06:15:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
RIP my baby
 MLadySkylar
06:15:01 P'Sky
You got this xD
 Amygdala
06:15:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
That explains why i never heard of her...i don't really watch youtube. Just music
 Amygdala
06:14:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Oh well...let's see how my 150 BE wolf does then😅
 MLadySkylar
06:13:32 P'Sky
Oh Amy
The wolves will sthe skullxcrossbones are DG
 Amygdala
06:13:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Tyraxes howls in joy.

I know you just got laid...but damn...
 MLadySkylar
06:12:41 P'Sky
Amy
She's a YouTuber!!
I love her so much!
Aww
Thanks <3
It was something quick
 MLadySkylar
06:12:19 P'Sky
Oops refresh on another page
 MLadySkylar
06:11:58 P'Sky
Amy
I thought it was a slug, I hope my neighbors didn't hear
 Amygdala
06:11:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Never heard of it...what is it about?
 Amygdala
06:10:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Oh...i have DG wolves😅

And your art is lovely...that reminds me...i need to finish one😅
 MLadySkylar
06:10:14 P'Sky
I am watching Aphmau, the pun flirting is adorable
 MLadySkylar
06:09:34 P'Sky
Amy
I'm BE 2 full teams, well the first one really.
They're between 450-520 BE
 MLadySkylar
06:08:33 P'Sky
Amy
Yea I probably should feel clean my home, I was busy doing art.
Fan art >> I couldn't post it it here xD
Except the one in my bio
 Amygdala
06:08:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Nah...mine are just rested and full of cafeine
 MLadySkylar
06:07:54 P'Sky
I'm starting to think I have terrible wolves
 Amygdala
06:07:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
I'm off work so that is my plan for the day XD

I do have to deep clean my apartment though...
 MLadySkylar
06:06:16 P'Sky
Amy
Yea...ew..
I want to stay inside the rest of the day now
 Amygdala
06:04:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
I honestly think i would do the same😅

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : 0
Wolverine : -1
Bobcat : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    112    113    114    115    116   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 5, 2020 06:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/Males/???
Jabari followed Razher downa dark tunnel that seemed to go on forever, but Jabari saw some light a few steps down. They entered a large room with hundreds of chairs and men. Most had some simular features as Jabari. The room was lit by torches and a large painting of a crocodile, hawk, wolf and cat emblems on the wall the wolf emblem was above a mark that looked like Pauls mark only it has a Wolfs head in the middle of it with egyptian writing on it. Jabari tgen saw a man that looked at him with daring eyes "Father" Jabari said but the man only blinked and went to sit in a chair. Razher sat in a large chair and looked at Jabari "Welcome to the council chamber where all the leaders and rulers now lay at rest or sit." he said, Jabari Knelt down. Some of the men Laughed " no need for that" Rezhar said lifting his hand. Jabari stood and Rezhar yawned "First of congrats on reacjing the spirit realm" Rezhar said with a sharp grin "Now its time for you to learn wjy we were called the "God of death"" He said, and Jabari stood still.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 6, 2020 07:09 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa looked at Paul unsure how to treat him she didn't like the option of Sympethy becuase it's was a weakness, but she didn't want to be cruel either, she decided on a more gentle way without showing too much weakness or emotion. She put her wing fully around him her head bow she tilted her head in his direction changing her normal voice Making her voice into a deep growl so he wouldn't know what her bueatiful voice truly sounded like " what do you think your doing wrong human, that so freely you would give up your life" even though her voice sounded and diffrent and had a rougher texture it didn't soundmenacing just not her voice and it fact the growl didn;'t sound harsh but gentle in a weird way.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 6, 2020 07:10 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sympthy*
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 6, 2020 08:18 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Warrior/M:Night, Nine
She looked over at the fox realizing, Oops, she can read thoughts. She hit herself metally, Ugh how does he do it she thought all of a sudden looking over to where Night stood by Lightning. Oh, scrap. How am I supposed to tell the FH about him? She thought suddenly, gripped by fear.
Night/GH Warrior/M:Raven
Feeling her eyes on him, he lefted his eyes to hers. He knew that there was mind-readers in here, that is why he kept his mind blank from everything and locked up his memories. No need for the FH to know who he is and what had happened.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 6, 2020 08:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Raven
Nine shifted her paws uncomfortably, maybe they tried to fight him... She thought, I-I Have to go, see you later Fae. She sent to both, before running away, she flopped on her nest to organize her thoughts of what she saw.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 6, 2020 08:38 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Warrior/M:Nine, Night
When Nine sent that message, Raven froze. She saw that memory I bet. Scrap this is not good. Walking over to Night and Lightning, she whispered, "We got to talk you two." Once they were safely in a cave with a pond(memory pond), she told her thoughts to them. "Nine, the fox, saw you in my thoughts Night. She knows we have met. What are we supposed to do?" She was panicking again until Night calmly said, "Why don't we just show them the memories. You were a raven yes?" She nodded before he continued, "Then show what happened when the leader said go." That's all he said before getting up and walking out. "I hate his attitude." Was all she had to say as Lightning laughed. "How can he be so calm?" She said, getting up.
"Because," Lightning stopped laughing and got up. He said seriously, "He has hit the FH with paralyzing, sleepy darts but he has never killed or captured one now has he?" Raising an eyebrow to her, she didn't know what to say. Nodding, he walked out to find Night. She stood there for a moment wondering how this Night came to be.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 6, 2020 08:44 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer/GH/M:Raven,Night,lightning
(Tracer knows btw, he is also in Ravens team if you didn't know)
Tracer went inside, and spotted the group huddling together, "What's going on" He asked.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 6, 2020 08:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul/Male/???
Paul again was surprised hearing the stranger whom Jabari says was female grumble the words(I used the word grumble as it isnt really menacing) But Paul chuckled "Well Im normally known for jokes but that was just a joke" Paul said realizing he was talking rather with a bit of a sharp tone "Heh Im not a comedian, Im a mercenary, a soldier...And somehow a godfather" He said lowering his voice.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 6, 2020 08:53 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Ok, just making sure)
Raven/GH Warrior/M:Tracer, Night, Lightning
Motioning Tracer over, she explained, "Nine saw some of my memories with Night in it and I am not sure how to explain to her or any of the FH that he is part of our team." She looked over to where Night and Lightning was now leaning on the wall talking. "I don't know what their reaction will be."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 6, 2020 04:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Night, Raven, FH
From his sunlit ledge, Stryker spotted Raven and her team gathering in a secluded corner talking quietly but urgently. Stryker recognized Night, who still wore a mask, without much difficulty. So you cover your face and expect not to be recognized? Typical rookie. But then, the shifters haven't really gotten up close to Night much so his disguise is still effective for now. Stryker had worked with him before anyways and he'd be stupid not to recognize Night. He wondered what the others would do if they realized who he was. Stryker didn't know why he was even concerned, it's not like Night had done the things he had done. Night hasn't killed anyone yet either, or he'd have been rewarded or something. Given one of those little flashy medals. Stryker had a lot of medals before, but he never wore them. It never felt right anyways. Stryker's lion form stretched one more time and hopped off the ledge, wondering what else was happening.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    112    113    114    115    116   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us