02:24:36 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy, Aww they are so cutee
 distant-screams
02:23:46 katy | beetle
-Click-
kinda loving this so far
 Existence
02:21:15 Exist / Kuskyn
How many levels must I go through for a Single goat man..
 Forest Dwelling
02:18:10 Wolflocke Challenge
He is already such a beast in explore
-WP Click-
 Voxtexy
02:17:31 Vox, Corey
I love how I'll struggle to name a wolf.

9 times out of 10, when I see something on my desk, that poor wolf gets named after it...

-WP Click-
 Revelry
02:13:25 Rev
For the first time, I actually made a well thought out OC. Now I need art of her
 ZEFHYR
02:06:10 
yipee ki yi yo first familiar a big fat orange orangutan
 starmutt
02:01:28 marsh | they/it
suggestion mwah
-WP Click-
 Revelry
01:58:35 Rev
Underwhelming, the best pup from my first litters
-WP Click-
 starrywing
01:57:39 Novo/Starry
we're going to Tallinn to a trampoline park and mcdonalds AAAGH-
 Voxtexy
01:56:13 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Oooo, hell yeah!
 Magnus Bane
01:55:30 Mag/Maggy
Yes found a big feet *^*
 Continental Wolves
01:52:19 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
-WP Click-
He gave me 3 melas in his first litter :0
 Existence
01:52:00 Exist / Kuskyn
The boss really doesn't want to see me apparently
 Voxtexy
01:49:37 Vox, Corey
Nice!
 Everlasting Torment
01:48:31 Anubis, Samael
And it's an exw
 Everlasting Torment
01:48:07 Anubis, Samael
Thanks Vox ❤️
 EkaterinaGoldstone
01:47:55 Kate/Gold
Well, I'm gonna sleep now. Hopefully the girls play nice and stay pregnant, lol. Goodnight y'all.
 Existence
01:47:20 Exist / Kuskyn
Vox, I managed to snag a SV from you xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Coyote : -2
Wolverine : +5
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   33 

Velociraptor Pack RP!November 20, 2022 11:25 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nightmare

I did as told and started looking for Alsaela, I saw her tail and sighed. I went and sat next to where she was but at some distance, "Do you want to rant," I asked her "It might help, and since no one is around you can let your heart out," I said letting her know. I was going to be patient, she was clearly hurt and a lot of things were on her mind at such a young age.
It's fine Wendi, but I seriously feel like I have main character energy right now and I don't know why :')
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 20, 2022 11:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alsaela
She woke up from the sound of Nightmare's voice. She didn't leave the small hole she was in, but she was to emotionally distressed to keep it in anymore. "Why did they leave me!? I didn't ask to be their burden! Im sorry I made her snap! I didn't mean to throw everyone into panic! I thought I saw my dad last night so I followed a trail! I just..." She paused, her chest heaving from speaking more than she usually did. Normally she would say a sentence or two, but now she just couldn't hide it away anymore. "Stop yelling at me! Im sorry I want to go out and see everything! I just wanted to help..." Everything she said was a jumble and mix of everything that had happened. From her nightly adventures, to her hunt with Oculta, her father, constantly getting scolded, everything was pouring out. "Im scared! Stop roaring! Please..." Her tail whipped around, as she began to panic, her thoughts rushing once more. "There's monsters in the forest..."
Totally understand that feeling. Im like, trying not to pull attention, but I'm to eager to respond.

Edited at November 20, 2022 11:38 PM by WendiKore
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 20, 2022 11:38 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nightmare

"Take deep breaths Alsaela, I'm right here and I will protect you to the best of my abilities." I said trying to calm her "If you need I'm right outside the hole, I'm here if you need physical contact," I said in a calm voice. "Since I'm Currently the SIC I am going to yell at everyone for yelling at you if that makes you feel better. All of them were curious like you are, but they didn't have as many raptors breathing down their neck either. They need to realize hard on you it is," I said with a sad tone. "I'm sorry you have to go through all of this at your age, no one should ever have to go through all of it in general,"
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 20, 2022 11:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alsaela
She quieted up a lot, all you could really hear was her sobbing inside the hole. She stared at the rocks and dirt in front of her, tears pouring down her face. She remained like that for a few minutes, slowly crying herself to sleep. After a bit her sobbing slowed heavily and was replaced by a shaky light breathing as she slipped into sleep, her whipping tail slowing to a small twitch. Wheres Alley? Was her final though before she passed out.
Last post from me for the night. Im gonna let Alsaela sleep through. Im gonna probably have her wake up to Terebinth's character tomorrow.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 21, 2022 10:23 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alley (Jeez i dont even know what to post XD)
Alley had went out to hunt after Alsaela had left her side. She had stole 2 eggs from a nest left unguarded. Alley had ate the one but took the other one back to camp. When she got back she was shocked at the blood that was everywhere. She quickly put down the egg and searched for Blu, her alpha. When she didnt find her she then looked for SIC. She found her in the den, very badly hurt. "What happened?!" Alley said rushing to India's side. "I was out for and hour (aka a day) to hunting and i come back to this!"
(And yes i know Nightmare is SIC now but Alley dosent know that)

Edited at November 21, 2022 10:25 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 21, 2022 10:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alsaela
She woke slowly, a bit confused on where she was. She carefully backed out of the hole. She rubbed her face, looking around. Still blood... Everywhere... She thought. She scampered to get some moss, and once collected, she began rubbing it over the blood, the moss cleaning it up a bit.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 21, 2022 11:05 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alsaela
She kept cleaning up the blood with moss, which was a feat, because she was tiny, and the mess was huge. She saw Alley out of the corner of her eye, and wanted to run over to her, but she knew someone would slip just like she did if she didn't help clean up if anyone else was cleaning. Her tail twitched, and she didn't know where to put the blood soaked moss bundles, so she just made a pile and kept grabbing new ones. Once she ran out of moss, she sat for a bit, contemplating. When an idea struck ger, she rushed off, sneaking through her little hole through the rocks behind one of the dens. She went back and forth, taking water in her mouth, running back, and dropping it all on the floor. Then, she ran through the entrance and grabbed the biggest pieces of bark she could carry. Which weren't very big, but at least she was trying. She then threw pieces of bark and wood into the puddles of water and blood, and repeated this process till there was a lot of bark in almost every puddle. Even for her very young age, her night adventures did teach her a few things. Like how bark can soak up water. Just need to let it sit for a bit, then it should be clean. She thought.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 21, 2022 02:14 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oculta-Female-Huntress
~
I'm confused with what is going on, so Oculta is just going to be laying on a rock.
Oculta layed on a flat rock in the camp, watching as Nightmare healed India up. She held her leg awkwardly to try and keep it straight until it gets checked. Where is Alsaela..? Did she not return? Oh dear... She scanned the camp, and quickly spotted the red-striped micro, and was very relieved.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 21, 2022 02:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alsaela
She felt eyes watching her, so she looked around. She spotted Oculta, but was to spooked to go up to her. She proceeded to look away, and scurried over to the prey pile, looking for another small thing to eat.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 21, 2022 02:31 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oculta-Female-Huntress
~
Oculta watched little Alsaela and sighed, resting her head on the ground and staring out into the forest. She slightly reminds me of you, mom... She whimpered dramatically as pictures of her family burning in gigantic flames as she was carried away at a swift speed. It still haunts me... Pictures of her mother sheltering Oculta underneath during a snowstorm, protecting her from the snow and freezing to death afterwards. Maybe if I just... Didn't exist... They would all be alive...
~
I wanted to post something more because of my absence in responding before so I made Oculta have a gigantic drama fest. Thought someone might want to know about her past maybe a bit better to explain why she's mean. xD

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   33 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us