Chatbox
 Jack-A-Boo
10:24:31 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Apoth

I don't normally keep mela wolves so I may retire him
 Serpents
10:23:44 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
Defeat 10 Elephants in battle. (jungle)

Completed: 0/10 I mean I have like a good amount of DG wolves this hard still?
 Apothecary
10:23:09 Medicinally Autistic
Yeah boo xD
 Apothecary
10:22:42 Medicinally Autistic
I donÂ’t keep most of my defects. I gave my light fallow to the person that helped me breed most of my wolves. I forgot which one it was though. I think Boo.
 Jack-A-Boo
10:18:42 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

also not sure what to do with him
 Moth
10:18:28 
Boo
retire. cute but the vitals are ass and he's not a HW so you're not gonna make any kind of money off breeding.
 Jack-A-Boo
10:18:01 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Apoth

he's not useful for my pack but he's pretty
 Apothecary
10:17:41 Medicinally Autistic
What would you keep him for though?
 Apothecary
10:17:20 Medicinally Autistic
Ooh heÂ’s kinda cute
 Jack-A-Boo
10:15:59 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

retire? or keep?
 MLadySkylar
10:15:00 P'Sky
☠Ryoko☠ gets lectured by the Secretary Bird.

We're you spending our savings?
 Apothecary
10:14:58 Medicinally Autistic
I gotta go get ready for work ^~^
 Jack-A-Boo
10:14:49 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Apoth

just bred her to my boy Chesters Chicken XD
 Apothecary
10:14:05 Medicinally Autistic
SheÂ’s G1 and has given me good pups before too ^~^
 MLadySkylar
10:13:51 P'Sky
1 more pvp then I explore or do this report
 Jack-A-Boo
10:13:35 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
forgot to retire my dud pups XD
 Apothecary
10:13:14 Medicinally Autistic
@Boo

BE training or CP training? If its cp send a pup or 2 over for me IÂ’ll hop on it xD
 Jack-A-Boo
10:13:08 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Apoth

just a sec I need to make room
 Apothecary
10:12:43 Medicinally Autistic
@Jack-a-Boo

For you then <3
 Boo
10:12:19 Chrissy
tay,
ooh awesome! i've got lots of training to do today.

vapor,
that's awesome! i'm hungover.

i love high vital wolves. i just got this guy last night. -WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : +3
Mountain Lion : +3
Death Adder : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    116    117    118    119    120   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 13, 2020 09:30 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar/Deceased/The rusted council
Rezhar noticed the eyes but stayed calm he now knew what he was talking to the heat was coming off her. Rezhar smile once more "Ever since my people were punished and were trapped here by the real gods ive always wondered if traitors could leave or enter, but for some reason youre scent is more closer to the greek side rather than the egyptian side, which I find interesting." Rezhar said hissing the word greek. "But then ofcourse ive been dead for more than a million decades, my nose could be wrong." He said looking up.

Edited at October 13, 2020 09:37 AM by The Covid pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 13, 2020 09:52 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/M:Rezhar
As soon as he started smiling again, she tensed up. And what did he mean by 'traitor?' He didn't do anything for the eyes but she knew he was still sweating. "I don't know whether I'm greek or not but I do know one thing." She shifted into a human viper, stretching out the scales to make it look bigger. She was as big as him now but could spit acid if he dared get near. She narrowed her eyes at him as her wings slowly stretched out, transforming nicely into her Reptilicus form. "You are not a friend and for that, it is time for me to go."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 13, 2020 10:12 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar/Deceased/The Rusted council
Rezhar didnt know why himself but he found the form hilarious "Well then, its a shame...Also it is wise for you to return, outsider dont last long here." Rezhar said bowing them dematerialized into sand.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 13, 2020 10:20 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/M:Rezhar
Oh so that's how you play. She shifted back into her winged wolf form before shaking herself. She didn't know why but she didn't like that guy. Oh well, she thought trotting back towards the forcefield. She looked back to see if he was watching or not. Seeing nothing, she stepped through the forcefield dipping her head to the golden wolf before galloping back through the tunnels. Getting out into the open again, she started for elder Fang's cave.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 13, 2020 10:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar/Deceased/The Rusted council
Rezhar was in his wolf form his coat providing perfect camoflage against the sands. After the girl left he turned and walked to the pyramids.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 13, 2020 11:12 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/M: Rezhar
"Fang! Fang!" Lily ran into the cave howling. She couldn't see him at all and then he popped out of nowhere in front of her. "Oops, sorry." She lowered her tail, dipping her head at him. "What in the world is so important Lily?" Fangblood got up, shaking leaves off his pelt. She told him about her experience. "You shouldn't have gone in there Lily." Was his only response. He grumbled over to a rock where he layed down. "My friend is in there." He looked up at her. "If your friend is in there, he isn't a friend." He said, lapping up some water. "Are you going to help me or not?" She growled, her fire boiling inside her. "Yes I will help you but first you have to master it." She muttered under her breath. That might take a while.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 13, 2020 11:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar & Rezhar/Male/Deceased/ADFA/The Rust council
Regnar was leaning against a lamppost when he heard a voice in his head "Hello Regnar, its been some time" The voice said Regnar immidiatly stood straight ~'Rezhar?'~ He asked, a ffigure appeared infront of him, the man was smiling his hands behind his back. ~'What do you want?'~ Regnar saidin his mind, Rezhar grinned, "I want the gold sword and the armour" Rezhar growled, Regnar Clenched his jaw, tonight just wasnt his best "We have two of the boxes the third is still under he protection of youre pack" Regnar spoke looking around, people would think he was mad. Rezhar chuckled "Those three are nothing more than power containers. There are actually five boxes, but ofcourse here is also the shrine" Rezhar said(Only Regnar can hear him) Regnar started to stroke his chin. ~'The shrine?'~ He asked, Rezhar shrugged ~'Look at devils peak in the sahara where a very powerful dagger is hidden in a shrine'~ Rezhar said dissapearing. Regnar stared at the emptiness. A powerful dagger lays back home but yet, he felt that he should stay here for a bit longer.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 13, 2020 11:58 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Moonlight/Deceased/M:Rezhar, Stormfire
Moonlight started where she left off, bouncing into hunters and animal minds until she found HIM. She stayed hidden in his mind while he talked to the others. Her heart sank. He had twice as many than what he used to. She sighed mentally. Stormfire was getting stronger, and with a quick look into his thoughts, she knew he was coming soon. She had to warn them.
~
Waking up back in the spirit realm, she shook her pelt before heading to find Lily and Fang. She had looked in their minds earlier and knew that Lily was doing something bad again.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 13, 2020 03:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul/Male/???
Paul could see barely see the cabin only ythe moonlight reflecting of the roof gave away its location, Paul cautiously entered the small cabin everything was as is when they left. Paul had his gun out this time he slowly took out small flash light and found the ammo cartridges he needed. He grabbed them and looked for the snacks and othhers things.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 13, 2020 05:18 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/GH Warrior/M: Starfire, Stryker, anybody else
Night saw the ceremony and was baffled but apparently the alpha knew Stryker so it didn't matter. Asking Lightning, although he knew that Lightning was his buddy partner now, they took off into the forest. Lightning went hunting while Night decided to check in on their original base. He passed the landmark, the cabin, but then saw the door open. Pulling out a small pistol, he slowly went to the door. Seeing a light inside, he backed up to a tree where he climbed. He sat there waiting to see when the person came out.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    116    117    118    119    120   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us