Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Narran Park
01:30:32 Sting
Welcome Back!
 Apothecary
01:28:50 Medicinally Autistic
If you need any help getting back in the game just let me know :)
 Night Shade
01:25:43 Graves | Chaos
I had to take my rabbit to the vet today and it turns out she has a life-threatening uterine infection.
 Loveless
01:25:38 lexiboo
ItÂ’s been almost a year since IÂ’ve been on :(
 Salem
01:09:59 Rumi
Looking for more members :P
-WP Click-
 Malcuth
12:59:27 Wander
-WP Click-
Paws up?
 Dark pack
12:51:44 
-WP Click-
 Drunken seas
12:51:12 Pera
Techno, dunno, up to you, amber around its head?
 technoblade
12:49:17 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

These are just the markings for the arctual wyrm, I'll be adding the mushrooms and glow worms after :D

Bau

I may just do the stripes and add a second layer of them in a lighter colour
 Apothecary
12:48:44 Medicinally Autistic
I have a feeling i won't make my goal
 Continental Wolves
12:48:06 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Greens that aren't harsh on my eyes! I love the stripes :0
 distant-lands
12:47:27 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:47:20 Bau
Techno

3/5s the way down :3
 technoblade
12:46:48 Lil Techy | Techno
oooh
 technoblade
12:46:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Bau

How far should the strips go and the lighter green is the tummy colour, they usually have lighter stomachs.
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:46:13 Bau
Techno

More clarification
A very thin stripe right where the tummy meets the fur :3
 technoblade
12:45:56 Lil Techy | Techno
Pera

Tear markings? Where?
 Revelry
12:45:38 Rev
-WP Click-
Keep? Her earthquake vitals are annoying me lol
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:45:22 Bau
Techno

More stripes, and then using a darker green give them a tummy color
 Drunken seas
12:45:10 Pera
Techno
Tear markings?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : 0
Brown Bear : +5
Spotted Hyena : +3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    129    130    131    132    133   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 3, 2020 07:03 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/GH
Mary walked through the forest, spreading her wings. She then caught a scent she had never smelled before. She followed the scent all the way to a group of peopple. who are they? hunters? Mary growled, showing her teeth.i guess i'll find out and see.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 4, 2020 01:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar & Jabari/Male/the gold council
Rezhar smiled at himself, I have to take him out of stasis in any ways" He said slapping Jabari, Jabari sat up immidiatly gasping "What in the hell just happened?" He asked, Rezhar only smiled, "magic happened" Rezhar said laughing "I may be be in the spiritrealm but that doesnt mean im not alive in some parts, Ive been half dead for years and so have you" Rezhar said patting Jabari on the shoulder.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 4, 2020 04:53 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa stopped when the small change. She cocked her head, she sense no longer bad things but neutral, she was really close to the mass of smelles she was still very well hidden and the darkness so she began to stalk toward the cave entrance were she sensed the males.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 4, 2020 04:56 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Warrior/M: Mary, ADFA
Raven decided to go to the forest to check on her second base. Flying over the forest, she saw the clearing with the ADFA and quickly moved on to another clearing. Landing in the clearing, she saw movement in the bushes. Quickly shifting into her human form, she said, "Come out whoever you are. I am friendly as long as you don't attack first."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 4, 2020 05:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(I'm going to backpedal a little bit so things are more clearer)
Shadowa could smell caves over the few miles she had left but then she got stuck. Because of the Bay. This new problem led her to look at her surroundings and she was not pleased she could not believe the new environment she was in. A jungle. Blah. She thought to herself, she decided she didn't want to catch people attention by flying she would have turned into a mermaid but in this case she didn't. She draped her stuff and rapped it into her clock she pulled her hood and mask up that was attached to her armor and tucked her hair inside she hid her weapons on herself. Everything else she put in the clock and tied it well than like a sash put it over her shoulders she stepped into the water and began to swim In the frigid waters her eyes continued to stay brown.

Edited at November 4, 2020 05:18 PM by Blood and Roses
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 4, 2020 08:58 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/raven
Mary stepped out the bushes in her bear form, softly growling. She looked at Raven, and thought; a shape-shifter? odd... why would a shfter not know who i was?
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 5, 2020 08:14 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Warrior/M: Mary
Raven cocked her head as a bear stepped out of the bushes. Bears usually don't get this close to her campsites due to all the shapeshifter's. It might be the humans as well though considering they were frying meat for dinner. Shifting into a bear, she said, "Excuse me, sorry about that. You need to leave here. There is a whole group of shifters in that clearing and they will not take kindly to a bear trying to get their food." She did have a thought that this could be one of the Fearless Helper shifters that she haven't seen. Deciding to act on that one too, she shifted back into a girl before saying, "My name is Raven, warrior of the Ghost Hunters. We are allied to the Fearless Helpers. Are you one of Starfire's shifters?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 5, 2020 08:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa got across the Bay when she got to shore she saw the small caves she hide the stuff she didn't need behind a rock she pulled he clock back on, and summoning a tiny fire she dried herself off and walked into the cave following The males scent when she go close she saw a opening to where they were .
She looked around and saw a hidden ledge hidden in the shadows she jumped up and because of her black appearall she blended in and she listened intently.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 5, 2020 10:44 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/GH Warrior/M: Shadowa, Paul, Jabari
Night walked back into the healing cave, checking up on how they were doing. He saw movement but when he blinked it was gone. Shaking his head, he walked over to Paul, some meatsticks he had found in his hand. Laying them down beside him, he looked over at Jabari and asked, "How long is usually out for?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 5, 2020 11:02 AM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
marry/FH/raven
Mary, stood silent for a little, then shifted into her human form. " your a ghost hunter?iv'e never heard of that. I'm Mary, by the way. A fear-less helper." She said, looking at Raven.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    129    130    131    132    133   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us