Chatbox
 Silver Dawn
11:25:09 
Demon

Hello.
 Demon Souls
11:22:32 Demon/Death
Apo
You can always buy the apples with real life money or see if anyone is selling premium upgrades however I know that feature is a lot more uncommon here than it is on the sister sites
 Apothecary
11:02:15 Medicinally Autistic
I need premium again, only 5 days but I don't want to spend my mushrooms on apples
 Salom_
10:55:37 Sal, Salmon
Bye Luna! Thanks for doing pvp with me!
 technoblade
10:55:22 Lil Techy | Techno
Silver

I can track my phone from my laptop
 Luna🌕
10:55:13 Silver (She/her)
Ok, going to poof now! Have a great day chat!
 Luna🌕
10:54:09 Silver (She/her)
Techno
If they forget I will break into thier house and steal it for you
 technoblade
10:53:18 Lil Techy | Techno
Thanks guys, has been an eventful 2 hours
 Salom_
10:53:10 Sal, Salmon
Techno
Ugh that sounds like a whole ordeal, I'm sorry
 Luna🌕
10:52:54 Silver (She/her)
Ok time to haunt sales be right back (the DH is up for battle by the way)
 Salom_
10:51:59 Sal, Salmon
Luna
Uh oh lol. Yeah you're a bit short. Maybe if you sold Phoenix's current wings, you could get new ones?
 Nevermore.
10:51:56 Never/Nev
Technition

Well, hope you get it back and they pull their weight!
 Zeraphia
10:51:37 Vah the Ancient One
Techno

Oh my stars that sounds absolutely awful.
 Transcendence
10:51:28 free palestine
Oh to be able to sell what I want to here securely and consistently for over 1k mush Im not at that level yet I suppose 🤣😭
 Luna🌕
10:51:15 Silver (She/her)
Techno
Oh no! I hope you get it back!
 Forest Dwelling
10:50:42 Floor
@Zeraphia

Neat! Thank you!
 Luna🌕
10:50:30 Silver (She/her)
Sal
Of im at 0 apples and 1,200 mush 0_0 but I usually go all out o buy gear, which may be why I am broke
 technoblade
10:50:22 Lil Techy | Techno
Yeah just dealt with my phone being taken and the people calling my house after I locked it with a message to call my house number.

So hopefully they'll come through and drop it off at my work
 Transcendence
10:50:06 free palestine
Pretty sure*
 Transcendence
10:49:54 free palestine
Im orwtty sure you can link your toyhouse. I link mine TH in the character bio section because I will never user that bio 🤣

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Death Adder : +1
Wolverine : +3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    130    131    132    133    134   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 5, 2020 11:07 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Warrior/M: Mary
"Yeah I'm a Ghost Hunter. We recently allied with Starfire. Us ghost hunters stick to the name, we are not seen nor heard of." She gestured for Mary to follow her, "This is our second camp here in the woods. The main camp is in the underground cave. Our group consists of humans and shifters and half-shifters working together to bring peace between the hunters and shifters." Stopping in the clearing, she asked, "Any questions?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 5, 2020 11:13 AM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/Raven
"How come you allied with Starfire? it seems like your more reliable to each other by yourselves."Mary huffed, looking at the camp. " you not even surprised that a thirteen-year old shifters' out on her own." (Marys got sas lol-)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 5, 2020 11:17 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer shrugged, "You don't seem like you reaaly need any help, since you are part of the Fearless helpers." He said, grooming his pelt, "Don't know why your asking anyways." He mumbled, "And we aligned since we are stronger together."
(Me being lazy)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 5, 2020 11:20 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Warrior/M: Mary
Raven sighed, not sure if she liked the sas of this girl. "We used to be but now there are new hunters in the forest and we can't fight by ourselves with those new weapons they have. We allied with Starfire so that we all have a chance at surviving." She looked around. "We can't take on these hunters by ourselves considering our leader is dead. And no, believe it or not I'm just deputy. I'm not ready to be a full time leader yet and that is what the GH needs." She started walking back towards Tracer. "My clan comes first. This is my clan and if it means doing something different, then so be it."
(Oops, I think I put some sas in there too. lol)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 5, 2020 11:28 AM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/tracer,raven
Mary rolled her eyes. " wow. Some speach. Anyways, i'll be off killing some pitifull hunters. See you, mabye." Mary shifted into a wnged wolf, and spread her wings, getting ready to take to the skies. " oh, and if you run into Starfire, tell him i'll be back shortly." Mary said, before lifting off the ground into the sky.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 5, 2020 11:30 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer was fed up, "That Shifter has no respect." He growled to Raven, staring as she flew up into the clouds, " And I thought she was OK." He mumbled, continuing to sharpen his teeth on a stick.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 5, 2020 11:34 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Deputy/M: Tracer, Mary
"Easy, she just isn't used to us yet. I'm worried she will run into the hunters and be hurt or killed." Raven looked over at Tracer (-_-), "Come on. Whether or not we like her, we can't go back without her." She muttered, "Unfortunately." She shifted into a raven before going after Mary.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 5, 2020 11:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer sighed and also turned into a raven, taking to the skies and gliding after Raven Raven, looking down at the earth, and watching to young fouls play in the forest, and is that...Nine?! (I'm bringing her back) Tracer called to Nine, nine saw him and also turned into a Raven, flying after them ,hello. She sent to Raven and Tracer.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 5, 2020 11:40 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Deputy/M: Nine, Tracer
Raven saw Tracer follow before hearing a hello in her mind. Oh hello Nine. It's been a while since I've seen you. How are you doing? She thought to Nine.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 5, 2020 11:42 AM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/ ???
Mary glided through the sky, landing in a clearing. She then shifted into her human form, and walked along the dirt-like path. Mary looked to her left, and saw one hunter sleeping. She shifted intoa dragon, and flew over to them silently, She then growled loudly, scaring the hunter off. Mary smirked, and layed on a rock covered in moss.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    130    131    132    133    134   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us