Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Drunken seas
04:13:41 Pera
Had a lovely horse ride with my little 4 yr old filly, who was acting like angel today, easy to catch, stood still when being groomed and having her hooves cleaned (usually very jumpy when having feet cleaned) and acted very friendly towards our cousins we visited, and towards the dogs (usually has a go at them) and wasnÂ’t very flighty today, safe to say today was one of the best days to go for a ride.
 Apothecary
04:03:23 Medicinally Autistic
Thats 58 wolves to get rid of, which will bring me to 140 spaces for the event.
 Drunken seas
04:02:09 Pera
Katy
Ooh! How tasty lol, I do like that idea, tips very thing off nicely
 Apothecary
04:02:01 Medicinally Autistic
I need all these wolves gone before the boost event so I can have more room to restart my dennn
 distant-lands
04:00:32 katy | beetle
Pera,
thank you ^^ i was actually thinking of a "candy" themed one so that there can two two colorful adopts and two monochrome

thank you for the ideas though! might use those if i make more halloween adopts
 Drunken seas
03:59:44 Pera
Katy
Very beautiful! Witch cat next? Zombie? Oh! Maybe pumpkin (if you needed ideas)
 distant-lands
03:56:57 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts so far? just need to figure out one more design :p
 ZEFHYR
03:34:18 
that is ok i found where there is a crescent moon at least! :) wink wink
 ZEFHYR
03:28:50 
is there any kind of 'planet' in decor or gear? like, a saturn?
 Forest Shadows
03:24:25 
Grand! I love wasting mush 🤣
 Salem
03:23:35 Rumi
Forest
Charisma is the male version of maternal
If you put maternal on a male it won't really help
 Forest Shadows
03:21:17 
Is the maternal attribute useful for males?
 Everlasting Torment
03:09:21 Anubis, Samael
Don't temp me to stagger my domnice again it stuffed up last time XD
 distant-lands
03:02:17 katy | beetle
-Click-
ideas for the other two? i'm struggling lol
 Salem
03:02:13 Rumi
You can just add CP, but you can also buy the new wolf totem item thing and it makes it easier
 ZEFHYR
03:02:01 
you bet it is, Salem! :)
 ZEFHYR
03:01:32 
something special is need for staggering dominance, right? or can i just add CP to do that?
 Salem
03:00:52 Rumi
Pack Happiness over 0 is pretty great lmao
 Enigma
02:58:50 
80 happiness is the highest I've had in a while ^^ thank you Eve
 Kháos
02:57:11 Kaos || Khaos
Affinity, staggered dominance, kept fed and not thirsty. ^^ Those affect pack happiness.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +5
Ocelot : +3
Ermine : +1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    110    111    112    113    114   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 3, 2020 09:13 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Fae,Omi
Nine nodded, right, don't tell a thing. She thought, watching as Tracer got hit with a stick thingie. Nine looked around, it seemed that they where training, to summon a stick. Oh, Starfire mentioned a staff...not a stick, wait how did they get a staff.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 3, 2020 09:34 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Fae, Nine, Tracer, Stryker, Night
"If that is what you wish, okay. But be warned, some shapeshifters have the power of persuasion like that fox's sister." Starfire said gently. He then turned and went back to the clearing where he left Tracer and Stryker, noting that some of Raven's team had come to watch. One was Lightning and the other was a human with a mask. Hmm. .we will have to watch that one. He thought before sitting down to watch the 2 practice.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 3, 2020 01:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Raisha/ FH Warrior/ M: anyone
When she was about a quarter of a mile away, she sat down on some grass. She didn't want to interrupt anything, but she didn't want to head home just yet either. She started to use her claw to draw a rose in the dirt.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 3, 2020 03:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/Males/???
Jabri found a spot not far fromwhere Paul was and sat on a rock and sighed "Well, if I can go there now then I should be able to see my father" Jabari said to himself. He closed his eyes and then emptied his thoughts, afterwards he thought of the spirit realm and his father. A sudden booming noise banged in his head and he started to feel nauseated. The surroundings were suddenly cold and Jabari felt sand underneath him. Opening his his eyes he saw he was home except it was dark. "Welcome" Said a voice behind Jabari he turned and saw a young man in ancient robes "Um...Hello"Jabari said unsure wether to bow or stay as is. The man approached him. "You look very much like youre father, Im Razher." The man said, Jabari then knew and bowed. "Youre the half dead and half living former alpha of our pack!" Jabari exclaaimed the man chuckled "Well you are my great great and so on grandson, which means youre also half dead." The man said with a smile. and he turned walking to the pyramid. "Come boy, there is much to discuss" The man, Jabari only stood and followed.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 3, 2020 07:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar/Male/ADFA
Regnar was walking along the fence where he passed four guards on patrol. Regnar didn go back to his qurters he couldnt sleepanymore. Regnar looked around him the facility was probably the most protected he had seen since leaving his homeland. Regnar then saw the man CHap approach him with a large grin. Regnar stopped and waited for the young man to reach him, he saluted and stamped his feet, noticing a Glock in the mans Holster Regnar knew something was up. "Evening Colonal" The young man said. Regnar blinked his greeting back and the man came up to his ear, follow me." He said, REgnar did so and they enetered the large building going through the security check rooms and verifying themselves. Chap turned down a corridor and pressed a button next to a buttton to the top floor. Regnar and Chap entered the elevator and waited. When they arrived and the doors opened two more doors greeted them. Regnar followed until they were in a room with men in coats and armed soldiers onthe other side of thick glass. "This is our weapon testing area but its also a waste zone" Chap explained in the middle of the other room were two men and one woman, they had fear in their ideas except for the one man. Chap turned to Regnar "We want you to kill them" He said smiling, Regnar found himself slightly smiling. Chap hand a strange weapon, it was a pistol with golden sides and the muzzle was painted green. "Two of them are shifters use this on them." He said a sharp glint in his eye. Regnar nodded, Chap gave him to glock too. Regnar opened the door into the other room, the three looked at him the one man looked as if he didnt have a soul anymaore the other two struggle more when they saw the pistols. Regnar decided to us the new weapon, the first man looked at Regnar in pure fear. Regnar aimed for his chest and pulled the trigger feeling the satisfying sound and pull back of the weapons the man shouted and started to thrash violently. Regnar stepped back as the mans eyes bulged. Then a cracking sound entered the room and the man went limp. Regnar looked at Chap on the otherside of the glass. Chap was smiling and Regnar knew he too was smiling but slightly. He walked to the woman, she kept nodding and begged but Regnar looked at her with dead eyes he pulled the trigger and she started to convulse and was violently shaking while screaming. Then the name cracking sound came and she went limp. Regnar took the Glock and walked and faced the last man who looked unshaken, then man looked up at Regnar with blank eyes. Regnar steadied the gun and aimed for the head "Very well, pull the trigger."The man said, Regnar suddenly hesitated. Those were the exact same words he had saidbefore. Regnar clenched his Jaw "You are forgiven" He said pulling the trigger, the gun rang in Regnars ears when he walked back in but that wasnt why he couldnt hear Chaps congrats, Regnar was deep in thouht of the man he had just killed.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 5, 2020 07:04 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa saw Jabari move away from Paul .
Paul looked upset with a tilt of her head she looked at him from under her hood she lifted her wings and flew and sat next to him, she open her wings and put them behind him but didn't touch him just blocked the wind. She sat quietly her head tilted in his direction her eyes changed to their Normal color.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 5, 2020 07:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer/GH/M:???
After that Tracer got it perfectly petty much everytime,letting it smothly to to his mouth, then putting it back into place, teking turns with Stryker.
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Starfire,Tracer,Stryker
Nine looked down, seeing some papers trying to fly away, Oh! I forgot I took them. She thought, and looked at Starfire, should I...Show it to them...? After some time of looking at Stryker and Starfire, Nine shook her head an hid the papers plainly in the bushes.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 5, 2020 07:59 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker, Tracer, Nine
Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Nine hide some papers and instantly he knew what had happened. "Ok, practice is over for today." He said to Tracer and Stryker. "Time to head back," He looked over to where part of Raven's team was to find them gone. He narrowed his eyes growling slightly before taking off into the air back to the base.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 5, 2020 08:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Tracer,Starfire
Nne noticed Starfires eyes narrow at her, and her heart almost skipped a beep, did he see her, she read his thoughts, tthough it seemed he already knew. Starfire announced the practice is over and flew away, Nine looked over at Fae, let's test your wings out!
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 5, 2020 08:36 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/GH Warrior/M:Starfire, Stryker
Watching the team practice was cool but he knew that when the alpha looked at him it was time to go. "Lightning," he tapped his shoulder. Lightning immediately turned into a gryphon picking Night up and flying to the base. Night was glad that he understood, but then again, only he, Raven and the leader(who is dead) knew he had gone undercover. Leaning up against the wall, he wondered what Raven was going to tell the FH about him. Scrap, what is Stryker going to think? He doesn't trust me at all.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    110    111    112    113    114   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us