P'Sky
Any Taylor Swift fans?
There is this guy on YouTube that does her songs but rock version. It's actually really good
 MLadySkylar
07:08:56 P'Sky
Sal
I think getting new tires for my bike would be so much easier on my health than car shopping
 Salom_
07:07:39 Sal, Salmon
P'Sky
Biking wouldn't be a bad option while you save for a car! Especially if it's not wintery where you are yet
 MLadySkylar
07:05:55 P'Sky
I'm going to grab a cup of coffee
 MLadySkylar
07:03:48 P'Sky
I'm tempted to ride my bike, just have to figure out my daughter's booster seat
 ScardeyKat
07:03:22 Kat ?
There goes my last good stud </3 All my good wolves are dropping like flies and my meh ones are thriving
 MLadySkylar
07:02:57 P'Sky
Starlight
Well if you look at people buying houses right now at 6.5% interest rate.
I bought my car in 2018
 Salom_
07:02:47 Sal, Salmon
P'Sky
Ugh yeah ;-; Good luck finding something cheaper
 Starlight Meadow
07:02:05 
Is car shopping still as bad as it was in 2021?
 MLadySkylar
07:01:09 P'Sky
Sal
And the payments;-;
Our economy is terrible and interest rates are horrible
 Copperhead
06:57:47 
-WP Click-
oh what a pull
 Salom_
06:57:11 Sal, Salmon
P'Sky
Ugh yeah I get that, car shopping is rough. I'm buying a family member's car currently but then in a year I'll have to shop for a car unfortunately
 Sophisticate
06:56:24 Xirra
I am alive once again chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -5
Badger : -5
Mamba : +3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    135    136    137    138    139   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 5, 2020 10:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase looked down, "Almost there." Nine noticed how non-talkative Mary was, an didn't seem to want her, so awkwardly, she sent, I'm gonna hang out with the Ghost Hunters... She turned into a Raven and flew beside Tracer, feeling down. Finally, Phase gracefully slammed her talons into the grass, they where finally back home, "Wait here Mary, try to talk something out with the Ghost hunters..." Phase said, walking into Starfires den.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 6, 2020 02:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul/Male/???
Paul nodded, I know we were in the same regiment when I was younger, he was very determined to complete his tasks and yet Ive seen him survive every possible situation like grenades and bullets...He may not be a shifter but he isnt human either." paul said moving to sit down.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 6, 2020 05:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar/Male/ADFA
Men were moving about and some to point around the camp. Regnar got out and shut the door behind him. The same man from earlier approached him "Meneer die man wat sy wapen geskiet het, beweer hy het iets getref." (Sir, the man who shot his weapon, claims he did hit something) The man said, Regnar only nodded once and pointed his finger to the trucks "Goed vir Hom, sê vir elkeen om op te pak, ons verlaat." (Good for him, tell every man to pack up,we are leaving) regnar commanded the man saluted and swiftly turned around barking orders.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 6, 2020 07:27 AM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/Phase, nine,tracer,raven
" whatever." mary huffed, sitting down. She took a book from out of her backpack, and started to read it.

Edited at November 6, 2020 07:38 AM by galaxytails
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 6, 2020 07:51 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Warrior/M: Mary, Phase, Tracer
Raven followed Phase, not exactly listening. She didn't know what was up with this shifter. Staying close to her teammate, she landed down in the clearing after Phase dropped Mary off. Shifting into a wolf(no wings), she sat down as the girl started reading. She waited for Starfire.
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Phase, Mary,Raven, Tracer,anyone else(-.-)
Starfire was sitting in his den when he heard footsteps. "Ah hello Phase, how are you doing?" He paused as he realized she had an annoyed look on her face(maybe). "I will come out and you explain the situation, alright?" Excusing himself from an ex-prisoner, he followed Phase outside.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 6, 2020 08:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase went to the ghost hunters and Mary, before sitting down ,"Mary got shot, trying to kill a hunter by herself, but something happened, she also has quite the attitude and sas, deciding to yell at me when I asked what was wrong." Phase looked at Mary, "Let's go with your point of the story, you said they where yelling at you when you came to say hi, do you know why? Where you there before?"

Edited at November 6, 2020 08:00 AM by Mapletreess
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 6, 2020 08:23 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/GH Warrior/M: Paul
"Well, what should we know about this guy that could be deadly?" Night asked. He wanted to know as much as he could so he could ready the GH humans.
(Ugh sooo short)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 6, 2020 08:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Rezhar/Males/The gold council
Jabari was in an open field the grass was blowing despite the fact ther was no wind, but it felt like Jabari knew it. "This is the field where the Gods chosen warriors fought." rezhar said, " The Desert hounds fought here aswell." Rezhar said turning away, "You will learn about that next time, for now you did well in yur training...You may return" Rezhar said clapping his hands, Jabari was welcomed into darkness before waking up.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 6, 2020 08:31 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul/Male/???
Paul looked down "I dont even know mysel that question." Paul said closing his eyes. Not noticing Jabari stirring.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 6, 2020 08:50 AM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/phase,starfire
" No, i don't think so.." Mary sighed, calming down. She wrote in the book she had in hher hand, with a feather from a bird. " they called me stupid and selfifsh."

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    135    136    137    138    139   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us