Chatbox
 Amygdala
05:19:58 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Yeah...i feel you there
 distant-lands
05:19:29 katy | beetle
Amy,
true that, i just didn't wanna spend the extra 600 mush to max it :')
 distant-lands
05:18:21 katy | beetle
Ellixter,
i love that idea xD
 Amygdala
05:18:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
You need maternal fore some encounters in explore...so it doesn't hurt to have it XD
 Ellixter
05:17:28 Matt(hew)
Katy,
I'd like to imagine that he is incredibly charismatic but the second he sees a pup he's just like o_o'
 ZEFHYR
05:15:54 
i <3 pack life
 distant-lands
05:09:46 katy | beetle
Ellixter,
haha thanks! and yeah, it'd be useless to max the maternal on a male wolf, they only use charisma for breeding :)
 Ellixter
05:08:00 Matt(hew)
Katy awesome design! I find it funny how all cp is maxxed apart from maternal
 distant-lands
04:58:20 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Ellixter
04:50:07 Matt(hew)
If anyone has any spare cp I would love to have some help developing Baxter
 Everlasting Torment
04:45:52 Anubis, Samael
Aww this is so cute I'm tempted to make them a pair

Hel³ lays next to Death's Wrath² while they are sleeping.

Mood: Peaceful
 Drunken seas
04:43:24 Pera
ZEFHYR
Unfortunately sheÂ’s never tried sugar cubes, but she got a nice brush down, wash and a biscuit of lucerne though
 ZEFHYR
04:37:15 
pera, that sounds wonderful. give the pony a sugarcube from me
 Drunken seas
04:13:41 Pera
Had a lovely horse ride with my little 4 yr old filly, who was acting like angel today, easy to catch, stood still when being groomed and having her hooves cleaned (usually very jumpy when having feet cleaned) and acted very friendly towards our cousins we visited, and towards the dogs (usually has a go at them) and wasnÂ’t very flighty today, safe to say today was one of the best days to go for a ride.
 Apothecary
04:03:23 Medicinally Autistic
Thats 58 wolves to get rid of, which will bring me to 140 spaces for the event.
 Drunken seas
04:02:09 Pera
Katy
Ooh! How tasty lol, I do like that idea, tips very thing off nicely
 Apothecary
04:02:01 Medicinally Autistic
I need all these wolves gone before the boost event so I can have more room to restart my dennn
 distant-lands
04:00:32 katy | beetle
Pera,
thank you ^^ i was actually thinking of a "candy" themed one so that there can two two colorful adopts and two monochrome

thank you for the ideas though! might use those if i make more halloween adopts
 Drunken seas
03:59:44 Pera
Katy
Very beautiful! Witch cat next? Zombie? Oh! Maybe pumpkin (if you needed ideas)
 distant-lands
03:56:57 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts so far? just need to figure out one more design :p

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -5
Green Python : -2
Anaconda : +3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    124    125    126    127    128   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 29, 2020 04:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/Male/???
Jabari wanted to laugh but kept his mouth, his father had taught him how to fight with all kinds of weapons besides guns. Jabari looked at the sword and checked its weight "Hmm far different from the swords back home" He said to himself he swung it a few times. Jabari was strong but swingin a sword with this much weight felt like he was trying to catch a shark with bare hands. He set it down and saw the bag Paul had he checked inside and smiled, Two bronze coloured jagged short swords were inside. Jabari took them and started to swing them about. These weapons were light but strong. Jabari breathed slowly and looked at the jagged edge made for gripping flesh which would cause a serious injury if it landed. The swords were known as the Jagged Tyrants.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 29, 2020 08:35 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
( hey guys! i'm back! )
Mary/FH/anyone
Mary stretched and shifted back into her human form. she looked around the cave, and put her hair in something that looked like a pony-tail. " anyone up for a little training, or a patrol? " she said, taking a rag, and wiping dirt of her knife, that had been in her back-pack.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 30, 2020 08:45 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Yay! Take Tracer patroling with you. And try to bring Raisha back into play as well.)
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Mary, Phase, Jabari
Starfire heard Mary say something and went out for a moment. "If you are up to it Mary, take Raisha and Tracer on patrol. Stay with the shadows and see what these new hunters are up to." Once he knew Mary had heard, he went back in to see Jabari pulling out jagged swords. Jabari swung a couple times and that was when Starfire recognized them. Claw talked about them all the time when he was a kid. Apparently the sword was as sharp as fangs and the jagged edges acted like claws but for a human. Starfire could see how it could be. Turning back to Phase, he picked up a silver sword and threw it at her head (ugh dramatic oops). Right before it made it, he stopped it in midair. It stayed there for a moment before hurling itself back at him. Catching it, it immediately transformed into an arrow case on his back and the handle transformed into the bow. "Phase, this is going to be your weapon. Once you learn how to control your strength, you will be able to control this weapon." Flexing his fingers, the bow transformed back into the handle while the silver arrows turned back into the blade. "Questions?" He asked.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 30, 2020 11:24 AM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
(alright)
Mary/FH/STarfire,Tracer,Raisha
" you heard the man! let's go!" MAry shouted to Tracer and Raisha, as she walked out of the underwater cave, shifting into a fish. She swam up to the land, shifting back, as she looked at the dirt to see foot-prints. " hm.."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 30, 2020 11:42 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer followed Mary (Blegh, what am I supposed to say?)
Phase/FH/M:Starfire.
Phase took the weapon, feeling an odd pull to the stupid stick, after a moment she looked at Starfire and shook her head, before throwing it at the target, just missing it, dang it! She thought, but shrugged,
At least i'm getting better..." She mumbled, holding out her hand and letting it smoothly go in it, before turning into a griffin, feeling oddly uncomfortably being a human.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 30, 2020 11:51 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Phase
Starfire sighed as Phase released her human form. "Try it as a griffin now. But instead of using your hand or paw, use your mind to use it." He said before chuckling to himself, "A little something a friend left me." He shifted into his winged-wolf form and narrowing his eyes, the sword coming straight for him. Cocking his head slightly, he stopped its forward motion, bringing it gently onto his back. Putting it back on the ground, he said to Phase, "Now you try."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 30, 2020 03:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul/Male/???
Paul opened his eyes slightly and then jumped up straight his body stung all over but he wasnt worried about that. "Wat gaan an-" he looked around and noticed he wasnt in the forest anymore the last thung he remembered was Jabari and an explosion. Paul then whipped around and reached his side he felt anger flare through " Where the hell is my gun!?" He grumbled.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 30, 2020 03:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar/male/The gold council
Regnar leaned against a car looking around in the darkness. Regnar grunted and banged on the side of the truck the men looked at him all waiting for orders. Regnar looked at each man "Ons sal hieso bly vir net twee ure"(We will stay here for only two hours) He said turning, he climbed in one of the trucks and started praying.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 30, 2020 03:38 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Paul
At the voice, Starfire turned, his wings coming all the way out on instinct. When seeing Paul, he relaxed sitting down. "How do you feel? And don't ask about your gun or belongings. We have some shifters looking for them." He said with a cocked head, a little humorous that he didn't ask about Jabari first.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 31, 2020 10:20 AM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/ Tracer
" alright, i think some hunters have been looking over here. llook at the foot prints." Mary said, looking at Tracer. " i can see a small camp of hunters this way." she pointed near a small creeck. " so come on, you slow-poke!" Mary said, shiting into a wolf and running into the darkness.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    124    125    126    127    128   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us