Wolf Play : Velociraptor Pack RP!
Chatbox
 distant-screams
04:24:08 katy | beetle
Apples Saved: 40
6 more apples and i can make another custom ^^ getting close!
 Amygdala
04:22:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Bye redd
 Red River Wolves
04:21:58 Redd Dead
Okay I should probably get some sleep before it becomes morning and I accidentally pull an all-nighter. Bye!
 Amygdala
04:17:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd

Makes sense...i would lose like 3k dominance us i used it
 Red River Wolves
04:16:39 Redd Dead
Amy,
It would increase my dominance, but I don't trust it. I have them sorted in roles by dominance ranges. So basically, for the lore
 Amygdala
04:14:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Damn...why didn't you use wolf totem to sort dominance?
 distant-screams
04:14:18 katy | beetle
Amy,
thank you :) i'm very excited to see what she produces pup-wise
 Red River Wolves
04:12:58 Redd Dead
I finally have a nonzero pack dominance. Only took an hour and 25k mush
 Amygdala
04:12:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Wow amazing wolf
 distant-screams
04:12:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws for my new favorite wolf?
 Forest Dwelling
04:09:57 Wolflocke Challenge
BE training is going well so far for the freelancer
-WP Click-
He keeps stealing the kills lol
 distant-screams
04:09:19 katy | beetle
Exist,
i appreciate it! might add the option to my shop eventually :)
 Existence
04:08:23 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy, You did amazing with it~~
 Amygdala
04:08:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Eh....small detail
 distant-screams
04:07:21 katy | beetle
Exist,
hehe thank you ^^ i don't usually do comms for designs so it was fun!

mummified,
yeah probably :')
 Red River Wolves
04:06:53 Redd Dead
Amy,
That's how I justify it lol. But I might be spending on den expansion for it
 mummified
04:06:30 
distant
ugh so i should probably save all my tokens :,(
 Existence
04:06:25 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy, Aww sweet baby, Makes me want one *^*
 Amygdala
04:05:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Oh i was addicted way before...but atleast with the tokens i am not spending mush XD
 distant-screams
04:04:55 katy | beetle
mummified,
yep ^^ eve hasn't announced when it'll be though.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : 0
Red Fox : +4
Bengal Tiger : -1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   33 

Velociraptor Pack RP!November 21, 2022 02:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alsaela
She gathered her courage, thinking that she shouldn't have been so talkative during the hunt earlier. She looked at the mess she made after cleaning up most of the blood and she went out of the camp entrance and began to dig a hole. It took her 15 minutes due to her being so little, but once it was deep enough, she ran back and forth dropping blood soaked bark and moss in the hole, before finally burying everything. After that was done, she ran down to the nearby stream and watched the last of the blood off. She stared at her reflection in the water, the light of the sun reflecting back, come turning her eyes white once more. She shook her head, clearing her thoughts and made a small bundle of moss which was massive compared to her small size. She then soaked it in water and carried it into the camp, carefully setting it down next to Oculta.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 21, 2022 03:47 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oculta-Female-Huntress
~
Oculta closed her eyes for a second, trying to clear the terrible, haunting thoughts out if her head. Why can't these thoughts just go away..? She heard something drop next to her and she lifted her head up and saw Alsaela standing next to her with some water soaked up in moss. She isn't mad? She gave her a small smile. "Hello, Alsaela..." She frowned and looked away, and then back. "Look... I'm really sorry I called you a nuisance..." She bit her lip holding back a few tears. "It... It just... Hurts remembering... Nevermind..." She closed her eyes and then opened them again. I'm glad I could tell her that..

Edited at November 21, 2022 04:10 PM by Fruit Lovers
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 21, 2022 03:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alsaela
She stared at the larger raptor, then nudged the wet ball of moss closer, not knowing if Oculta has had a drink that day after the chaos. "Its alright" she muttered. She thought for a moment. "I just... I thought you would have known my parents, since you knew them before..." She took a small breath. "Before they had me." She glanced around cautiously, she was always a nervous raptor. Her tail twitched in anticipation. "I shouldn't have asked you anything." She sat down next to Oculta, watching the tree line.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 21, 2022 03:56 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oculta-Female-Huntress
~
Oculta looked at the young raptor, a bit upset to respond. "I'm sorry. I didn't come from this pack... I came from a territory miles away with my family..." She lapped up some of the water. "I would've told you all about them if I knew them though." She closed her eyes, feeling better from the water. "Thank you for the water..."
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 21, 2022 04:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alsaela
She lay down, not to close, but just enough to show Oculta she was comfortable near her. She continued to watch the trees, as if waiting for something. She didn't feel like playing with the other micros.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 21, 2022 04:09 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oculta-Female-Huntress
~
Oculta looked at Alsaela and smiled. "If you remember where I hunted that gallimimus, could you get a few packmates to bring it back, since I can't walk right now?"
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 21, 2022 04:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alsaela
She glanced awkwardly at Oculta. "I don't remember where we were." She sheepishly squeaked. She hoped one of the big raptors that was out could go and find it, as her memo wasn't the best as she was just a 3 month old raptor with a thing for running from one place to the next.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 21, 2022 04:16 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oculta-Female-Huntress
~
Oculta laid her head on the ground. "It's fine... You can stay here then... I wouldn't mind the company..." She closed her eyes and a shocking pain shot through her leg and she jerked a bit, wincing from the pain. This stupid leg! Can it just not hurt?
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 21, 2022 04:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alsaela
Her eyes widened. She got up, a bit panicked. "NIGHTMARE!!!" She yelped. She didn't know anything about injuries other than you can get hurt. She knew Nightmare knew stuff though. Nightmare was always making sure the Micros were safe and the big raptors were taken care of. She hopped up and down a bit, her tail waving back and forth, messing up her balance. She fell a bit then scrambled off, looking for Nightmare to help Oculta.
Autocorrect really got to turn Nightmare into Jeffrey Bezoz. XD or was it Bill Gates?

Edited at November 21, 2022 04:23 PM by WendiKore
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 21, 2022 04:25 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oculta-Female-Huntress
~
Oculta watched as Alsaela panicked. "Alsaela! I'm okay! Don't panic!" She chirped and watched as the micro ran off. Ugh. Stupid leg! Now I scared the poor micro!
~
I have major writers block lol
Wait what-

Edited at November 21, 2022 04:26 PM by Fruit Lovers

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   33 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us