Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Hugs4Bugs
09:18:01 Ed (he/they)
Thank you!
 OCCULTIST
09:17:30 Man Lover
Bugs,
there's a thread for TH codes here but you can also find them pretty easily anywhere else lol. A lot of people give them out!
-WP Click-
 Falling Stars
09:17:03 star, she/her
Hugs4Bugs

don't worry i know absolutely nothing about th :,D
 distant-lands
09:16:45 katy | beetle
aurum*
 distant-lands
09:16:36 katy | beetle
Floor,
ooh aurumn is definitely a contender, i love the sound of that.

Star,
thank you for the suggestions ^^
 Hugs4Bugs
09:15:56 Ed (he/they)
Starting to feel left out xD
 Falling Stars
09:15:52 star, she/her
Katy

Ardit, Aurum, Aouregan
 Hugs4Bugs
09:15:46 Ed (he/they)
Do any of y'all know the best place(s) to get TH codes? LMAO
 Forest Dwelling
09:15:43 Floor
@katy

Maybe Almandine or Aurum (golden dawn in Latin)?
 Camille
09:13:55 Lysanderoth
glad you like him :D at least he's not getting retired XD
 distant-lands
09:13:17 katy | beetle
-Click-
name ideas? it's such a pretty design i'm stuck :')
 Hugs4Bugs
09:11:38 Ed (he/they)
Ahh alright, good to know :')
 Poe
09:11:32 
-WP Click-
IÂ’m almost sad heÂ’s a mela because the coat underneath is gorgeous
 Forest Dwelling
09:11:15 Floor
I have 4 decent explore wolves for when I start my Wolflocke challenge tomorrow. The 5th one will just be decoration until I finish up the others
 Ecifircas
09:10:56 
No.
 Hugs4Bugs
09:10:06 Ed (he/they)
Do animals stealing them not give notifications?
 Ninjago Realm
09:09:04 Waterfall,Zane,Nya
? for all its under toggle maybe they where stolen by animals
 Hugs4Bugs
09:09:02 Ed (he/they)
Wondering if they just vanished at this point, not gonna lie
 Hugs4Bugs
09:08:28 Ed (he/they)
I checked that too, they're on :')
 Hugs4Bugs
09:08:08 Ed (he/they)
i've been searching for stolen notifs too, and there aren't any for these specific relics

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : +4
Ermine : -1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    122    123    124    125    126   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 28, 2020 03:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar/Male/ADFA
Regnar looked around and chuckled "Kom julle rotte, daar is niks hieso nie"(Come on you rats, Theres nothing here) He said walking back to the jeeps.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 28, 2020 04:00 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH Alpha/M:Rezhar
Lily blinked a couple times not sure if she heard right. Getting up she replied, "Excuse me? What in the world are you talking about? No one can marry the dead, that is that." Growling, she walked down back towards the tunnels, her fire trailing her. Turning so she was facing him again she said quietly, "There are several things in life but only a few can make life. And on top of that, only the best of the best could find my soul and bring it to me. Unless you are the best, which I only know of 1, then no you can't." With that, she started back towards the tunnel.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 28, 2020 04:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar/Male/The gold council
Rezhar couldnt help but smile. "Well then my parents are either liars or you just dont know...You see in the real world I was the first known being to be half dead and half alive which strengthens my spirit here." He said then lifted his hands "Jabari has my blood which means he has the connection too, wy do you think he was capable of coming in and out constantly?" rezhar asked. He got up "Besides my bloodline is weakening, he can only marry a women who is the same species, the gold wolf species specifically" Rezhar explained, if Jabari was to tke someone else as a mate the pure blood thats been only change once will change once more.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 28, 2020 04:18 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/M: Rezhar, Jabari
She froze before responding, "The gold wolf species? Do you know what the gold species is?!" She was growling at him now. "It is a curse is what it is." She didn't realize she was shifting as she was saying this. Looking down, she found herself with the gold wings but they had silver stripes on them, indicating the species. She growled, coming out low and menacing, "I will not pass my line down to others for them to be cursed as well. This," gesturing to herself, "will not happen to anyone else and my parent (spitting it out) understands that." She lowered her head, closing her eyes. Her form slowly went back to her normal wolf.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 28, 2020 04:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar/Male/The gold council
Rezhar chuckled. "Who said it would be you" He said his smile tightening. Rezhar looked up, "youre part of the direct gold wolves species, my kind are sub species" He said in a ruff accent. Rezhar swore under his breathe "The spell is wearing off I guess" he said. Rezhar cant speak or understand full english and needed a special potion to speak and understand. (Wasnt mentioned earlier so am sorry for the delay).
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 28, 2020 05:03 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/M: Rezhar
Lily looked up at him then through narrowed eyes. "Becuase I am one of the last Golden Species that there is considering the others went to hell. And no one can come back from hell." She looked down at her paw realizing that the mark was still not there. She had time. Rezhar started talking with a gruff accent. She sat down, sighing. "I am one of the last pure golden ones. My father turned into a silver one, subspecies to the golden ones. He is now forever in hell." She directed at him before muttering to herself, "And I hope it stays that way."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 28, 2020 05:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar/Male/The golden council
Rezhar only noddded. "Well Problem is that Jabari will be slain, and he wont come here or hell....It will be as if he never existed, he will only live in memories."Rezhar said but immidiatly regretted saying it. Ofcourse there were weapons that could make you non existant. Rezhar smiled. Regnar will deal with getting those. rezhar sat down "In truth, Im not bad much, there are some that call me tyrant and others a god." Rezhar said thinking to the days of his reign.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 28, 2020 06:01 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/M:Rezhar
She went alert when hearing that before narrowing her eyes. "Not if he trusts Star. He will be fine if he trusts Star." Her eyes softened, "I trust Star with my life and my soul." Immediately, she realized she shouldn't have said that. "Not that he can see me anymore of course." She added quickly.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 28, 2020 06:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar/Male/The golden council
Rezhar smiled slightly he felt anger burst inside but kept calm. 'So she is related to the bastard' He thought "You can trust him, but you are forgetting. You dont know anything much about Jabari now do you?" Rezhar said, he got up, he grabbed a small bottles and drank from it. "Ah, much better" He said sitting backdown "Im very old, I remember humans back then were more nutricious but centries have passed and theyve become fat fools." Rezhar said mostly to himself.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 28, 2020 06:22 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH Alpha/M: Jabari, Rezhar
She thought to herself with an undefined mood on her face, 'I am soo glad my mother isn't here. Not that she can leave anyway.' Directing to Rezhar, "I do not know much about Jabari no. But if he gets himself killed, then..." She stopped quickly before revealing the secret. Shaking her head, she got to her paws. "I'm glad we had this talk, but I have to uh.. get going."

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    122    123    124    125    126   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us