-WP Click-
 Ámor
09:24:18 On haitus
@Emmet
hiii
 Ámor
09:23:45 On haitus
@Distant
Ive bred, LF, Chimmies (all but 1 variant), 3 vitis (2 of the 4 varaints,) Chimmie+ viti, chimmie+sv, 2 chimmies in one litter, uhh BP, the defects i have yet to breed are chimmie 10, df, amela and thats about it
 Continental Wolves
09:22:14 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor :0
 distant-lands
09:22:13 katy | beetle
Amor,
give me your luck :')

i bought probably 20+ butchers brooms throughout my old custom, valkyrie's, life. not one single DF in return xD
 Rykio
09:21:44 An Attic.
Heyo
 Ámor
09:21:03 On haitus
Ive bred around 14 chimeras using, butchers broom, elder berry, dandelions, and fertility figurines
 Moonnightshade
09:20:42 
One of my OG's just passed away
:(
 Ámor
09:20:15 On haitus
@Kaos
my boyfriends phone decided to get stuck on SOS mode for at least 24 hours, spent 4 hours trying to get it off SOS mode </3
 distant-lands
09:20:13 katy | beetle
i like to convince myself they are </3

in reality i should probably only buy green ferns and dandelions.. the other items never seem to have too great of results for me
 Narran Park
09:19:37 Sting
I do wonder if all those items are worth it...

I have found some success with the boost increase..but its not consistent. which is fair i suppose
 Narran Park
09:18:48 Sting
Nice little Abino!
 distant-lands
09:18:43 katy | beetle
eh, decent. i got a 42R AC albino and a 50R AC
 Narran Park
09:18:05 Sting
Goodluck!
 Kháos
09:18:03 Kaos || Khaos
😭 My phone is on my bed, so are the puppies and I'm playing with them, and my phone just went into the Driving Focus mode.
 distant-lands
09:17:03 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
well, time to see if it was worth spending 10 apples on items xD
 Emmet
09:13:20 Emmet (he/him)
The baby 💜
-WP Click-
 Forgotten Realm
09:10:39 Cloudy, Cloud
-WP Click-

please vote
 De Vil
09:10:09 Cruella: Dog thief
-WP Click-
 distant-lands
09:09:03 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
oh wow, arrax gave someone a BP :0

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : -3
Red Fox : -3
Alligator : -1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    133    134    135    136    137   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 5, 2020 04:09 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/GH Warrior/M: Paul
Night froze as he heard ADFA. Kaiser had said something in his class about them. Quickly going back into his neutral pose, he asked casually, "Bodyguard? And the ADFA? Not by Regnar I hope." He muttered the last part. The last thing he needed was Regnar in the mix. Kaiser had said something about the colonel being called 'Devil's son' for being so good at what he does.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 5, 2020 04:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa growled when she heard Kaiser name , but quickly muted it. She wonder how much longer she had to wait, but she knew she had to be patient she just had to wait a little bit longer.

Edited at November 5, 2020 04:39 PM by Blood and Roses
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 5, 2020 04:21 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
mary/FH/tracer.nine,raven
Mary shifted into a winged wolf, the blood that she had spilled sticking onto her coat.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 5, 2020 04:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul/Male/???
A slight smile fell on Pauls face, "Indeed, Infact I believe he is here...Which isnt good news." Paul said thinking of he's day in the military as a young private. "Regnar, The devils son, theman who coldkill even the strongest shifters with his bare hands, but never cross him or he'll kill you instead like a heartless rock" Paul sang the ong that the army sang. He rolled his head "But to be honest Regnar was raised in war, so its not surprising he gained a reputation so quickly." Paul said looking at the man called raven.(Not sure if raven is in his form or not so said man lol)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 5, 2020 04:35 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/tracer,raven,nine
Mary flew a little, holding up the leg she was shot on. " it's not like you want me alive." Mary huffed, flying down into a rocky hill. she shifted into a human, and put a peice of her shirt around her wound. " so i get shot. big deal. But i get shot all the time." Mary muttered, resting her foot on a rock.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 5, 2020 04:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase spotted Mary, and ran to her, "You got shot, what happened?" She asked calmly, Tracer came over, "This idiot decided it was a good idea to go and hunt hunters with nobody." He growled, both still had a grudge with eachother, but now was not the time.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 5, 2020 04:52 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Warrior/M: Mary
Feeling the weight lift off of her, she stopped, turning around. "All the time?" She asked before landing beside Mary. "And yes we do want you alive."
Night/GH Warrior/M: Paul
Night grimaced. "No, that is not good news." He frowned thinking about the time he asked about him. Kaiser had hit him then. He hid his hand in his jacket. The scar on his hand was still there even though it had faded a bit. "Regnar is dangerous especially if he gets what he is looking for. Although," he paused before continuing quietly, "He will do even more dangerous things to get his hands on what he's looking for too."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 5, 2020 07:35 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/raven,tracer,phase,nine?
"say one more word, and i will slap the color out your clothes." Mary snapped at them all, fustrated. " and yeeah! I get shot plenty of times."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 5, 2020 07:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase was furious, "Mary! I expected better from you, be more respectful to them and me!" She snapped, seeming to become more bigger and fiercer, " You should know better then screaming at our alliances and your higher ranking shifters." She growled.

Edited at November 5, 2020 08:08 PM by Mapletreess
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 5, 2020 09:27 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/Phase,tracer,nine?,raven
Mary looked at Phase ith a look of annoyance. " oh, so you want me dead now to? nice." she snapped, testing phase.
(sass-)

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    133    134    135    136    137   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us