09:32:11 Devil (Any pronouns)
Good Morning chat
 Hugs4Bugs
09:18:01 Ed (he/they)
Thank you!
 OCCULTIST
09:17:30 Man Lover
Bugs,
there's a thread for TH codes here but you can also find them pretty easily anywhere else lol. A lot of people give them out!
-WP Click-
 Falling Stars
09:17:03 star, she/her
Hugs4Bugs

don't worry i know absolutely nothing about th :,D
 distant-lands
09:16:45 katy | beetle
aurum*
 distant-lands
09:16:36 katy | beetle
Floor,
ooh aurumn is definitely a contender, i love the sound of that.

Star,
thank you for the suggestions ^^
 Hugs4Bugs
09:15:56 Ed (he/they)
Starting to feel left out xD
 Falling Stars
09:15:52 star, she/her
Katy

Ardit, Aurum, Aouregan
 Hugs4Bugs
09:15:46 Ed (he/they)
Do any of y'all know the best place(s) to get TH codes? LMAO
 Forest Dwelling
09:15:43 Floor
@katy

Maybe Almandine or Aurum (golden dawn in Latin)?
 Camille
09:13:55 Lysanderoth
glad you like him :D at least he's not getting retired XD
 distant-lands
09:13:17 katy | beetle
-Click-
name ideas? it's such a pretty design i'm stuck :')
 Hugs4Bugs
09:11:38 Ed (he/they)
Ahh alright, good to know :')
 Poe
09:11:32 
-WP Click-
IÂ’m almost sad heÂ’s a mela because the coat underneath is gorgeous
 Forest Dwelling
09:11:15 Floor
I have 4 decent explore wolves for when I start my Wolflocke challenge tomorrow. The 5th one will just be decoration until I finish up the others
 Ecifircas
09:10:56 
No.
 Hugs4Bugs
09:10:06 Ed (he/they)
Do animals stealing them not give notifications?
 Ninjago Realm
09:09:04 Waterfall,Zane,Nya
? for all its under toggle maybe they where stolen by animals
 Hugs4Bugs
09:09:02 Ed (he/they)
Wondering if they just vanished at this point, not gonna lie
 Hugs4Bugs
09:08:28 Ed (he/they)
I checked that too, they're on :')

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : +4
Ermine : -1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    121    122    123    124    125   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 27, 2020 05:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar/Male/The Golden council
Rezhar walked into a large palace made completely of gold. He had a slight smile on his face and entered a throne room that was half the same size as a soccer field. On the throne sat a man who looked almost like Rezhar. Rezhar bowed "Father" He said. Rezhar's father rose and looked at Rezhar "You may rise" He said in a deep tone. Rezhar did as he was told. "Jabari is doing very well we may very well soon rule the world again" Rezhar said with pride but his father looked distant "Yes after we get the box with youre powers and youre brothers powers." He said dully. Rezhar pursed his lips "I guess we were lucky to store away his powers before the day he was killed" Rezhar said sitting on a nearby chair. His father only smiled " Youre brother betrayed our cause and payed for it bit then again he would have had a much greater chance against that damned fool" His father growled. Rezhar clicked his tongue. That reminds me of something" He said leaving "Father Ill need youre Morph power to help me with this though." With out waiting for a reply he left the palace running to a well not far from the entrance.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 27, 2020 05:58 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/M: Anyone around
Lily shook her head. She didn't like the new power Fang gave her. She knew she was still learning but she swore she could feel her father's mind. She didn't like it. Walking back to the forest, she went into the tunnels and wandered.
After a couple moments deep in her thoughts, she realized she was lost. "Ugh," Lily groaned out loud and sat down. She knew the golden wolf would find her before night came and take her home. For now she would wait. She heard a hum behind her and as she looked, she realized that she was on the wrong side of the shield. 'But how is that possible?' She thought going deeper into the tunnels. Usually, a small mark would appear on her paw telling her how much time she had. There was nothing. She kept going before seeing a beautiful golden palace. She sat down to enjoy the view.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 27, 2020 06:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar/Male/The golden council
Rezhar spotted the person he had wanted,, the morph power his father gave him worked, he morphed the surroundings. Rezhar couldnt help but materialize right next to her, he had a slysmile and looked sideways at her "Hello again" He said.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 28, 2020 08:28 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH Alpha/M:Rezhar
Lily jumped as she heard the voice. "Umm hello," she said turning around. "I was just, umm, enjoying the view." She knew she shouldn't be here but she also wanted to see Jabari even though he was in good care. "Have you seen Jabari?" She asked, shaking away her uneasy thoughts. Her fire was boiling inside of her, it felt something that she couldn't figure out. It felt like it was going to spill any moment so she pushed it down while she waited for a response.
Raven/GH Warrior/M:Regnar
Raven followed the jeep, which as soon as they got to a clearing, she realized there was more than one. She landed in a branch to watch them figure out who set off the alarm. She knew Lightning would be far away from the mines with the two strangers but she could only hope Night was too.
~
Night/GH Warrior/M: Regnar, Jabari
Once the two were situated with Starfire, he had Lightning drop him into the forest. He could find his way back if he needed too, he just had to make sure he disarmed the other mines before the hunters showed up. Quickly making his way through the forest, he froze as hunter vehicles drove up. Putting on his camo, he climbed a tree to watch what would happen. Lightning just stay away for now.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 28, 2020 12:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar/Male/ADFA
Before the Jeeps stopped Regnar jumped out ignoring the drivers surprised gasp. He looked around, he wasnt in proper gear he still wore his white vest and only had his uniform pants. A soldier ran up to him and gave him an assault rifle. There were about 40 men out the vehicles and atleast 12 men in the vehicles 20 of the 40 soldiers were issued the new gear and were all in a firm formation. Regnar smiled when the commanding officer came to view. The man spoke in english and Regnar scoffed. "Engels mense verstaan die dat die Soldate het Afrikaans geleer en nie engels nie." Regnar said to a near by soldier who nodded in agreement. Regnar stood next to the man, the seemed like a dwarf to Regnar. But soldiers stood straighter and the commander stepped aside. "So, ek weet nie vat ons doen hieso nie maar, ek se net hierie, skiet enigste ding wat skyf."(So, I dont know what were doing here but illjust say this, shoot anything that moves) Regnar said the men stamped their feet and started moving. Regnar walked with his hand on the pistol the commanding officer looked tense and seemed to avoid Regnar.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 28, 2020 12:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar/Male/The gold council
Rezhar only kept his smile. "Yes my faters palace is truly a magnificent piece of work, as for Jabari I havent seen him for some time but I have been sensing him lately, Ill be honest, It doesnt look like he will be living long with the way he is acting, but actually I would like to ask you something." Rezhar said.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 28, 2020 02:12 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/M:Rezhar
Lily tensed as she heard the part about Jabari. She growled at him before sitting down, her face going into a neutral mood. She looked at him, making her eyes the full violet before replying, "What would you like to ask me?" She allowed her fire to make a circle(it's invisible) around her in case he tried something she didn't like.
Night and Raven/GH Warrior/M:Regnar
As the Jeeps arrived, he went into sniper mode. He didn't move a muscle when the captain and his men arrived. He narrowed his eyes. These were not the hunters that he was used to. None the less, they should know the rule the hunter's had set up. 'No one dares to harm the First's son.' (The First one was the first one to capture an alpha shifter) He gently removed a small paper clip and dropped it onto one of the mines. It started beeping. Up in the tree, he was safe. Down there. . .he grinned. The mine started beeping faster. It exploded making the next on go off, and off towards the line of vehicles. He covered his ears so he could hear afterwards. Raven heard the beeping and quickly went higher in her tree. After it went off, she flew up high where she wouldn't get hurt and be the first to see the wreckage.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 28, 2020 02:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar/Male/ADFA
Regnar could only see dirt, grass and rock. He lifted his hand side ways and men flung themselves to the side there were a few shouts and cries of men dying instantly. Regnar stood up and started to laugh. The men around im started to look at him with fearful eyes. Regnar licked his lips "Maybe, this wont be bad" He said in a thick aafrican accent. The men in the new gear took zero casualties but the ones that only had light armor suffered 8 casualties 3 of them dead. Regnar turned and aim his rifle at the commanding officer was looking around. When he looked at Regnar his eyes widened. "You seem to understand english very well, And youre accent is not ours." regnar said, the man was definatly not from ADFA. Regnar pulled the trigger and the man fell his mouth open in shock.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 28, 2020 02:50 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Warrior/M: Regnar
Raven was sickened. The captain killed one of his own because he wasn't one of them. At this time, she knew she was not sending Night in the fray as spy. It wouldn't work this time. And the other men. .there was only 3 dead and those were the ones with light armor on. The armor the others had on did not seem to take any damage whatsoever. Dang it. I hope the FH Alpha has a plan. She thought before letting out a caw to signal Lightning to come.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 28, 2020 03:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar/Male/The gold council
Rezhar bowed in thanks "Its about Jabari...yes I know what I said, but ill be honest forcing him to marry someone thats dead wont be easy and I wanted to know if you know how to make a decorated ceremony?" Rezhar asked. (This is the weird part I spoke of last time lol)

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    121    122    123    124    125   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us