08:19:34 Queen / Jo
Hello
 Blind Bat
08:07:28 I Am Vengeance
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 3
Mushrooms: 878
Mushrooms Saved: 0

I'm not gonna be able to save enough mush for apples in time to renew my premium before it runs out :(
 Ecifircas
08:01:04 
Suraimu, yes.
 Suraimu
07:58:40 I'm not a bad Slime
-WP Click-

retire?
 Vulpixles
07:57:55 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Every once in a while Wolf Party is kind to me...but not often
 Ecifircas
07:53:22 
When you think your jasmines are selling but it's just crafting alerts <|3
 Lambda Mount
07:41:48 
I prefer my boy Terros in Omega pose but his eye colors aren't visible there and I prefer them to be visible :(
 starrywing
07:40:38 Novo/Starry
parents: what is she listening to.. i hope it's not inappropriate..

me and my headphones: oppa gangnam style
 MLadySkylar
07:39:43 P'Sky
Quick Pvp
 Existence
07:27:57 Exist / Kuskyn
I believe I bought all the backgrounds from August xD
 Camille
07:27:15 Lysanderoth
womp womp me, should've returned to the game like 3 weeks earlier
 Existence
07:26:55 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I need to deage her again and stop dropping apples on litters that apparently hate me x.x
 Ecifircas
07:25:43 
Camille, yes. August. Good luck next year. haha
 Existence
07:25:26 Exist / Kuskyn
Camille, I believe it is yeah xD It was one of my favourite from the event ^^
 Existence
07:24:46 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas I am ready to slap both my 1G SV boys..
 Camille
07:24:43 Lysanderoth
thanks I'm going to turn my wolves into sigmas next August (i think that's when that event is???)
 Ecifircas
07:23:36 
I wish so badly I had bred this guy. ;^;

-WP Click-
 Existence
07:23:03 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, yeah if he had decided to be nice we both could have had 2G sv pups but no he decided that was too much to ask ;-;

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +3
Margay : +2
Anaconda : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    115    116    117    118    119   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 9, 2020 07:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar/ Male/???
Regnar was back in his room a very small box in his hands. He opened it and took out a badge, It had the Egyptian markings and of course the wolf's head with a extra item, the wolf had a sword in it's jaws. Regnar lightly brushed the sword. "As the desert sun rises the desert moon falls like the gods of our sands" Regnar said (Will explain what It means probably next post) Regnar set it carefully back in the box and put it in his bag. Regnar got up and walked out. He wasn't sure wether to lock the room but decided it was best since the men in this facility all seemed to be nosy for Regnars taste.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 9, 2020 07:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul/ Males/???
Paul looked up and nodded "no" he said flatly Jabari smiled " Afraid of heights?" Jabari asked, Paul looked at Jabari irritated "No, I'm better equipped at the lower level Besides the cabin isn't that far from here, but I don't trust you staying here" Paul said looking up again, Jabari then noticed a rolled up paper in Pauls back pocket "I need to see if I can salvage travelling supplies." Paul said turning "Don't be a jerk" He said over his shoulder and Jabari grinned "Have I ever been one?" He said cheekily. Paul just shook his head as he left taking a compass and small flashlight.(I did forget to mention things like how he knew where the cabin is I will edit it in the morning especially since I am on mobile currently)

Edited at October 10, 2020 12:24 PM by The Covid pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 10, 2020 10:46 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/M:Stryker, Moonlight, Jabari
Lily sighed, in peace at last. The boy had finally found himself and Starfire was there to watch over him. She started trotting over to a spirit forest where disappearing, she reached a tunnel. Sliding down into it, she reached a cave where she could see the images. She popped up and looked around, finally seeing the one she wanted. Picking up an orb, she watched what was happening in Jabari's life at the moment.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 10, 2020 12:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/Male/???
Jabari sighed but climbed swiftly once on top he decided to rather sleep a bit far from the stranger. He settled down and thought of the spirit realm 'I wonder if I should go back and see what else I can learn.' He thought slowly he closed his eyes and felt the same emptiness as if he was floating until he felt sand under his feet. Surprisingly Rezhar was standing infront of him already "Welcome back Jabari" He said calmly, Jabari nodded "Greetings again, sorry I came so soon" Jabari said, Rezhar only smiled "Thats not a problem, come...Time for you to learn about the other known packs of northern africa." He said turning.(Just letting you know Rezhar can be a ree to use character, If yah want I can make a sheet of him.)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 12, 2020 04:38 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/M:Jabari, Rezhar
Lily saw Jabari for a short moment before he disappeared. She backed up. 'If he isn't in the world, he must be back in the spirit realm.' She thought before choosing the tunnel to her left. Walking down for a while, she finally stopped in front of a statue. The statue was a golden wolf that had piercing white eyes. She sat down before saying "Hallo daar goeie een.Mag ek die oues van die ander besoek en rustig wees?"(Hello there oh great one. May I visit the old ones of the other and be silent?) (Google translate is wacky) The statue's eyes started to burn before the statue transformed into the wolf. "Ag jy het weer gekom. U mag binnekom maar pos op die son van die tyd." (You have come again. You may enter but beware the sun of time.) He howled, a deep booming sound as the invisible force-field lifted, allowing Lily to slide underneath. The forcefield stayed open a moment longer before closing again. Sighing, Lily quickly made it through the tunnels looking for Jabari.

Edited at October 13, 2020 08:15 AM by Fangsoffire
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 12, 2020 06:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/Male/???imagination(Lol Fang you may have forgotten the translation)
Jabari paused hearing a rumble, for an instant Jabari thought he saw Rezhar tense but Jabari assumed it was just his imagination. Rezhar smiled and turned "Hm, Jabari you may continue I'll be back in a short while." Rezhar said in his still friendly tone. Jabari only nodded and carried on leaving Rezhar.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 12, 2020 06:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar/Deceased/The golden dead council(Made up name will change later it's a bit lame and I will make sheet for him soon this is a temporary post)
Rezhar watched as Jabari walked down the stairs he then turned and forced himself to turn into sand. He went to the entrance where the guardian's stood. Rezhar materialized and saw someone entering "Hm, Hierie is ń Probleem"(hm, this is a problem)He said. But then considered something "Sorry, I'll speak English as I do not know you're nationality" Rezhar said curtly bowing. "How did you get access?" He asked. Rezhar still smiled but on the inside he felt something else.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 13, 2020 08:33 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Oops, sorry about that. It is edited now)
Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/M:Rezhar, Jabari
She saw someone materalize in front of her asking a question. She hid a smile. Moonlight was going to be so mad at her for this. Dipping her head, she responded, "Does it matter how I got access? I have come to speak with one who speaked with me." 'Scrap, I'm talking in riddles again. Auntie would be so proud.' She thought, smiling at the man in front of her. Shifting into her human form, she smiled as she released a couple of her flames around her. (Remember, purple fire is invisible and can only be felt by enemies) She looked at the man again, but couldn't think of whether she knew him or not.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 13, 2020 09:11 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar/Deceased/The Rusted council(Think this works better lol)
Rezhar grunted "Hm, I wouldnt suppose its a young man named Jabari?" He asked his smile getting, tight there was more heat than usual but Rezhar had felt harsh heat before and kept his cool. "Well Im sorry, he is....Busy" Rezhar said, he caught a slight trace of familiar scent on the intruder "Ah I see, I should have noticed it earlier, I take it you know someone named Moonlight?" He asked but his smile dissapeared and his mouth was just a straight line.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 13, 2020 09:18 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/M:Rezhar, Jabari
"Yes it is Jabari." She responded before freezing when he mentioned Moonlight. "I know a Moonflower yes." She responded, not completely answering his question. (Moonflower is another name for a healer btw) "She is in the spirit realm near my cave so it's kind of hard not to know her." Her eyes narrowed as she realized he was sweating a little bit on the forehead. She took a couple steps back, flashing her eyes a deep violet to see his reaction. Most wouldn't see it at all but there was a select few that could see it.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    115    116    117    118    119   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us