Narran Park
02:20:26 Sting
Wow Floof, what a cutie!
 Salem
02:16:00 Rumi
PvP anyone? ^^
 Kháos
02:01:17 Kaos || Khaos
There is so much space on my bed.. yet these two puppies choose to lay down on my leg. 🥲
 Floof
01:57:48 Floodgates
My first one :>
How cool!
-WP Click-
 Icywolve pack
01:54:19 Elektra/Raven
-WP Click-
She needs a name
 Loveless
01:52:46 lexiboo
Thank you mainly starting from scratch <3
 Narran Park
01:30:32 Sting
Welcome Back!
 Apothecary
01:28:50 Medicinally Autistic
If you need any help getting back in the game just let me know :)
 Night Shade
01:25:43 Graves | Chaos
I had to take my rabbit to the vet today and it turns out she has a life-threatening uterine infection.
 Loveless
01:25:38 lexiboo
ItÂ’s been almost a year since IÂ’ve been on :(
 Salem
01:09:59 Rumi
Looking for more members :P
-WP Click-
 Malcuth
12:59:27 Wander
-WP Click-
Paws up?
 Dark pack
12:51:44 
-WP Click-
 Drunken seas
12:51:12 Pera
Techno, dunno, up to you, amber around its head?
 technoblade
12:49:17 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

These are just the markings for the arctual wyrm, I'll be adding the mushrooms and glow worms after :D

Bau

I may just do the stripes and add a second layer of them in a lighter colour
 Apothecary
12:48:44 Medicinally Autistic
I have a feeling i won't make my goal
 Continental Wolves
12:48:06 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Greens that aren't harsh on my eyes! I love the stripes :0
 distant-lands
12:47:27 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:47:20 Bau
Techno

3/5s the way down :3
 technoblade
12:46:48 Lil Techy | Techno
oooh

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : +1
Bobcat : -4
Polar Bear : 0
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    109    110    111    112    113   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 1, 2020 02:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer/GH/M:Starfire
Tracer nodded sitting down and made a loud growl, before the staff was hurtling at him, he opened his mouth wide and the staff was now in his mouth, he placed it down in front of him, "It nearly knocked me down but I did it!"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 1, 2020 02:47 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Tracer
"Good job! Keep practicing that. You can keep the staff to practice." He looked over, smelling Fae and an unknown fox smell. "Fae? Is that you?" Making his way over, he found it was Fae with a baby fox whining. "What is going on?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 1, 2020 06:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Starfire, Tracer, Fae
Stryker watched Starfire and then Tracer summon their staffs. Stryker decided there was no harm in giving it a shot. Use his mind right? Stryker mentally shrugged and called the staff. It immediately picked itself up and started moving towards him fast and right at his head. Stryker ducked and moved his hand to where his head was, catching the staff forcefully and almost falling backwards. Interesting, Stryker thought, maybe if I could make it not hurtle towards my head then this could be pretty handy. Stryker spotted Starfire wander off, he guessed he went looking for Fae. Right, he needed to apologize to her later. But he shouldn't interrupt Starfire now so he'll find time later. Stryker hefted the staff in his hand, maybe he'll just continue to practice.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 2, 2020 08:28 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/GH Warrior/M:Stryker, Raven, Starfire, Fae
Night watched Raven go and then Stryker storm out. The little fox ran out with one of the baby foxes close behind. Shaking his head, Lightning flew Night out into the forest. "What do you think that is about?" He asked. "No idea." Night replied, looking around at their old camp. He was tempted to take his mask off but decided not to. Lightning started walking towards something, so Night just walked beside him. Soon, they made it to a clearing where staffs were flying around--literally. Lightning motioned to a couple of trees and making our way over, we leaned against watching.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 2, 2020 09:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa jumped into the air and flew around and came back with branches in her arms she flew away again and came back with rock quickly lined them in a circle and put a plat stone in the middle and then grabbed the wood and put it in the middle then quickly pulled down her mask blew a flame then pulled the mask quickly up. She made something so she could roast the deer then when she was done she flew across the grass and sat near the crystal pond and sat near it looking at the water she wrapped her wings around herself she sat at a angle so she could watch them quietly.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 2, 2020 09:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The friged air whipped around the humans torso he shiver and step near the fire .
he fire.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 2, 2020 04:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Fangsoffire said:
Lily/FH Alpha/M:Jabari
"Oh." She thought for a moment. "If you can get to Starfire, he can get you the boxes and protection." She said to him through her mind. "I can't seem to be able to get to him and I don't know why. Do you have any questions? If I'm going too fast." She added.

Jabari & Paul/Males/???
Jabari thought of it "^Those box'sarent suppose to be my concern anymore, and as for the protection Paul has that covered.^" Jabari said althogh he realised he was being a bit too aggressive, he actually wanted to get involved and take back his peoples artifacts "^Sorry that was a bit too harsh on my part^" He said, Jabari then decided to look at the ground "^Thing is those box's are the cause of my packs destruction^" Jabari said he then noticed there was alot of movement he looked around and only noticed the smell of fire and meat, Paul was standing by the flames. Jabari smiled "^ To be honest Paul is a good friend and I consider him himmore of a packmate than some body gaurd that why I say he is protection enough, even if he can be a grump most of the time^" Jabari said but then he wondered "^But for you I can find this Starfire you speak of, Those box'scan be dangerous, I only know that one of them can give power despite it being limited it can wreak havoc easily^". Jaabri said moving to go sit next to Paul.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 2, 2020 05:16 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH Alpha/M:Jabari, Starfire
Listening, she knew he would be okay. But the boxes worried her. She had seen one of them before. No wait, she had seen that symbol before. She straightened freezing. Her eyes went wide as she realized the boxes marks were the same as Moonlight's symbol on her shoulder. "Oh no." She muttered before backing away from Jabari and the fire. She had to find Moon. She needed to know why she had that symbol. "No No No." She disappeared from the regular realm before appearing back in the spirit realm. "Moon!" She howled, desperate.
(Lily doesn't give up on things easily, just so you know ;) )
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 2, 2020 05:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul/Males/???
Jabari at first was confused but he decided to not interfere. Paul looked at Jabari, "You know, we will need to get a move on." Paul said looking at the stranger, Jabari only nodded "Paul" He said Paul looked at Jabari again "What?" He asked Jabari could feel a lump in his throat "Its just that Ive been wandering...About the box's" Jabari said,Pauls face suddenly went dark "Jabari you know I dont want to speak of it." He said, Jabari only nodded his head "And you know I need to return." He growled low, Paul only closed his eyes as if he was hurt. "Yes I do know" He said sitting. Jabari looked at Paul in confusion, "Jabari, my father and youres didnt live a very bright life, you didnt know this but they both wanted to bring the old pack ways."Paul said ina dull tone, he reached into a pocket and took out a ragged cloth. "They wanted to bring back the sandgod pack, well clan. THis was the...the symbol." Paul said showing Jabari the african symbol. There was a egyptian carving in the middle of the statue that symbolized the god of death with african continent behind it."I thought I saw something earlier and at first I didnt realize it was the original symbol for the of the Sandgod clan, this one is like that one only the colours and patterns are different." Paul explained. Jabari stared into space "Paul Its best If I just sleep." Jabari said getting up "Sure, normally you try to eat everything before I can get a bite" Paul said looking up no humour in his eyes. Jabari nodded and walked off.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersOctober 3, 2020 06:10 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Nine, Omi, Starfire, Stryker
Fae was still beginning to process the fact a bloody kitten was hiding under her. When Nine appeared, too, she was moments away from screaming. As luck would have it, Starfire's voice called for her the next moment.
She hissed quietly, but she knew if a kit and a fox could find her while invisible, for a trained alpha it would be a piece of cake... Fae was starting to doubt of her own powers.
Then she found the alpha's eyes staring at her. Just as she thought.
"This is... private," she stuttered, hoping Omi and Nine would cooperate and neither of the other two would hear her. "Please, don't tell them."

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    109    110    111    112    113   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us