Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 ZEFHYR
05:15:54 
i <3 pack life
 distant-lands
05:09:46 katy | beetle
Ellixter,
haha thanks! and yeah, it'd be useless to max the maternal on a male wolf, they only use charisma for breeding :)
 Ellixter
05:08:00 
Katy awesome design! I find it funny how all cp is maxxed apart from maternal
 distant-lands
04:58:20 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Ellixter
04:50:07 
If anyone has any spare cp I would love to have some help developing Baxter
 Everlasting Torment
04:45:52 Anubis, Samael
Aww this is so cute I'm tempted to make them a pair

Hel³ lays next to Death's Wrath² while they are sleeping.

Mood: Peaceful
 Drunken seas
04:43:24 Pera
ZEFHYR
Unfortunately sheÂ’s never tried sugar cubes, but she got a nice brush down, wash and a biscuit of lucerne though
 ZEFHYR
04:37:15 
pera, that sounds wonderful. give the pony a sugarcube from me
 Drunken seas
04:13:41 Pera
Had a lovely horse ride with my little 4 yr old filly, who was acting like angel today, easy to catch, stood still when being groomed and having her hooves cleaned (usually very jumpy when having feet cleaned) and acted very friendly towards our cousins we visited, and towards the dogs (usually has a go at them) and wasnÂ’t very flighty today, safe to say today was one of the best days to go for a ride.
 Apothecary
04:03:23 Medicinally Autistic
Thats 58 wolves to get rid of, which will bring me to 140 spaces for the event.
 Drunken seas
04:02:09 Pera
Katy
Ooh! How tasty lol, I do like that idea, tips very thing off nicely
 Apothecary
04:02:01 Medicinally Autistic
I need all these wolves gone before the boost event so I can have more room to restart my dennn
 distant-lands
04:00:32 katy | beetle
Pera,
thank you ^^ i was actually thinking of a "candy" themed one so that there can two two colorful adopts and two monochrome

thank you for the ideas though! might use those if i make more halloween adopts
 Drunken seas
03:59:44 Pera
Katy
Very beautiful! Witch cat next? Zombie? Oh! Maybe pumpkin (if you needed ideas)
 distant-lands
03:56:57 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts so far? just need to figure out one more design :p
 ZEFHYR
03:34:18 
that is ok i found where there is a crescent moon at least! :) wink wink
 ZEFHYR
03:28:50 
is there any kind of 'planet' in decor or gear? like, a saturn?
 Forest Shadows
03:24:25 
Grand! I love wasting mush 🤣
 Salem
03:23:35 Rumi
Forest
Charisma is the male version of maternal
If you put maternal on a male it won't really help
 Forest Shadows
03:21:17 
Is the maternal attribute useful for males?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -5
Green Python : -2
Anaconda : +3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    125    126    127    128    129   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 31, 2020 01:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul & Jabari/Male/???
Paul looked at the man, he then looked around "Wat de vok gaan an?"(What the F### is going on?) He said looking towards Jabari who was looking at him nervously "erm hey Paul I know I shouldnt really be trusting strangers but you really needed help" He said. Paul felt anger flare inside of himself. "I swear when we get back im going to beat the living daylights out of you" Paul said. Then faced the man "Sorry, whats youre name?" he asked
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 31, 2020 08:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadodwa had caught the bear a black bear make with a silver tints he had no intelligence so it was a good kill.
She went back to the cave and skinned him dried the hide prepared the meat and started cleaning the bones l, they would make good weapons. She wondered where the males went she decided that tommarow she would look for them. To be sure they were alive then she would leave them. She stretched out next to the buck and slowly fell asleep.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 1, 2020 07:21 AM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
mary/FH/ near small hunter camp
Mary got down on her knees, and began to crawl through the bushes. She saw about four hunters takling and laughung. they shoul be watching their surroundings. Mary thought, as she took a picture. She than ran back to the water, and shifted into a fish. She swam all the way back to the caves, and shifted back. " guys! look! the hunters are getting closser!" mary shouted, holding the picture she had taken.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 1, 2020 10:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar/Male/ADFA
Someone knocked on regnar window and he looke dto see one of the soldiers in the new gear standing outside his finger on the trigger. Regnar rolled the window down "Wat is die probleem?"(Whats the problem?) He asked. He couldnt see the mans eyes bt his stance was tense "Jammer Korporaal, maar daar was beweging in die bosse"( Sorry corporal, but there was movement in the bushes) The man said in a leveled tone. Regnar looked out and saw most soldier were sitting and joking around ofcourse...The men in new gear stuck to the shadows of the trucks keeping an eye out. Regnar knew that these men in the gear were very experience and highly disciplined. "Goeie werk, hou 'n ekstra oog uit, gebruik nie dodelike u nonless sy absolute nodig nie."(Good job, keep a extra eye out, dont use lethals unless absolutley necessary.) Regnar commanded. The man saluted and stamped off. Regnar smiled again, he had missed the intensity of near war.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 1, 2020 11:01 AM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/small hunter camp ( regnar )
Mary jumped and shifted into a fish, swimming to the surface. She then shifted into a bear, and walked through the small bundle of bushes. She knew she would be seen, so she growled loudly at the small group of hunters. " GRRRRRH...." she growled, baring her teeth. I can handle this group. the thought.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 1, 2020 11:15 AM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
iGNORE

Edited at November 1, 2020 11:16 AM by galaxytails
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 1, 2020 01:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Hold up lol, Last post and the post now doesnt make sense, or atleast doesnt add up. Im sorry to say)

Edited at November 1, 2020 01:22 PM by The Covid pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 2, 2020 09:27 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Paul, Jabari, Phase
Starfire dipped his head towards the man who just woke up, "My name is Starfire, leader of the Fearless Helpers. You are now in a safe place where you can heal and no," he added, "We are not strangers to many." He blinked before saying, "You are safe for now, while we prepare for the hunters. No they will not follow us here for they cannot." He turned towards the lake, blinking once before shifting. "Once you are healed and better, we will take you. . ." He paused for a moment wondering if he should actually do this, "Home. We will take you home to the Dwellers of the Sand." (Sand Dwellers) With that, he turned back to Phase, nodding for her to follow him. Once out of the cave, he said to her, "I have had need for another shifter rank. Will you be my delta?"(Lead Warrior)
~
Night & Raven/GH Warriors/M: Jabari, Paul, hunters/Regan
Raven dropped down from where she had been, Night had taken off with Lightning towards the cave again. She couldn't believe that the hunter's armor withstood that. She hoped that Starfire had a plan. Flying off, she saw a clearing and was about to make a landing when she saw the hunters. She froze in midair quickly catching herself quickly before backtracking back towards what was left of the cabin. As quick as she could she hurried back to the cave.
Night landed in the cave and with Lightning, as a fox, beside him, they went into the healing cave. Night saw the two men sitting near the edge. He walked to the other side before leaning on the cave wall. "That was quite a hit you took there, you two okay?" Lightning went up to the first one(Paul), "How did you survive it?" Night smothered a laugh, Yep, straight to the point Lightning does.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 2, 2020 09:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase was surprised, A delta?! she thought, but hid her excitement, and didn't know what to do, i'll just bow or something. she bowed, feeling silly so she went back up and replied, "I am honored, alpha, I accept the role." She whispered, standing up tall.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 2, 2020 09:48 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Phase
Starfire dipped his head to her, surprised she had bowed to him. "Then the first thing as delta is to understand that everyone in that cave is a friend. Even the one with the mask." He said in a quiet voice before turning towards the freed prisoners. "Any questions?"

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    125    126    127    128    129   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us