06:15:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
RIP my baby
 MLadySkylar
06:15:01 P'Sky
You got this xD
 Amygdala
06:15:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
That explains why i never heard of her...i don't really watch youtube. Just music
 Amygdala
06:14:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Oh well...let's see how my 150 BE wolf does then😅
 MLadySkylar
06:13:32 P'Sky
Oh Amy
The wolves will sthe skullxcrossbones are DG
 Amygdala
06:13:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Tyraxes howls in joy.

I know you just got laid...but damn...
 MLadySkylar
06:12:41 P'Sky
Amy
She's a YouTuber!!
I love her so much!
Aww
Thanks <3
It was something quick
 MLadySkylar
06:12:19 P'Sky
Oops refresh on another page
 MLadySkylar
06:11:58 P'Sky
Amy
I thought it was a slug, I hope my neighbors didn't hear
 Amygdala
06:11:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Never heard of it...what is it about?
 Amygdala
06:10:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Oh...i have DG wolves😅

And your art is lovely...that reminds me...i need to finish one😅
 MLadySkylar
06:10:14 P'Sky
I am watching Aphmau, the pun flirting is adorable
 MLadySkylar
06:09:34 P'Sky
Amy
I'm BE 2 full teams, well the first one really.
They're between 450-520 BE

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : 0
Wolverine : -1
Bobcat : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    113    114    115    116    117   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 7, 2020 07:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa snorted very quietly and pulled her wing away she in the same growly voice tilted her head toward him " Godfather to who, and how many years have you been a soldier " she asked
( remember her voice hasn't changed)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 7, 2020 08:17 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

(Ok everyone, Void is leaving the RP due to a lot of things happening in Ender's life so Ender asked me to, well, get rid of Void)
Void/FH beta/M:Everyone
Void looked around at everyone knowing she couldn't stay. Writing a note for Fae, Nine and Phase as well as Starfire, she slipped out of the cave. She started to fly south. Soon desert opened up and then another forest, far away from the FH base where no one would find her. She made a small den where she went to sleep, into hibernation.
The note:
Dear my good friends,
I have realized that even though I have good friends alongside of me that I do not need to stay. You have more people and it is time for me to go. Me and Starfire already worked this out at the beginning and now it is time. I hope you all stay safe and I will be back when I am ready. Thank you.
Void
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 7, 2020 08:29 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Voids note
Nine padded into a den, stepping into something, another paper?! Maybe it's Strykers. She thought reading the words, her heart skipped a beat as she finished reading, snatched the paper and ran to Starfire, and shows the paper to him.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 7, 2020 08:35 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa heard the wing beats and senced sadness and just as it came it faded away. She growled low and let out a sigh.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 7, 2020 08:35 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa heard the wing beats and senced sadness and just as it came it faded away. She growled low and let out a sigh.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 7, 2020 02:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/Male/???
Jabari stood infront of the pyramid where Rezhar taught him the advantages of his power to connect to the spirit realm "As we are half dead thanks to my father and mother we have a much stronger connection. And as you learnt in the other room that one power we have hlhas seperate abilities to it" Rezhar said he then sat and breathed slowly "Even when we are dead we still have some of those abilities" He said in a sleighted way. Jabari watched and saw a flower appear it was a rosemead but it shrivelled away. "Unfortunatly the living mass is the only thing that makes livings things last here before they are incinerated." Rezhar said getting up. "Hmmm, I would teach you more but you need sleep for the other training." He said turning. Slowly everything faded until Jabari was staring into blackness then light and he found himself looking at the sky.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 7, 2020 03:32 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily & Moonlight/GH Warrior/M: Jabari, Paul, Regnar
Lily rushed over to where Moon was. "Moon! The boxes show the same symbol as the one on your shoulder." Moonlight sighed, "Yes Lily. Stormfire is allied with the Captain of the Hunters. If you leave me be," glaring at Lily, "then maybe I can finally see what he's up to." Turning her back to Lily, she settled down as she reached out to the closest mind to start her bounce. Finding the man, hmm Paul, she dived into his mind exposing herself for a moment before leaping into the next mind. She found herself in a hunter's mind, no the captain's mind. 'Ugh not him again' she thought remembering the Devil's son. She had to show herself but she decided to experiment. She held herself in the alpha position and gave him an icy glare. Showing off her scar mark that had the exact same design as the boxes, she growled, "Are you ready, Captain? Becuase I sure as hell don't see it happening." She disappeared, landing in another hunter's mind before bouncing farther and accidently went into Nine's mind. Quickly disappearing, she arrived back into the spirit realm. Sighing, she went to sleep.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 8, 2020 07:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shjadowa looked over her shoulder at Jabari " welcome back, Deathbeat" she growled out almost menecningly but not quit there ( her voice was still diffrent not her normal voice, deep and growly)
She saw his eye's open and he looked at the sky she turned her head befor he could see her looking at him and turned back to the fire and let her head rest on her chest but stll watched them from the corners of her vision.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 8, 2020 09:44 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Everyone, Stryker, Nine
Starfire sighed as he read the note that Nine brought him. Yep it was time alright. He had to choose the deputy now for sure. He got up before trotting to the main cave. Jumping up on a rock ledge, he let out a summoning howl for his pack. Once they were all gathered, he began, "You all know Void, our beta and fellow shifter, but she had made an agreement with me at the beginning of her beta time. She said that once she knew we would be alright, she would go back to her homeland and leave us. That time is now. Void is gone." He looked around, waiting for the cries to die down. Then he continued, "The Fearless Helpers need a beta still. And I have decided who." Dipping his head, he turned to Stryker. "Stryker will be the new beta. Congrat him before he comes with me." The ritual would start as soon as the howl began. Jumping off the ledge, he went over to Stryker, gesturing that he follow him.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 8, 2020 05:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Starfire, FH, Shifters
Stryker heard the howl and headed towards the main cave where he found Starfire and everyone else. Stryker shifted into his human half-shift and let his wings protrude from his back but kept his dark, metallic claws hidden. He didn't make too much noise when he heard that Void left, Stryker knew that someone like her would be okay and that she'd be safe. He did feel a bit sad that she wasn't going to be around anymore. Starfire's next announcement had more of an effect on him. Starfire had chosen him to be the Beta. Him??? The one who had hunted the shifters, killed them, fought them. Why him? Why not somebody else? Anybody else? He blinked and found Starfire in front of him, gesturing him to follow. Stryker nodded and followed behind Starfire, thanking the shifters who congratulated him and ignoring the small whispers and complaints from the others. Stryker cleared his head, if Starfire wanted him as Beta, he'll accept and live up to the role as much as he can.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    113    114    115    116    117   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us