-WP Click-
Any ideas on a base price for this boy? I'm struggling a bit
 Apothecary
11:33:59 Medicinally Autistic
Theres gonna be a wolf party boost event in october
 MLadySkylar
11:32:39 P'Sky
Apothecary
I was also selling mine for about 200-250 mush and retired a lot of my G1.
I ran out of room in my inventory and wanted to keep the WP tokens I received from quests
 Forest Shadows
11:31:36 
new boost event?
 Dark pack
11:31:31 
-WP Click-
 Apothecary
11:30:36 Medicinally Autistic
@mladyskylar

IÂ’m going to be mass wolf partying the new boost event, so IÂ’ll DEFINITELY be breeding heavy.

However IÂ’m the reason the markets low. I saw the high prices and wanted my jasmines gone quick. I keep listing for 500-600
 MLadySkylar
11:29:13 P'Sky
Techno
Right?
Makes my life so much easier xD
 technoblade
11:25:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Sky

It's even better now with interbreeding allowed
 MLadySkylar
11:24:11 P'Sky
Techno
Of course ^°^
Like I did with Gaelic Blood and Infatuations, I'll probably want more than a pair
 Dawnforest
11:22:22 Dawn
-WP Click-
 technoblade
11:21:38 Lil Techy | Techno
Sky

Oh boy XD are you gonna try and get a pair?
 MLadySkylar
11:19:25 P'Sky
Techno
I can speak for myself as I'm planning customs and mass breeding xD
 technoblade
11:16:44 Lil Techy | Techno
Sky

We can only hope, I have like 20 right now
 Dark pack
11:16:40 
CursedStorm
it normally takes 82-101 hours
 Moth
11:16:29 
That's also my thought re: October. I'm literally only annoyed because I'm intentionally doing quests right now so my explore profits are waaaay down and my usual way of supplementing that is nerfed lol
 kycantina
11:16:26 ky
Hm, maybe I'll hold onto mine then, might try rebreeding Korra since her recent litter was disappointing
 Camille
11:16:02 Lysanderoth
what new wolf?
 MLadySkylar
11:14:36 P'Sky
I think with this new October wolf it might get better
 technoblade
11:13:50 Lil Techy | Techno
Moth

There's a chance it'll get worse before getting better. Jasmines are in an over abundance right now and not many big breeders are around anymore.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +2
Jaguar : 0
Anaconda : -1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    119    120    121    122    123   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 16, 2020 07:16 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa backed into the shadows the human looked her look her she saw the other male panting she flicked her finger and ice cover his wound and blended in with his skin the ice would heal and numb the wound it would stay on until he was healed it would help him heal and take away the pain a lot but not all of it.
she saw the group fly away Night and Stryker were leaving as well she ran to get one last look at them but she wasn't payind atention and she scared a rabbit who ran and scared Night who looked and saw her she vanished she quickly ran away cursing at herself because she was clumsy and he saw her at least not her face she thought he still didn't know what she looked like, no one around her did, she started waling slowly to the hunters camp the wind seemed to be nevereding on picking up and geting colder, she sighed one tear slipped down her cheek as she remembered something she let it fall when it touch the ground a white rose sprouted from the ground but she continued to walk leaving the rose to grow happy unlike her.
as she walked she whistled really lond about 20 min later the buck came bounding out the trees it waled beside hher and she stroked him he nudged her, they contuined to get closer to the hunters camp and her blue eye's turned gold and brown again and her hidden black wavy and curly hair turned straight she stood up tall and with one hand on the buck she looked she stoped and looked up at the moon as another and the last tear slipped down her face the wind whipping her cloke hard in the wind.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 16, 2020 07:17 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
the human looked hurt*
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 17, 2020 10:19 AM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
mary/FH/???
Mary shifted into a rabbit, and kicked a rock. it was abvious she was bored. She shifted into a winged wolf, and stretched her wing as she walked throughout the forest. As she came across a waterfall, she shifted into her normal self and sat down, skipping a rock.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 18, 2020 06:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/Males/???
Jabari's head was still ringing and felt blinded but smiled, "G-greetings" He stammered holding his head "Sorry I would give a proper introduction but im a bit dizzy" Jabari said. Paul groaned and Jabari pursed his lips. Getting the chemical powder from his system will be harsh.(In most mines there is a chemical thats ignites the mine and it leaves residue on the pieces.)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 19, 2020 08:18 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Jabari, Paul
Starfire dipped his head, "It is alright. You took quite a blast there according to Lightning. My name is Starfire, leader of the Fearless Helpers. What brings you to these dangerous woods?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 21, 2020 03:44 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul/Males/???
Jabari looked up "Sorry whats name again I may have not heard it right." He asked.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 21, 2020 07:41 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Jabari
Starfire cocked his head before repeating, "My name is Starfire. What brings you to these woods?" He repeated his question in case he didn't get that either.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 22, 2020 11:29 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/Male/???(Sorry about last I was using the TV to type which was not an easy task)
Jabari could not believe his ears "Hm, well I think Im in the situation where you ask the questions, so ill play along" Jabari said. "Me and my "colleague" here are sort of on the run." Jabari said, "Weve been on the run for I think and believe almost two and a half years" Jabari explained.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 22, 2020 11:37 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Jabari, Paul
Starfire chuckled, "Welcome to the club." He looked at Paul, still knocked out. "Except instead of running away from things, we face them head on." He straightened, taking in Jabari's appearence before freezing. There was a slight trace but it was impossible. His eyes narrowed as inhaled the scent. He relaxed again before saying, "What is your power, shapeshifter?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 22, 2020 11:42 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/Male/???
Jabari smiled slightly "Sorry, Im not allowed to mention my powers and as for facing enemies head on....We were planning on heading back to my home..." Jabari paused "Waar die sand brand"(Where the sand burns) He added.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    119    120    121    122    123   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us