Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Apothecary
11:30:36 Medicinally Autistic
@mladyskylar

IÂ’m going to be mass wolf partying the new boost event, so IÂ’ll DEFINITELY be breeding heavy.

However IÂ’m the reason the markets low. I saw the high prices and wanted my jasmines gone quick. I keep listing for 500-600
 MLadySkylar
11:29:13 P'Sky
Techno
Right?
Makes my life so much easier xD
 technoblade
11:25:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Sky

It's even better now with interbreeding allowed
 MLadySkylar
11:24:11 P'Sky
Techno
Of course ^°^
Like I did with Gaelic Blood and Infatuations, I'll probably want more than a pair
 Dawnforest
11:22:22 Dawn
-WP Click-
 technoblade
11:21:38 Lil Techy | Techno
Sky

Oh boy XD are you gonna try and get a pair?
 MLadySkylar
11:19:25 P'Sky
Techno
I can speak for myself as I'm planning customs and mass breeding xD
 technoblade
11:16:44 Lil Techy | Techno
Sky

We can only hope, I have like 20 right now
 Dark pack
11:16:40 
CursedStorm
it normally takes 82-101 hours
 Moth
11:16:29 
That's also my thought re: October. I'm literally only annoyed because I'm intentionally doing quests right now so my explore profits are waaaay down and my usual way of supplementing that is nerfed lol
 kycantina
11:16:26 ky
Hm, maybe I'll hold onto mine then, might try rebreeding Korra since her recent litter was disappointing
 Camille
11:16:02 Lysanderoth
what new wolf?
 MLadySkylar
11:14:36 P'Sky
I think with this new October wolf it might get better
 technoblade
11:13:50 Lil Techy | Techno
Moth

There's a chance it'll get worse before getting better. Jasmines are in an over abundance right now and not many big breeders are around anymore.
 Dark pack
11:13:09 
Lobx2024
Hii
 MLadySkylar
11:13:01 P'Sky
Moth
I was selling mine for 200 Mush for minute xD I had too many
 Moth
11:11:56 
Tech
Price. I was selling consistently at 850 like 2 weeks ago and now it's down to 600ish.
 Lobx2024
11:11:44 
Helloooo
 starmutt
11:11:41 marsh | they/it
price is not the worst right now i'd say
 technoblade
11:11:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Moth

in price or in how much is being sold?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +2
Jaguar : 0
Anaconda : -1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    120    121    122    123    124   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 22, 2020 11:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar/Male/???
A alarm went off and men ran out the barracks and hopped into trucks, Regnar walked towards the back truck and asked whats happening seeing men wearing and armed with the new equipment. Regnar knocked on the window and the driver rolled it down. "Sir?" The man asked, Regnar looked the man in the eyes "Whats the call?" He asked, the man looked ahead "well apparently the first team found a cabin in the forest and trapped it up, they added sensors to notify them if it goes off which it did." The man said nodding. Regnar went round and opened the passenger door. "Lets go then" Regnar said. He wasnt going to join the fight who ever set the traps off would be long gone.

Edited at October 23, 2020 05:35 AM by The Covid pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 23, 2020 08:13 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa/a long while after/morning now
Shadowa woke up. She had hidden in a cave in case Night decided to follow her, through she wasn't entirely sure he had seen her, and mostly just for safety. She got up and stretched she when to a cavern in the cave that had water in it surprisingly it was warm she took off the cloak.
shadowa undressed the water cleaned the dirt and grim from her skin, her hair slowly turned curly again and became glossy and clean as she scrubbed the dirt that had collected in her constant journeying. As she breathed and her guard slowly came down her orange eyes began to turn royal blue after she was done bathing and she washed her clothes in the water and made the water evaporate from from them so they were dry she got dressed and stepped into the main cave and looked around.
She decided to go hunting became see he was so far away from people she decided to leave her cloak and mask in the cave along along with her pet Buck. She kept her black armor on that had been hidden under her cloak she hid her weapons on her except her bow and arrows and sword which she couldn't really hide. She stalked through the woods her eyes bright royal blue her long flowing black curly hair flowed behind her in the breeze. Soon she caught scent of a bear and began to hunt it.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 23, 2020 08:13 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa/a long while after/morning now
Shadowa woke up. She had hidden in a cave in case Night decided to follow her, through she wasn't entirely sure he had seen her, and mostly just for safety. She got up and stretched she when to a cavern in the cave that had water in it surprisingly it was warm she took off the cloak.
shadowa undressed the water cleaned the dirt and grim from her skin, her hair slowly turned curly again and became glossy and clean as she scrubbed the dirt that had collected in her constant journeying. As she breathed and her guard slowly came down her orange eyes began to turn royal blue after she was done bathing and she washed her clothes in the water and made the water evaporate from from them so they were dry she got dressed and stepped into the main cave and looked around.
She decided to go hunting she was so far away from people she decided to leave her cloak and mask in the cave along with her pet Buck. Shadodwa needed fresh air and freedom and hunting would give her that. She kept her black armor on that had been hidden under her cloak. She hide her weapons except her bow and arrows and sword which she couldn't really hide unless she really wanted to. She stalked through the woods her eyes bright royal blue, her long black wavey/curly hair flowed behind her in the breeze.
Soon she caught scent of a bear and began to hunt it ,the exhilaration of the hunt made her come alive and for once she felt all was well as it use to be. Except for one thing, this time she was alone. Completely alone.

Edited at October 23, 2020 08:32 AM by Blood and Roses
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 23, 2020 02:15 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Jabari, Rehzaar
Starfire straightened, stiff as heard the African language. His eyes went cold as he growled, "What do you know of a Rehzaar kid?"
~
Raven/GH Warrior/M: Regnar (Ind)
Raven got bored waiting in the cave for the alpha to come back so she went for a fly. Shifting into a raven, she flew through the forest. She flew low and spotted a hunter's jeep going towards the cabin. Flying in the trees, she followed to see where they went and what they were doing.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 23, 2020 05:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/Male/???(Theres more than one jeep JTM)
Jabari, felt a slight sense of anger come off himself but kept his voice level "I did not speak to you in a harsh tone and dont be so rude asking questions like that" He said looking into Starfires eyes "If you want to disrespect me then ill be glad to take my friend and my self back where you found me" Jabari said, although h efelt cheecky at the way he was talking but felt nothing. "And I do know someone name Rezhar not Rehaaaaar" He said dragging the a." Jabari felt like mentioning Rezhars actual age but decided to keep quiet.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 26, 2020 10:41 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/:Starfire, hunters, Jabari

"Do you feel it yet?" Fang asked as Lily had her eyes closed. She could feel Fang's mind, yes but two others two. Both were mad. "Fang do you feel that?" She gently pushed what she was feeling to him. "Hmm. . .feels like my pupil." His eyes shot open and he was standing. "He's thinking about Rezhar again." Lily cocked her head, "That's who I met in the Deceased, didn't I?"

"I recognize the name now and I want you to never go near him again, understood?" He growled at her. Shocked, she nodded. "Can I ask why?"

Fang sighed, gesturing for her to sit down. "Back when I was in the Storms of Fury, StormFire got mad at Star for going his own way. So to teach him a ‘lesson’, he asked Razhar’s brother to help him. Long story short, the brother decided he didn’t want to do it and tried to kill Storm who in turn killed him. And you know that Storm came without a scratch, hint his power. But he does have a weakness. And that is Starfire. Because blood can kill blood.” He paused for a moment before saying, “I am not sure if Rezhar is still out for revenge, but we can not have them mad at each other. Go Lily, go to your friends.” Lily got up and started running. She passed Moon but kept going. She dived into the pool, coming up in the forest, running towards the old camp. Skidding to a halt, she thought for a moment that she saw Stormfire before realizing it was Starfire. She jumped in between the two letting off a small howl.

Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Jabari, Lily

Starfire looked exactly like his father now. His eyes had narrowed into slits, and he looked like he was about to attack. Then a flash of purple jumped in front of him. The sound that came from it made him step back. He couldn’t believe his eyes. He dipped his head, breathing in her scent. “Lily? Is that really you?” He whispered unsure if anyone else could see it. (They can)

Both/FH Alpha’s/Each other, Jabari, Stryker

At the question, Lily’s head snapped to Starfire’s eyes. Gently, with tears in her eyes, she nodded. Starfire immediately released his fire, which made a circle around them. Making a full circle around her as she did with him, he lifted his wings straight up. She laughed before doing the same. He started weaving towards her, and she did the same. As they met in the middle, Starfire dropped one of his wings, sweeping it outwards into the dance they had performed many times. Lily dipped both wings sweeping them around her. They circled each other like that before Starfire’s and Lily’s wings disappeared. Starfire bowed his head, “I’ve missed you Lily.” She nodded, “I didn’t want to leave you but someone picked differently.” Her eyes went dark, “We will talk about that some other time. Right now, I need to tell you he is a friend. We are still learning who is who up there. He needs protection until he can get home. We also need to get the boxes. I will have Moon show that to you later.” She dipped her head. “For now, they can go back to the base with you.” She looked back at Jabari, smiling. “I trust him, so can you. Please Starfire. For me?” She knew that worked every time. He chuckled, “Alright. He can stay in my protection for now.” He got up, his wings appearing again, “But you better come back to explain missy.” He raised an eyebrow before gesturing for Stryker to come out of the trees. “I am sorry for my rude attitude. I have had some. . .experiences with Sand Dwellers. The only thing I ask is for you to come with me and we will figure out how to get these boxes of yours.” He dropped one of his wings so they could load Paul on top of him. Lily turned to Jabari and whispered, “Go with him, he will keep you safe.” She winked, “I will make sure of it.” With her thing done, she sighed before going back up to face Moonlight.

Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 26, 2020 04:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul/Male/???
Jabari felt offended at the words sand dwellers but reluctantly agreed he was intrigued by their greeting but decided to keep quiet. Paul groaned but didnt wake up. "I will follow and I cant say I can share all my knowledge but when Paul is on his feet again I must return back to egypt." He said getting up he felt dizzy for only a few seconds but his senses held him up. Jabari noticed something hanging out of Pauls pocket and snatched it (Noticing is optional) It was a emblem but Jabari hid it and sighed.
Regnar & Rezhar/Male/???
Regnar looked at the treeline he could only think about the boxes. ~"Greetings again"~ Rezhars voice echoed in his head 'What do you want?' Regnar asked in his thoughts ~"I want you to do me a favor, it might be good news"~ Rezhar said Regnar sat straight and listened ~"Before you get the weapons and armor need the third box"~ Rezhar said, Regnar didnt reply and Rezhar continued ~"The third box holds the rest of my powers and it also holds my brothers soul"~ Rezhar said appearing infront of Regnar, He had the same grin as always but Regnar saw the anger flash in Rezhar's eyes 'Fine, the third box is located back in egypt, Ill find the boy and head back...But how will you regain you powers if youre dead?' Regnar asked. Rezhars grin turned into a sharp smile. ~"Why, the boy is the key, unfortunatley he may need a push to do it."~ Regnar clenched his jaw, this man was almost impossible to figure out.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 26, 2020 04:48 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Jabari, Paul, Stryker
Starfire noticed the paper but ignored it. Lifting Paul onto his back, he gestured for the others to go. Lightning offered Jabari a ride and the GH Warrior(Night) got on behind him. "You might want to hold on,"Starfire warned before straps appeared out of nowhere on his back. Lightning couldn't do it but at least the unconscious man on his back wouldn't fall off. He launched into the air, Lightning and Stryker on his tail. Flying straight up, flew into the jetstreams, the fastest way to the cave. He looked back to see how Lightning and Stryker was doing-he was actually doing really good. Starfire looked back to realize it was their stop. Flapping his wings up, he put them all the way away, diving towards the ocean. Lightning and Stryker followed. Right before they hit the ocean, he pulled up, catching Lightning. He pulled him up until he could fly again by himself. He looked around and then caught Stryker. After releasing him, he led the way into the cave from one of the jungle openings. Landing gently, he took Paul to the healing pond. Gently laying him down, he let out a small growl. The water moved towards him, covering Paul's legs healing them. Lightning walked in with the other two and Starfire gestured for Jabari to dip into the water as well. He dismissed Lightning and Night, but kept Stryker with him. He sat to the side of the pond, looking into the water as Styrker disappeared into the shadows.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 27, 2020 03:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Rezhar/Male/???
Jabari lifted his hand, he didnt need to heal he was feeling fine, instead he closed his eyes ~"Rezhar?"~ He called, immidiatly Jabari felt Rezhar's presence (Only Jabari Im afraid). ~"You called?"~ He asked, Jabari looked at Starfire and looked away. ~"Im not sure wether to trust him or not."~ Jabari said(Inside voice :3), Rezhar appeared infront of Jabari and looked at Starfire, for a brief second Jabari saw sadness and hatred in Rezhar's eyes but it faded just as quick as it had appeared "Maybe...." Rezhar said it sound like it was to himself.
_
_
_
Rezhar then turned and floated. ~"Well my boy this choice is youres but you must remember these words...A battle will rise and it will fall, Four armies to begin two armies in the end."~ Rezhar said forming into dust. Rezhar returned back to the spirit world where Jabari's father stood "Is that even a prophecy?" He asked Rezhar stopped and smiled "Not exactly, but some parts are true, its unfortunate that he found my br- Im mean my closest friends killers son." Rezhar said thinking quickly. Geraldzer lifted an eyebrow but said nothing.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 27, 2020 04:30 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Jabari, Rezhar
For a moment, he thought he saw Lily's killer. Shaking his head, he looked back at Jabari who looked like he was in a trance. Shaking his head, he went into his own thoughts. Could he still be alive? No, my father killed him. His eyebrows furrowed as he went back into his memory trying to remember. When he came up empty, he sighed getting up. Walking out of the cave, leaving Stryker to watch them(they can follow if wanted). He walked into the memory cave and dipped himself in. The water flowed up making a wall. He spoke then and only then, "Show me that day." The water transformed and shifted until an image of Lily flying distracting the hunters. Star was diving in and out freeing shapeshifters when she cried out falling. Star dived towards her scooping her up. He looked closer, backing it up. In the shadows of the forest, there was a shadow that shot an arrow. He backed it up again, zooming in. His father's face looked back at him, Rezhar's brother at his side. Starfire froze and the pictures fell away. 'It wasn't Rezhar's brother that killed Lily, it was his father. He just used Lily as an excuse to kill the brother,' Starfire thought growling. He started back towards the memory pond.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    120    121    122    123    124   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us