07:27:57 Exist / Kuskyn
I believe I bought all the backgrounds from August xD
 Camille
07:27:15 Lysanderoth
womp womp me, should've returned to the game like 3 weeks earlier
 Existence
07:26:55 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I need to deage her again and stop dropping apples on litters that apparently hate me x.x
 Ecifircas
07:25:43 
Camille, yes. August. Good luck next year. haha
 Existence
07:25:26 Exist / Kuskyn
Camille, I believe it is yeah xD It was one of my favourite from the event ^^
 Existence
07:24:46 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas I am ready to slap both my 1G SV boys..
 Camille
07:24:43 Lysanderoth
thanks I'm going to turn my wolves into sigmas next August (i think that's when that event is???)
 Ecifircas
07:23:36 
I wish so badly I had bred this guy. ;^;

-WP Click-
 Existence
07:23:03 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, yeah if he had decided to be nice we both could have had 2G sv pups but no he decided that was too much to ask ;-;
 Existence
07:22:06 Exist / Kuskyn
Camille, It is The Lycaon background, it's from the werewolf event ^^
 Amygdala
07:22:05 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn him...consider my sould broken...2 SV...you mean we each could have one...he is beeing rude😭
 Existence
07:20:59 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, apparently he just wanted to hurt our souls for 2nd gen pups.. Because 2 svs and a deadly silent pup c.c
 Camille
07:19:10 Lysanderoth
existence
what is that sigma wolf background called
 Amygdala
07:19:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...he couldn't give that to me 5 minutes earlier...
 Existence
07:18:30 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I-.. What is this bush week my guy?
 Macrocosm
07:18:24 cos,cloudy,cloud
⛇ Snowman Fart ⛇ shivers in their den from the cold.

Mood: Sad
 Existence
07:17:26 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Orpheus is just Nasty..
 DevilsPlayground
07:11:24 Devil (Any pronouns)
did i just spend 80 mush to buy 40 wishbones? Yes i did. Did i just give them all to mafia? Yes i did. :)
 Silent Lucidity
07:08:23 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 MLadySkylar
06:58:59 P'Sky
Amy
I used to not care about PvP because t now im all for it
I need to train hard

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : +3
Komodo Dragon : +2
Bobcat : -1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    123    124    125    126    127   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 28, 2020 06:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar/Male/The gold council
Rezhar wasnt smiling anymore "Im afraid that wont be possible" He said casually. "You cant leave the sand zone, atleast not yet, the gaurdians werent made by us they were made by the true gods."
-
-
Rezhar stood up "Dont ask me how I know but the gaurdians will not let you leave." He said, he looked around and waved his hand. Geraldzer came into view and approached "But besides that maybe you can get to know Jabari's father." Rezhar said, a innocent smile on his face.

Edited at October 28, 2020 06:29 PM by The Covid pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 29, 2020 07:59 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/M: Rezhar
Lily laughed, "You do not know me then. That is good for me." She turned to face him, her eyes returning to their natural color(gold). "I will leave and will be allowed considering some special circumstances." She was picky with her words this time, not wanting him to know her secret. Looking at the man that came in view, he did look a lot like Jabari-or the other way around. "Nice to meet you, but it is time for me to go." I owe my friend now for sure, she thought, starting to run. As she made it to the tunnels, she quickly closed her eyes, her paws moving her in directions she had no idea where to go. Letting her mind loose, Fang came into view sitting by his den in the spirit realm. "Girl, you are in a lot of trouble now." He thought to her, starting for the tunnels. "I know I know, just get me out." She arrived at the force field that wasn't allowing her through. She chuckled, nervously. "Fang!" She yelled, hoping he heard her. "Missy, you better have a good excuse for this one." A voice came from the other side. Looking over, she sighed in relief as she saw Fang, but then lowered her head, ears and tail when the gold wolf came into view. She knew that the wolf was disappointed. Fang looked disappointed too but he looked willing to get her out of there. Fang dipped his head to the golden wolf and she let up the force field with a frown. "I promise I will not go over there again." Lily said once she was on the other side. The golden wolf said something she didn't understand. Fang translated, "You will be required to come down here and patrol the tunnels with me until I say otherwise." Lily dipped her head, surprised it wasn't more, "Of course." Once that was done, Fang took the lead back up to the top, and as Lily looked behind her, she saw the force field close back up.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 29, 2020 12:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar watched and entered the palace leaving Geraldzer outside. His father was looking up "She left." Rezhar said a slight growl in his throat, his father only looked at him. "I know, the gods changed their minds." Rezhar's father got up "Apparently there was a person who has a lost history of nobility, whom the gods allowed to take her out of here...Which explains some things about the gaurdians." He said, Rezhar looked away "So, Jabari will be our final trophy?" Regnar asked. His father nodded. "For our bloodline to stay pure he must renew the powers." Rezhar's father smiled, sometimes Rezhar felt fear when ever his father smiled it looked like a cruel smile.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 29, 2020 01:27 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Jabari, Phase, Tracer
Starfire walked out of the memory cave. He saw Phase and Tracer on the opposite ends of the cave. . .still. "Phase! Come here please." Once she had come over, he said, "I have a job for you. I understand if you don't like the weapons or don't want to use them but bring me the sword." Thinking for a moment, "Also, bring yourself a weapon and the man in there a weapon. We need to work on some fighting in human form." Once she started moving towards the room, he walked back to the healing pond. "While your friend is healing over there, we are going to do some fighting techniques. I want to be sure that you can defend yourself in a time of need when me or one of my shifters can't be there to help you. Phase will be training with us. You will meet her in a moment." Starfire said to Jabari. "As we do not know your powers, we will start with the basics-a simple sword hit rock thing."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 29, 2020 01:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase nodded, relieved to be away from Tracer, who still seemed hostile, she reluctantly picked up the sword and padded over, trying to balance it in her mouth since it was kind of heavy, coming over to see another shifter, she nodded her head in welcoming and lowered her head to drop the sword, afraid to break it, i'm being dumb but still... she thought as she sat down.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 29, 2020 01:56 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Phase, Jabari
Starfire sat down, slowly shifting into his human form(look on sign-ups if you forget what his human form looks like). Once there, he reached out a hand and the sword flew right into his hand. "Your turn Phase. Shift into your human form and we will practice your weapon coming to you."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 29, 2020 02:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase stares at her alpha, now human, and felt something weird from her stomach, but nodded and stared at the thing, morphing into a wrinkly but pretty Asain women, then felt her fingers, only two times in her entire life has she turned into human, this was the second time, she held out her hand and the sword flew straight in her hand, you can tell for a split second she was about to turn away, but the sword was too fast and went straight into her hand, letting her sigh in relief.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 29, 2020 02:11 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Phase
"Good, now hit the target." Starfire threw his sword without looking at the target. It hit with a thud and didn't move. He knew that if she didn't trust her weapon and not look she would miss because it would move. It would keep moving until she trusted herself and threw her weapon without looking at the target. (You can do this a couple times if you want^^)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 29, 2020 02:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase looked at him in awe, but stared at the target, breathed, before throwing it , it missed the target but she threw it too hard and made a hole in it, the sword now layed on the grass, the target pieces sticking on the sword, Phase seemed surprised, " I mean...I guess the enemy would still be dead...I guess..." I must have used part of my griffin powers...or I'm just too strong...
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 29, 2020 02:37 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Phase
Starfire chuckled, realizing that he should have been working with her more often. "You used some of your forms powers it looks like." He said taking in the sword, "Now you need to learn how to control it. Walking over to the target, he pressed a button on the back and immediately went back together. This time however it had metal on it. "With that kind of strength, you should be able to go straight through this kind of armor." He tapped the metal sheet, "But we are not aiming for that right now. I want you to hold back some of the power and hit . .here." He drew a circle on the target, pointing to the middle for "here". "It should not go through but instead stay put. You do not want it to go through so adjust to it." Moving out of the way, he walked back to Phase, "Once you are able to do that, I have a surprise for you." And if she is able to control her strength, she might be like someone I trained way back.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    123    124    125    126    127   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us