Amygdala
04:13:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
It still looks amazing XD
Maybe it will pop up better with his base beeing a bit darker
 Urux
04:12:11 Urox
Amy
Haha, thank you! I do wish his chim was a darker colour but beggars can't be choosers!
 Amygdala
04:11:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
No worries XD
I hope you can get the apples he looks amazing...i might snag a breeding or two as well😉
 Urux
04:10:28 Urox
Amy
Sick, so now to find the apples lol. Might just buy them with real world monies. Not sure yet. I have a few days before the next year so maybe I can scrounge it together.

Thank you for the help :') I'm hopeless
 Amygdala
04:09:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Looks good to me
I don't think his base matters since he has a high rarity and all the markings
 Urux
04:06:34 Urox
Amy
Oh! Sorry I didn't update it.
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:05:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
I see the old design with flax base

But to answer while people mostly look for AC wolves i still think the base doesn't matter as much...the number of marking matter more
 Urux
04:03:33 Urox
Okay. Opinions?
-WP Click-
Or is AC better? I kist like how to plum looks with brown lol
 Amygdala
04:03:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
I know right🥲
 Urux
04:00:13 Urox
D: And all the apples people are selling are 900+ haha
 Amygdala
03:59:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
I feel your pain there🥲
 Urux
03:58:41 Urox
Amy
Sobbing, okay hahah
 Amygdala
03:57:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Sadly no...if you customise the wolf will look exacly like the custom and none of it's previous markings matter
 Urux
03:55:27 Urox
Amy
Haha okay okay, noted lol

I'm playing around now. I've actually never made a custom before. With the price, does the stuff the wolf already have not count towards the cost?
 Poseidon
03:54:26 Sea God
Amy
haha
 Amygdala
03:51:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Personaly i love exclusives XD
But the chance of actually breeding one are low. So i feel like mostly people go to fully custmised wolves with high rarity. So wven if you don't get exclusive you can get a dicent AC rarity pup
 Urux
03:50:13 Urox
Amy
Yeah, I was thinking that. Exclusive pelts etc are all new to me so I have no idea about their desirability. Sigh, I've got to scramble together some apples haha
 Amygdala
03:48:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Then i recomend to fully customise him. Just exclusive dyes don't do much because they are hard to breed
 Amygdala
03:47:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Poseidon
Still damn...i wake up for work at that time🤣
 Urux
03:47:27 Urox
Amy
I guess so, but I'm debating using him as a lil stud. Not sure how well he would do though?
Any opinions lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : 0
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    128    129    130    131    132   ..   167 

Gifted || RP threadMarch 12, 2022 06:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I meant Rory's tail XD)))
Rory walked down the hallway behind the girl and came out into the waiting room to see two girls walking in from the carpark. The one with black hair was the first to notice, Rory could see her pointing before the duo came over to stand in front of Rory.
"Rory! Where were you??" Faye questioned her suspiciously but Rory only shook her head, pulling the bag halfway out her pocket so that the other's could see. She saw Faye's eyes widen "Rory-" she moaned "You didn't-"
Gifted || RP threadMarch 12, 2022 06:15 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nikki|f|16 (ohhhh lol sorry!)
When she looked down the hallway she wasnt there. She snapped her head over to 3 girls who were talking. The girl must of followed behind her when she came and sat down. im silly she thought as she tryed not to listen to their conversation. She didnt mean too but she couldnt help it, by the sound of it the girl she ran into had mabey, stole something she thought to herself. No she thought as she shook her head, you know better than this Nikki. She got up and walked over to the front desk. Do you know when my sisters check up will be done she said to the person at the desk. The girl at the desk shook her head. Of cource she thought as she went back to the chair and waited.
Gifted || RP threadMarch 12, 2022 06:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Faye shook her head, "Rory! We could get in serious trouble!", "Keep your voice down! Listen Faye! We need them!" "I don't care, it's too big a risk." "Just being alive is a risk for us, what difference does it make?", Faye went silent and glanced around "What do you think Ori... Ori?!" where was Ori?! Finally she caught sight of her, talking to... nothing? "Ori" she hissed "Stop talking to the walls, we don't need you taken to a psych ward"
Ori glanced at the red haired girl with confusion "but she's right there" she said, pointing at the old lady she'd been talking to. "No Ori" she heard Faye's reply, "Dead"
Gifted || RP threadMarch 12, 2022 06:33 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nikki|f|16
When Nikki sat down, she saw the girls, arguing? Before she could say anything Her mom came out with her little sister in her hands. Nikki come on, we need to get home. Nikki nodded and got up. They walked out the door together but Nikki was still wanting to know about the girls. They walked home and soon Nikki was in her bed, falling asleep. All that she dreamed about that night was the 3 girls and what they were talking about. Sadly though her bed was just a bad of rice and an old blanket, so she didnt get much sleep, as usall.
(i have to get off but ill be on later, probally)

Edited at March 12, 2022 06:37 PM by TheHappyHowlers
Gifted || RP threadMarch 12, 2022 06:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
That's a shame, bye!)))
"Oh" squeaked Ori as Faye dragged her away, "Just to be on the safe side you are not allowed to talk to anyone" the girl grumbled as she tugged Ori away and a look of dissapointment crossed Ori's face,
Gifted || RP threadMarch 12, 2022 11:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
A old, but kind looking nurse came in with a few bandages and walked over to Atri.
Dallas got bored and walked out of the room, and headed to the parking lot.
Gifted || RP threadMarch 13, 2022 08:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aya immediatly let the cover hide her face, and listened to the lady's footsteps.
"What were you thinking, Rory?" before spotting Dallas and gesturing for him to join them before he left the building

Edited at March 13, 2022 08:57 AM by ⁕Lupus⁕
Gifted || RP threadMarch 13, 2022 11:09 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Piper
Piper sat on her bed with the lights off as her mom and dad were down stairs partying with their friends, getting drunk. She sighed as she got on her phone and texted Aya.(i think thats her friends name lol)
Texts
Hi, how are you.
Regan
Regan was rudely put into the back of a police truck with, it seemed other to be other "Gifted".(the other Gifted people are just NPCs) She pulled her hood over her eyes as she held back tears, why me she thought to herself. When she got to the prison she called her cousin, Rory.
(sorry for taking so long to post)(i cant believe i just call piper regan! XD)

Edited at March 13, 2022 02:18 PM by TheHappyHowlers
Gifted || RP threadMarch 13, 2022 02:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aya jumped as her phone gave a loud beep and hit her head off the top of the metal bedframe, she tugged her phone out of her pocket and glanced at the message, really Piper? Now?! Annoyed she typed back furiously 'Shut up you dumb bitch! I almost got out!' before deleting the message and starting again typed 'Seriously, you have the worst timing!' yeah that was nicer, Piper was the only person she would ever admit to being 'nice' to. Hitting send she looked up, worried that the nurse would have heard.
The ringing growing louder Rory reached into her pocket, "You had a phone that whole time!?" exclaimed Faye "Yeah..." So I dragged Atri here for nothing!?" "I had no service." Rory cut her off, "I had service" piped up Ori and Faye rounded on her. While Faye was having her rant to Ori, Rory answered the call, "Regan? You ok?"
Gifted || RP threadMarch 13, 2022 02:25 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Piper
piper sat quietly as she waited for Aya to anser. Soon her phone made a beep, telling Piper she had replied!
Text
Im sorry, its just their doing it again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Piper texted as she was refering to her parents, Aya was the only person she had ever told about her home life. She sighed as she looked towards her door, wishing she would just disspear.
Regan
N, no Regan said as Rory asked if she was ok. S, someone s, saw my tail she said, her voice shaking as she tryed not to cry. Im in prison n, now she said looking up at the time. Sorry for bothering you she said as she tried not to cry.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    128    129    130    131    132   ..   167 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us