08:19:34 Queen / Jo
Hello
 Blind Bat
08:07:28 I Am Vengeance
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 3
Mushrooms: 878
Mushrooms Saved: 0

I'm not gonna be able to save enough mush for apples in time to renew my premium before it runs out :(
 Ecifircas
08:01:04 
Suraimu, yes.
 Suraimu
07:58:40 I'm not a bad Slime
-WP Click-

retire?
 Vulpixles
07:57:55 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Every once in a while Wolf Party is kind to me...but not often
 Ecifircas
07:53:22 
When you think your jasmines are selling but it's just crafting alerts <|3
 Lambda Mount
07:41:48 
I prefer my boy Terros in Omega pose but his eye colors aren't visible there and I prefer them to be visible :(
 starrywing
07:40:38 Novo/Starry
parents: what is she listening to.. i hope it's not inappropriate..

me and my headphones: oppa gangnam style
 MLadySkylar
07:39:43 P'Sky
Quick Pvp
 Existence
07:27:57 Exist / Kuskyn
I believe I bought all the backgrounds from August xD
 Camille
07:27:15 Lysanderoth
womp womp me, should've returned to the game like 3 weeks earlier
 Existence
07:26:55 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I need to deage her again and stop dropping apples on litters that apparently hate me x.x
 Ecifircas
07:25:43 
Camille, yes. August. Good luck next year. haha
 Existence
07:25:26 Exist / Kuskyn
Camille, I believe it is yeah xD It was one of my favourite from the event ^^
 Existence
07:24:46 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas I am ready to slap both my 1G SV boys..
 Camille
07:24:43 Lysanderoth
thanks I'm going to turn my wolves into sigmas next August (i think that's when that event is???)
 Ecifircas
07:23:36 
I wish so badly I had bred this guy. ;^;

-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +3
Margay : +2
Anaconda : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    114    115    116    117    118   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 8, 2020 06:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Jeez sorry rose I read the other post but this only loaded today so am sorry if you had to wait)
Blood and Roses said:
Shadowa snorted very quietly and pulled her wing away she in the same growly voice tilted her head toward him " Godfather to who, and how many years have you been a soldier " she asked
( remember her voice hasn't changed)

Paul & Jabari/Male/???
Paul was about to reply but Jabari came but seemed to ignore the stranger and her grumble of almost menacing words. Jabari looked distant and Paul got up. "So how was you're sleep?" Paul asked, Jabari looked at Paul and smiled "It was...Good besides the roots not much like the sands of the deserts and It is cold but not like the desert nights" Jabari said, Paul snorted and then decided to clean his gun again "That gun is going to have some slippery bullets" Jabari said grinning he then turned and curtly bowed his head "And greetings to you madam" He said and then sat down.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 9, 2020 07:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Covid: no problem, I knew you would see it eventually, thank you for answering)
Shadowa listened to the two males talk,when the male she had sat next to (paul) had pull out the gun she looked at it and scooted far away from him. When the one who had slept near the tree came over and addressed her she was slightly very slightly surprised but it faded like ice as fast as it came, with a low growl she tilted her head at him annd did a deep hmmmm in her throat then bowed her head at him, the breez whiped again and Shadowa stood she step farther away from the one with the gun and folded her wings behind her back she steped toward the fire and pulled her mask down quickly and blew I ce on it putting it out she put up her mask again like lightning hiding her face from view, then she motioned for them to follow her she head to a series of oaks were there was wood beams together to make a roof and the was a large long rock with rock behind it good for leaning on on the rock legh like a carpet was bear skins layed flat out over it so that none of the rock was seen there were steps leading up to it and against the support rock where pillows and their cases were made of rabits skins of diffrent colors execpt one that was made of all white rabitts and their were a folded blankets of diffrent fuzzy skins. she motioned for them to lay on them she spinted to the tree right neck to it and sat in the tree that hung over the ledge.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 9, 2020 07:54 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
can i join?))
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 9, 2020 07:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(You need to go to the sign-up forms -_-: https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=15&t=61208
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 9, 2020 08:10 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker
Starfire led him to the memory cave where he sat down. Clearing his head he began to speak, not only to Stryker, but to the cave itself. (Weird right ;)~) "This cave has seen a lot of deaths, lives and freedoms. It has sustained them, taking them in, giving hope and the ability to see the past. Now I say before the spirits to look down on this young man." He closed his eyes before staring at Stryker, "Will you Stryker be the best you can be to help the Fearless Helpers and all that they uphold?" After he answered(just go from there), Starfire was quiet. Then letting out a howl, he called them. Looking around, he saw Moon, Lily and finally Claw. "Do you, ancestors and friends, approve of this beta?" He asked. One by one they came up. The pattern showed and they disappeared. Lily stayed staring at Stryker. Seeing awe on her face, he cocked his head. Once she was gone, he looked back at Stryker wondering why she recognized him. "You are now the Beta, the deputy. I hope you serve well." He dipped his head as well, waiting to see what he would say.
~
Moonlight & Lily/FH/Deceased/M: Starfire, Stryker
Moon's head shot up at the call. Lily got up and disappeared. Moon followed. Landing in the cave, they knew right away that Void had left. Moon was beside Lily and Claw was there too. Moonlight was the first to move when Starfire asked. Walking up to Stryker, she shifted into her human form, sharing Starfire's amber eyes. Lifting her hand, she outlined a pattern on his shoulder even though there was nothing there. With that, she bowed her head and stepped away. Lily stepped forward(u can choose to recognize her whether Stryker remembers her from the past or not) and did the same thing. The pattern now was showing. Lily stepped back as Claw stepped forward. He traced it with his claws, and the pattern came up and glowed before settling down again. It showed a star with a wolf with fire inside that wolf. It looked exactly like the one on Starfire's shoulder. Moon dipped her head the same time as Claw before returning to the spirit realm. Lily stayed for a moment, staring hard at Strker before awe struck her features. She smiled warmly at Stryker before dipping her head and going back to the spirit realm.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 9, 2020 02:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul/ Male/ ???
Although at first Jabari was hesitant he decided being skittish of everything is no way for a future leader. Paul only got up and set his gun back in it's holster and clipped it, He unhinged his knife and set it in the belt.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 9, 2020 03:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Starfire
Stryker answered the oath in the cave Starfire led him to. He saw some of Starfire's ancestors and friends come up in spirit form, some stared a lot, especially one female shifter (I think this is Lily?). Stryker quit staring back and smiled politely at everyone in the cave. When Starfire was done, Stryker said, "This is really an honour and as the deputy, I will do my best to make sure this pack stays safe and in good health." Stryker nodded at the spirits going back to their world, (or just falling through the ground) and looked at Starfire wondering what to do next.
(Oof I don't actually know what Stryker's supposed to say, so neither does Stryker...)

Edited at October 9, 2020 03:07 PM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 9, 2020 03:38 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(XD it's fine and yes that was Lily)
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker
Starfire nodded to Stryker before walking into the memory pond. Gesturing for him to follow, he touched the water showing his memories. He had done this with Void as well and now it was Stryker's turn. The first memory came up.
Stormfire roared, charging at Starfire. Starfire leaped gracefully out of the way before diving under Storm's belly. Digging his claws in, he spun himself out of the way as Storm flipped over. Storm landed rolling before snarling at Starfire. Starfire lifted his head, howling. Storm howled, but it sounded like a roar. Before they could engage again, Moonlight came in growling at them, "Can no one get any sleep around here?" Stormfire immediately went over to her and Star went with him laughing. "Sorry Mom, just practicing. I'm almost ready!"
The memory disappeared as another took its place.
"Come on you an do it!" A beautiful female ran out of her hiding place, leaping onto Star. "I'm trying but wolves shouldn't climb trees." He said laughing. Then there was a scream. Instantly, Lily was gone, flying over the forest. Star stretched his wings before taking off after her. There was a fire. No it wasn't a normal fire, they realized. Stormfire and his pack were shooting fire blasts, killing hunters and leaving bodies in their wake. Starfire dived into a burning building searching. He came back up with a boy and laid him down on the ground. Lily gasped before getting the boy water and helping him. His family was dead and hunters were coming. There was his father. He growled about to confront him when he realized something. "No..No" he ran, jumping over burning items. He stopped before turning a corner to find him. The man was dying, he could tell. Rushing over, he heard the final words, "Keep Jason safe." Starfire let out a howl before getting back to Lily.
The memory merged with the other one(confronting father blah blah blah). The memories disappeared after that except for one. Lily. He sighed, watching her sadly.
Lily screamed, "Jason!" As he was being taken away. She was shot. There was a roar. Starfire caught her before she hit the ground and slowly laid her down. His breathing went irregular as his pupils dilated. As they went into slits, he blasted the wave of hunters coming his way. Darkness. A roar sounded before he realized it came from him. His eyes went back to normal as he surveyed what had happened. The base was in ashes. His father came over clapping. "Good job son." Starfire got up, glared at his father, picked up Lily, and left.
The memories cleared as he looked to Stryker. "A lot has happened in the past that is over now but there is a couple things that remain." He released the invisibility on his shoulder and a long scar came out. It was a storm with fire inside put it was scarred out. He looked at Stryker, "I did this with Void, now I did it with you. I hope you can keep this deep in your heart and not make the same mistakes I did."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 9, 2020 04:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Starfire
Stryker glanced at Starfire and watched the memories swirl and fade away. He thought he saw Starfire's parents and one of the spirits from the cave had saved his life? Stryker saw his father... his mother was already dead too. Stryker remembered Starfire, going bad and destroying the Hunter base, making his father proud. Stryker nodded at Starfire and watched the pool swirl slowly.
(Sorry I gotta go! Be back after a while hopefully.)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 9, 2020 07:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa motion from the tree that was overhead if the rock ledge bed for them to walk up the 11 stairs and lay down, it seemed like one of them was hesitating so she swung backwards and swung out the way of the roof unto the ledge, it was fully nighttime now and the wind whiped Shadowa layed down she leaned against the back rock and the layed with her back against it on her side facing the steps she opened both wings and with a flick motioned for them to join her (the ledge is 17ft long) she pulled her hood and mask higher, she grabbed the white pillow and put her chin on it and without necessarily facing their direction she layed still her left wing wrap around her from under her body and her right wing was still raised in case one or both wanted to lay under it.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    114    115    116    117    118   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us