10:31:23 Lil Techy | Techno
marketplace > barter
 Dark pack
10:30:42 
tech
sorry to hear that
 Black River
10:30:04 Lady Lynn
Where do I go to buy apples from players?
 technoblade
10:29:52 Lil Techy | Techno
silver

nice nice

dark

anxious cause of the whole ordeal around my phone right now
 Dark pack
10:29:09 
tech
im ok how about you?
 East MountainClan
10:27:54 Edith, Edie, Stella
Morning, running on 3 hours sleep and lots of caffeine XD Let's Go!
 Silver Dawn
10:27:43 
Techno

I'm good. Just waiting on another litter.
 technoblade
10:26:31 Lil Techy | Techno
how is everyone?
 Serpents
10:26:07 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I'm saying Party on tokens for October
 MLadySkylar
10:26:06 P'Sky
Good morning
 Silver Dawn
10:25:52 
Techno

Morning.
 technoblade
10:25:16 Lil Techy | Techno
morning chat
 Jack-A-Boo
10:24:31 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Apoth

I don't normally keep mela wolves so I may retire him
 Serpents
10:23:44 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
Defeat 10 Elephants in battle. (jungle)

Completed: 0/10 I mean I have like a good amount of DG wolves this hard still?
 Apothecary
10:23:09 Medicinally Autistic
Yeah boo xD
 Apothecary
10:22:42 Medicinally Autistic
I donÂ’t keep most of my defects. I gave my light fallow to the person that helped me breed most of my wolves. I forgot which one it was though. I think Boo.
 Jack-A-Boo
10:18:42 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

also not sure what to do with him

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : +3
Mountain Lion : +3
Death Adder : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    117    118    119    120    121   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 14, 2020 07:31 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa got off the ledge after a little while, she went to the cave ane the buck tackled her and and pranced around her happily she changed in one of her many caves into black jeans and a Bustier crop top she put the cloke and mask back on and she paded barefooot with the back to the ledge and she hide the buck and commanded him to watch and protect the male and run away if he woke up and was safe.
she then walked into the woods quiet not making any noise her black cloke allowed her to bled into the night and under her hood and make her ey's shined royal blue.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 14, 2020 07:34 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
even though she wan't trying to follow the other male she caught his scent, it smell like choped wood and crisp apples which was weird so saying he was human, but then again he was the weirrder one who had a strong connection to the dead. she decided to ingnore him and continued her own way padding through the thick trees as the wing picked up stronger again.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 14, 2020 01:30 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker, Phase, Tracer
Starfire dipped his head, gesturing for him to follow. As they got to the main cave, he saw Phase and Tracer on opposite sides of the cave. Sighing he called, "Phase, Tracer, I want you two to go hunting! Please bring back at least enough for the rescued prisoners." He hoped they would figure something out together and get things better between them. Making sure Stryker was still following, he walked into the battle chamber. Turning into his human form, he grabbed a small dagger and tossed one to Stryker. Going into the training cave, he threw the dagger hitting bullseye on a small target. After retrieving, he gave instructions to Stryker, "Not everything you see is what it seems. The target is a target but it is something else. Without touching it, figure out what it is." He sat down to watch Stryker try to figure it out. (It's just a test, there is no right answer yet)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 14, 2020 01:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH Warrior/M:Starfire,Tracer
Phase tensed, and Tracer, who was nearby, popped his head up,"I'm not going with that old hag." He growled, Phase didn't want to say anything like that to Tracer, so instead, "Starfire, I think you got it wrong, uh..." One look at his face told her what his intentions where, I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that...

Edited at October 14, 2020 02:19 PM by Mapletreess
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 14, 2020 02:12 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Btw, it's you and Tracer, not Stryker. If that is what you meant, then ok, I got confused.)

Mapletreess said:
Phase/FH Warrior/M:Stryker,Starfire
Phase nodded, she was never a fan of hunting with others, but She guessed this is a better opportunity to know Stryker better, "There's a big Elk herd alittle west from here, I go there to catch big meals, we can hunt there if that seems good enough." She said, not trying to sound cold.

Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 14, 2020 02:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Oh,OH- Drama, I changed it btw)

Edited at October 14, 2020 02:18 PM by Mapletreess
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 14, 2020 03:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(I was looking for this post the whole time since I only skimmed through it it was right in front of me lol)

Fangsoffire said:
Night/GH Warrior/M: Starfire, Stryker, anybody else
Night saw the ceremony and was baffled but apparently the alpha knew Stryker so it didn't matter. Asking Lightning, although he knew that Lightning was his buddy partner now, they took off into the forest. Lightning went hunting while Night decided to check in on their original base. He passed the landmark, the cabin, but then saw the door open. Pulling out a small pistol, he slowly went to the door. Seeing a light inside, he backed up to a tree where he climbed. He sat there waiting to see when the person came out.

Paul/Male/???
Paul packed the things that were needed in a small bag and was about to walk out when he noticed something on the ground. It was a muddy boot print, Paul then looked around and noticed there was a tripwire by the bathroom, "what in the hell?" Paul said they set a trap by the small bathroom and not the entrance? Paul carefully stepped out the cabn and noticed a few things shining on the ground. "Well, either im lucky or I was an idiot and didnt bother taking those paths." Paul said to himself tightening his grip on the gun. 'Worse position ive been in since I left the BGA' Paul thought and caught himself smiling.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 14, 2020 03:39 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/GH Warrior/M:Paul
Night saw a man walk outside, a few feet away from the bombs. He had not dropped them there but had been careful to avoid them. He watched as the man slowly began to smile. His eyes narrowed before he gave the call. He had full camo on and there were a couple ravens nearby so the man wouldn't see him. "Caw Caw. . .Caw" Lightning slowly made his way down in a fox form, stopping before the small bombs. He sat down and let out a yip telling Night he was there. Night watched the man to see his reaction, signaling Lightning to stay put.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 14, 2020 04:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul/Male/???
Paul pulled his weapon up all his senses sharpened, he may not be a shapeshifter but he was known for his alertness, he kept his finger on the trigger "I have a strange feeling there is more than you little fox." Paul ofcourse knew he could shoot one of the mines but that could cause alot of harm and there may be a team not far from the location. "I dont suppose youre one of ADFA's pets?" Paul asked but didnt see and badge wich was given to "Tamed" Shifter in the ADFA.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 14, 2020 11:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Aargh sorry guys! I have exams in a week and I've been studying like mad! Also, Fangs, what does the target do? I'm not sure what Stryker's meant to do or guess and stuff.)
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Starfire
Stryker caught the knife from Starfire and looked at the target. Not what it seems? It looked like a pretty normal target to him. Stryker gripped the knife and threw it at the target. The knife hit an inch away from the center and stuck itself in the target. Stryker walked closer so he could examine the target and get more of a closer look...

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    117    118    119    120    121   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us