Amygdala
04:13:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
It still looks amazing XD
Maybe it will pop up better with his base beeing a bit darker
 Urux
04:12:11 Urox
Amy
Haha, thank you! I do wish his chim was a darker colour but beggars can't be choosers!
 Amygdala
04:11:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
No worries XD
I hope you can get the apples he looks amazing...i might snag a breeding or two as well😉
 Urux
04:10:28 Urox
Amy
Sick, so now to find the apples lol. Might just buy them with real world monies. Not sure yet. I have a few days before the next year so maybe I can scrounge it together.

Thank you for the help :') I'm hopeless
 Amygdala
04:09:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Looks good to me
I don't think his base matters since he has a high rarity and all the markings
 Urux
04:06:34 Urox
Amy
Oh! Sorry I didn't update it.
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:05:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
I see the old design with flax base

But to answer while people mostly look for AC wolves i still think the base doesn't matter as much...the number of marking matter more
 Urux
04:03:33 Urox
Okay. Opinions?
-WP Click-
Or is AC better? I kist like how to plum looks with brown lol
 Amygdala
04:03:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
I know right🥲
 Urux
04:00:13 Urox
D: And all the apples people are selling are 900+ haha
 Amygdala
03:59:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
I feel your pain there🥲
 Urux
03:58:41 Urox
Amy
Sobbing, okay hahah
 Amygdala
03:57:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Sadly no...if you customise the wolf will look exacly like the custom and none of it's previous markings matter
 Urux
03:55:27 Urox
Amy
Haha okay okay, noted lol

I'm playing around now. I've actually never made a custom before. With the price, does the stuff the wolf already have not count towards the cost?
 Poseidon
03:54:26 Sea God
Amy
haha
 Amygdala
03:51:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Personaly i love exclusives XD
But the chance of actually breeding one are low. So i feel like mostly people go to fully custmised wolves with high rarity. So wven if you don't get exclusive you can get a dicent AC rarity pup
 Urux
03:50:13 Urox
Amy
Yeah, I was thinking that. Exclusive pelts etc are all new to me so I have no idea about their desirability. Sigh, I've got to scramble together some apples haha
 Amygdala
03:48:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Then i recomend to fully customise him. Just exclusive dyes don't do much because they are hard to breed
 Amygdala
03:47:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Poseidon
Still damn...i wake up for work at that time🤣

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : 0
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    129    130    131    132    133   ..   167 

Gifted || RP threadMarch 13, 2022 02:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rory shut her eyes "Damn" she started "I'm coming Rega" she added and made her way towards the door, ignoring Faye's questions
Gifted || RP threadMarch 13, 2022 02:34 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Regan
Y, you dont have too she said as she heard a door open and close on Rorys end. If your coming she sighed, please dont get arested she said in a serous but loving tone. We cant both be in jail she said trying to lighten the mood.
Gifted || RP threadMarch 13, 2022 02:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Yes we can" she answered and hanging up checked the maps app on her phone, Regan may not know it but Rory was smart enough to get the app onto her phoWne so that she could track her cousin. After figuring out where Regan was she shifted and ran down the street.
Aya scowled as the phone buzzed again, she tugged it out and typed an answer 'Well I'm not getting out now! We'll be lucky if the deaf old man in the next ward hasn't noticed me now!' annoyed she hit the send button before glancing at Piper's text again and adding, 'sorry about the folks' "Aya"
Gifted || RP threadMarch 13, 2022 02:56 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Piper
Text
Im sorry.....
~~~~~~~~~
Piper really didnt mean to make her friend mad but she hated listening to the loud music all night and thats where Aya came in, she would always help, well when piper didnt upset her atleast. She sighed as she turned her phone off. She then flopped on her bed. She grabbed her teddy bear and let the tears roll down. She didnt know what Aya was up too but it seemed important so she left her alone.
Regan
She sighed as her cousin hung up. She put the phone down and the police took her to "her bed". She sat on her bed, holding her legs, waiting for something crazy to happen due to her crazy cousin. Yes she admitted her cousin was crazy but she loved her.
Gifted || RP threadMarch 13, 2022 03:05 PM

Tonneoshet

Neutral

Give Award
Atri sighed deeply as the nurse inspected his wound, scolding him on how he shouldn't be moving around so much this early. Atri nodded and laughed nervously in agreement before asking how long it'd be until he could leave. The nurse left the room for a few minutes, coming back with a clipboard, flipping through some pages, skim reading the words.
~
She looked up at him, tucking the clipboard under her arm. "Your wound is actually healing very quickly so you could be out tomorrow, possibly even tonight." Atri grinned at that..
~
Finally, won't have to spend anymore time around these monsters. His eyes flared slightly as he looked out behind the nurse into the main waiting room, the entire place swarming with humans. Atri pushed himself back further onto the bed, lifting his legs up. He made sure to keep the sheets down to cover Aya.
Gifted || RP threadMarch 13, 2022 03:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"What" said Aya defiantly, looking up at the nurse from under the bed and the nurse raised her eyebrows, "I'm talking to a friend, come back in a minute" Aya added, pulling her head back out of sight and glancing at Piper's text. What was this feeling? Guilt? Eww, she didn't like it.
Rory came to a stop outside the large, dark building
Gifted || RP threadMarch 13, 2022 03:10 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Yes pipers feeling guilt but she also feeling sad and loneliness, With a bit of anger.)

Edited at March 13, 2022 03:14 PM by TheHappyHowlers
Gifted || RP threadMarch 13, 2022 03:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
'Sorry' she typed, ugh, people were weird. "I can talk now" she called out, "Well then Aya, could you do me a favour and get out?" came the answer and Aya rolled her eyes, clamber out and getting to her feet. The nurse sighed and took out her walkie, calling someone to come fetch Aya
Gifted || RP threadMarch 13, 2022 03:16 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Regan
Due to her power she could smell rory. She got up and went to the wall nearest to where rory was and let out a small howl, so quiet only "trained ears" could hear.
Piper
Piper turned off her phone but soon got back on it to play a game on it. Then she saw Ayas text.
text
You know i used to be a human.....Anyways its ok.
~~~~~~~~~~
She was a bit anoyed at what Aya said but atleast she was going to talk to her now. She then relaxed on her bed waiting for Aya to text back.

Edited at March 13, 2022 03:20 PM by TheHappyHowlers
Gifted || RP threadMarch 13, 2022 03:16 PM

Tonneoshet

Neutral

Give Award
Atri lifted his robes slightly to look at his wound and was surprised to see it was almost completely healed, minus the bruising and redness, it merely looked like someone pinched him.. He furrowed his brows, deep in thought as he tried to find anyway as to how this could be happening, his ability was transform, not heal or time to heal it faster...

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    129    130    131    132    133   ..   167 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us