Wolf Play : Gifted || RP thread
Chatbox
 Luna🌕
10:20:45 Silver (She/her)
Link cat
I have 4 other full health battle wolves if you want a rematch, nd thatÂ’s not counting the DH if you want to go again. Damn, I love pvp a bit too much
 Vulpixles
10:20:41 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I really really wanted my next stud to be a DF so I'm over the moon
 Hallow's Eve
10:19:18 Hallow, Eve
Pixie

That's lucky!

Luna

It took me a long while to get my own, but it has been worth it!
 Luna🌕
10:18:56 Silver (She/her)
Pixie
A DF!!! Congrats!
 Luna🌕
10:18:27 Silver (She/her)
*isn’t not spinster ( come on autocorrect you don’t correct “goof” but you correct “isn’t”)
 Link Cat
10:18:21 Jelly Bean
Thank you, Luna! Good game! Queen of the Calicos is a fierce competitor. Well done!
 Vulpixles
10:18:14 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Most recent Wolf Party pull
 Luna🌕
10:17:34 Silver (She/her)
Eve
I have never actually used a jasmineÂ… or made a customÂ… or had a stud who spinster also a battle wolfÂ… IÂ’m not very good at breeding
 Luna🌕
10:16:43 Silver (She/her)
Great fight, Link Cat! Queen of the Calicos is so pretty! I love crystalline pelts :)
 Hallow's Eve
10:15:56 Hallow, Eve
Luna

Mine has sold out almost 7 times over lol. I kept throwing Jasmines at him
 Luna🌕
10:14:28 Silver (She/her)
Eve
Ooh, cool? I have one stud right now and only one person got a chance to breed to him before my own wolves stole all of his breedings for the year
 Hallow's Eve
10:13:17 Hallow, Eve
Luna

I'm good! My new stud is doing amazing, so I feel pretty proud!
 Luna🌕
10:12:15 Silver (She/her)
*good
 Luna🌕
10:12:03 Silver (She/her)
Eve
Goof! How about you?
 Luna🌕
10:11:46 Silver (She/her)
Ok, IÂ’m putting in Bloody Eclipse, the one who needs gear
 Hallow's Eve
10:11:38 Hallow, Eve
Hey Luna! How are you?
 Salom_
10:11:30 Sal, Salmon
Link Cat
Wanna go again?
 Link Cat
10:10:56 Jelly Bean
I'm happy with anyone who is a challenge! :D
 Hugs4Bugs
10:10:34 Ed (he/they)
Trying to get in extra explores today since we won't have any internet tomorrow and the 30-minute wait is agonizing :')
 Salom_
10:10:34 Sal, Salmon
How do you tell what power ranking your alliance is? On its page it says 5th, but on the Alphas page it says 1st

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -2
Boar : -4
Green Python : +4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    111    112    113    114    115   ..   167 

Gifted || RP threadMarch 7, 2022 02:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rory shifted and began laughing "Having fun Atri?"
Gifted || RP threadMarch 7, 2022 02:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rory shifted and began laughing "Having fun Atri?"
Gifted || RP threadMarch 7, 2022 02:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Caldre | ?? | Male | Power; Unknown | M; Dallas, Mika, Rory and Atri
Settled down on a roof top overlooking the 'Come and Go' Cafe, his eyes resting on the run down little place. Narrowed silver eyes shifted across the roof as Caldre pushed back some of his red hair behind his ear, minding the black loops at the bottom and top of his ear. Peace for once, was held. Or at least he considered this moment one of peace. Yawning and fetching the donut he had bought from across the street, Caldre sank his teeth into the soft dough with a low groan.
Sweet glaze touched his tongue, the warmth of the dough soothing as another cool breeze brushed against him. "Out of everything, you are my favorite," He rumbled to the circular bread, eyeing it with absolute adoration. Continuing to savor the donut, he eat slowly, groaning with each bite, in absolute bliss. That was, of course, until a black wave began to sweep the forest floor, just out of the corner of his eye. "Damn it," He grumbled, rising from his spot and eyeing the fall.
It was tempting, but instead he choose to leap from a lower roof, eventually hitting the ground where he fixed up his suit and his corset before approaching the smoke. "Having fun Atri?" Rang out and a grunt of displeasure escaped the male "Really kids?" He mumbled disapprovingly.

Edited at March 7, 2022 02:43 PM by Wink of Keris
Gifted || RP threadMarch 7, 2022 02:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I think they're in the forest, sorry ^.^)))
Gifted || RP threadMarch 7, 2022 02:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
((Fixed for accurency and consistancy.
Also, if you guys don't mind, I think to keep it in order, I'll be posting after Atri so I don't miss any character interactions.

Edited at March 7, 2022 03:02 PM by Wink of Keris
Gifted || RP threadMarch 7, 2022 02:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thanks sorry! XD))
Rory spun around and glared at the newcomer "You got a problem, sir"
Gifted || RP threadMarch 7, 2022 02:56 PM

Tonneoshet

Neutral

Give Award
Atri snapped his jaw at the men, narrowly missing their heads, they scrambled to their feet running away.
Atri turned slowly to look at rory, still shifted. The giant creature nodded its head enthusiastically, its tongue slightly hanging from its mouth as it nodded. Atri stalked over to rory, the creature letting off a horrible flow of black smoke, the rest of the fog slowly fading away.
He nudged both rory and the stranger towards the forest for cover as his smoke began to fade away entirely, majority of the forest about to return to normal. He let out a few strange clicks as he crept into the forest.
Gifted || RP threadMarch 7, 2022 02:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Caldre | ?? | Male | Power; Unknown | M; Dallas, Mika, Rory and Atri
"A long list of them," The man deadpanned, his gaze shifting to where he had assumed the voice came from. He kicked a stick into the smoke, curious as he observed the smokes reaction to the sudden intrusion, but it had faded away before he could make a assumption. "I'm pretty sure if anyone normal saw this, you'd be labeled as trouble makers, or worse." He stated, eyeing around cautiously. "We aren't too far from town, I'd suggest being a little safer then making it look like a bomb just went off in the forest," He advised, shifting as he slowly grew to understand how many were in his presence.
"What do you think a human would do if they saw this? Call the cops, perhaps? Or maybe some scientists to poke you with needles until the day you escape?" He quizzed. "You all need to be more cautious, and I get it, you're having fun. But it's no longer fun when humans get involved and it's your lives on the line," He paused, turning to the creature who's figure slowly faded out from the smoke. "I'm talking to you too,"

Edited at March 7, 2022 02:59 PM by Wink of Keris
Gifted || RP threadMarch 7, 2022 02:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fixing my post!
Also, if you guys don't mind, I think to keep it in order, I'll be posting after Atri so I don't miss any character interactions.

Edited at March 7, 2022 03:02 PM by Wink of Keris
Gifted || RP threadMarch 7, 2022 03:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"I'm sorry, but I have ears and a tail, I don't think they're gonna miss that" said Rory, coldly "And it's not trouble making if we did in self defence, I'd rather not be locked up- or worse" she continued heatedly

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    111    112    113    114    115   ..   167 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us