Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 ZEFHYR
03:34:18 
that is ok i found where there is a crescent moon at least! :) wink wink
 ZEFHYR
03:28:50 
is there any kind of 'planet' in decor or gear? like, a saturn?
 Forest Shadows
03:24:25 
Grand! I love wasting mush 🤣
 Salem
03:23:35 Rumi
Forest
Charisma is the male version of maternal
If you put maternal on a male it won't really help
 Forest Shadows
03:21:17 
Is the maternal attribute useful for males?
 Everlasting Torment
03:09:21 Anubis, Samael
Don't temp me to stagger my domnice again it stuffed up last time XD
 distant-lands
03:02:17 katy | beetle
-Click-
ideas for the other two? i'm struggling lol
 Salem
03:02:13 Rumi
You can just add CP, but you can also buy the new wolf totem item thing and it makes it easier
 ZEFHYR
03:02:01 
you bet it is, Salem! :)
 ZEFHYR
03:01:32 
something special is need for staggering dominance, right? or can i just add CP to do that?
 Salem
03:00:52 Rumi
Pack Happiness over 0 is pretty great lmao
 Enigma
02:58:50 
80 happiness is the highest I've had in a while ^^ thank you Eve
 Kháos
02:57:11 Kaos || Khaos
Affinity, staggered dominance, kept fed and not thirsty. ^^ Those affect pack happiness.
 starmutt
02:56:22 marsh | they/it
check pack affinity between wolves and feed/water them after staggering the dominance, those follow in importance after staggering dom
 ZEFHYR
02:54:56 
ok thanks so much!!
 Salem
02:53:38 Rumi
ZEFHYR
Staggered dominance raises pack happiness. It changes every 5 or 15 minutes if I remember right? I haven't paid much attention to it much except knowing staggered dominance is very important to it
 ZEFHYR
02:52:10 
How to increase pack happiness? does it change on a daily basis?
 Boeing
02:47:02 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
was wondering why WP was so slow, forgot that there were like 200+ people connected to the same hotel wifi router xD
 distant-lands
02:36:59 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
hm.. do i use a third jasmine on him? he's been getting bred out every couple hours lol.
 Crooked Magic
02:29:27 Crook, She/her
Pvp anyone?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : -5
Brown Bear : +5
Leopard : -5
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    126    127    128    129    130   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 2, 2020 12:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul/Males/???
Jabari could almost feel Pauls anger. But the people from before distracted him, Jabari sighed in relief. Paul looked at Jabari "From the protection of the gods I guess" he said looking back at them.
_
Jabari had placed the blades back in the bag and walked off "Hmmm...Maybe..." He said looking at his hands.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 2, 2020 01:06 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Warrior/M: Jabari, Phase
Raven landed in the cave in front of Starfire. "We have a problem, sir. Hunters gathered in the clearing near the old cabin. We have seen what their armor can do sir and I'm not sure if we can counter it." Starfire looked deep in thought now so dipping her head to Phase, she walked towards the tunnels. She was so deep in her own thoughts that she almost ran into the man that came in with Night and them. He was looking at his hands weirdly. Before he could turn around and see her, she teleported to a shadowed corner where she would not be seen.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 2, 2020 01:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase shook her head respectfully, "No questions." She said simply. She heard the news that Raven said and went to her den to think too, we could try and spy...But there hunters, I don't think they trust anymore animals except the Hellhounds. (Short)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 2, 2020 03:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/Male/???
Jabari wanted to apologize but none was ther ehe tried to scent it out but all it did was make him shake his head at the dank smell "Oh well I doubt Paul will want us to stay here long." Jabari said turning he then looked up "But I wonder if it really is because of those ADFA forces he seems so worried about and if not them maybe he is feeling homesick" Jabari said to himself then scoffed "Probably home sick" He said walking along.

Edited at November 2, 2020 03:16 PM by The Covid pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 2, 2020 03:43 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Warrior/M: Jabari
Raven froze, the man seemed to be talking to himself about. . . something. She stepped out of the shadows before saying, "Hello, what are you doing down the tunnels here?" She was curious about what he might do.
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Phase, Jabari, Paul
Starfire walked back towards the cave before stopping. He wasn't sure if he wanted to go there or not but if that is where he must then yes. Calling Phase back to him, he went back into the cave to find only 1 there(Paul). The other one was nowhere to be seen.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 2, 2020 03:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase heard the call and got up, some feathers flying away from the best, Phase walked out,spotting Starfire going into one of the caves. Phase followed, walking over and staying beside him, curious of what he was looking at. It was just another shapeshifter, the others was not there.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 2, 2020 03:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase heard the call and got up, some feathers flying away from the best, Phase walked out,spotting Starfire going into one of the caves. Phase followed, walking over and staying beside him, curious of what he was looking at. It was just another shapeshifter, the others was not there.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 2, 2020 04:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul/male/???
Paul only stood tapping his fingers along his arm. He did not feel at ease here. It felt alien but then again he has been with Jabari who never ceases to be more of a nuisance.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 2, 2020 04:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/male/???
Jabari looked back and scratched his head "hm...Sorry I was stuck in my own thoughts there" he said adding a smile.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 2, 2020 04:16 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Paul, Phase
Starfire sighed, knowing that the guy couldn't have gotten too far without a FH member finding him. But then again, the tunnels were confusing. Only a few members would venture into the tunnels. "Phase, please go find him or at least find Raven to find him. Her speed would be a big help right now." Looking back at Paul, he said, "Walk with me, would you?" Without waiting for an answer, he started down one of the smaller tunnels that hadn't been used for a while.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    126    127    128    129    130   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us