Wolf Play : The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!
Chatbox
 Amygdala
04:12:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Did you dissapear again or did i confuse you because i answered from my side account lol
 Crypto Currency
04:12:33 Ash (he/they)
venux, one of my youngest siblings got one, and went to school pick them up almost 1 hour after I dropped them off :')
 Amygdala
04:12:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crypto
Such a lovely baby
 Faulty Demons
04:12:02 Ollie, Gold
Binders
I hope not
 Venus
04:11:25 
Crypto,
That settles it. Probably for the best especially for my job scope ;p
 Crypto Currency
04:11:05 Ash (he/they)
-Click-
all of you. feast your eyes on my new baber
 Amygdala
04:11:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crypto
Hmmm sure...won't hurt to give her one
 Crypto Currency
04:10:48 Ash (he/they)
Amy, I am Texas garlic bread. an entire loaf
 Crypto Currency
04:10:33 Ash (he/they)
venux, never
 Amygdala
04:10:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Meep now i'm a sheep
 Crypto Currency
04:10:20 Ash (he/they)
Amy, ptarmigan feather?
 Venus
04:10:04 
Is it worth going to work while having a UTI..
 Amygdala
04:09:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Should i use anything else on her?
 binders united
04:09:54 binders | school
oh man, did anyone else notice?
 Faulty Demons
04:08:18 Ollie, Gold
*halfway through school
-Click-
 Faulty Demons
04:08:04 Ollie, Gold
Man, I'm passed. These pants are brand new, I've only worn them 3 times, and they already have a hole in the worst spot. I didn't even notice till halfway through
 Caraxes
04:07:33 Amy/The blood wyrm
Ky
Nah...but i have 1800 moves left to find it before i quit the quest
 kycantina
04:06:28 ky
Amy, I asked earlier then immediately poofed- find a monkey yet?
 Amygdala
04:06:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crypto
Didn't think of that lmao...i love eating mushroom soup🤣

What kind of bread are you
 Crypto Currency
04:04:28 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Minecraft reference? >:3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : -5
Bobcat : +4
Sun Bear : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   39 

The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 12, 2022 06:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(ahhh- sorryy- I came back with 27 messages lol)
Drat - Alley | M: Mouse and LG
Drat heard the sound of a cat yelling and watched as Mouse slinked away to investigate. She almost wanted to follow Mouse, but couldn't make her paws move foward. What if I'm right for once and it's an attack? Drat swallowed nervously, only then did she remember that there was still another cat in her area. I'm so hungry, I haven't eaten in days. But if I go hunting then I'll have to share with LG... She stared at the tan tortie for a couple awkward minutes. "Hey, I- uh- I need to... Uhm- I want to go on a walk? Yeah, that's right. Will you be ok here? I'm sorry- I shouldn't have asked of course you would. No- wait- yeah- I um- I'll be right back-" and with that, she carefully slipped into the next alley over and jumped into a trashcan looking for something to eat.

Edited at December 12, 2022 06:53 PM by Lykosteia
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 12, 2022 07:02 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rock l Male l Alley l M: Mouse
"I insist." He smiled and pushed the mouse forward with a paw, he purred and smiled at Mouse affectionately.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 12, 2022 07:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mouse - Alley | M: Rock
Mouse dipped her head in thanks and started eating the mouse. It tasted pretty good. He must be a good hunter I guess. Food sources, especially mice, are going to be a bit harder to find. But if you find where they are living, you'll probably have a meal that might last you the whole winter! She purred with satisfaction when she felt warmer after she ate the mouse.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 12, 2022 07:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Chaos-Alley-Female
Chaos chuckled in her head, it was pretty obvious that Rock had something going for Mouse. She stood up and padded away quietly, she went back to her crates and fell asleep.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 12, 2022 07:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mouse - Alley | M: Rock
As Mouse licked her lips, a cold breeze ruffled her fur. She shivered. Guess even though I have thick fur won't help this weather, especially if it gets wet! She fluffed her tail out and curled it around her, embarrased that she might look weak.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 12, 2022 08:00 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
~Ember the alley cat~/M: Blaze
Ember woke to the smell of another cat. She jumped awake to see a male cat who had started to walk away. She quickly got to her feet before stepping onto the cold concrete. Ember felt excitement grow within her as she let out a friendly yowl. Sure some might think she was just a crazy cat who wanted a mate, but who cared? After Ember let out the yowl she sat down and started to lick herself. A girl's gotta look her best right?
(Sorry for not replying sooner, Shadowed)

Edited at December 12, 2022 08:56 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 12, 2022 08:44 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
~Macy the skin held~/M: Gatsby(ind) Drat(ind)
That night Macy had ended up talking with Gatsby. It was a nice talk, one of friends. She found herself having a bit of fun even though she was tired from a day outside. She also had renewed views of friendship with him. After they were done talking she curled ger tail around her body with a smile. I just need to be calm and not spunky, and then Gatsby will like me.....Not that i need him to like me.....Macy found herself thinking about Gatsby as she fell asleep.
~~~
The next morning Macy got up and without breakfast she snook out. She didnt have time for breakfast if she didnt want to have a lecture from her father about how early she was going out. Macy usally went outside at about 1, but today? She couldn't keep the cat she met waiting. What was her name again? Ahh ill remember it soon, Macy thought, trotting on the cold concrete. She went by an alley with a cat digging in a trashcan, and she wanted to stop, but she kept going, determination in her eye.

Edited at December 12, 2022 09:01 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 12, 2022 08:58 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Tiger Lily / Pave/ Mentions: Desert Rose
Tiger Lily awoke to a paw nudging her side.
"Just so you know I'm going outside for a bit." Came Desert roses meow .
"Yeah, yeah... Just let me sleep" Tiger Lily groaned then shut her eyes tight
Desert Rose / Pave / Mentions: Tiger Lily, Macy
Desert Rose crept softly out of the den, trying not to re awake her sister again. She walked a the distance to the place were the strange cat was. Macy? Then sat down to wait, her long, thick furred tail wrapping around her paws.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 12, 2022 09:06 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
~Macy the skin held~/M: Desert rose
Once Macy got to the spot she saw the cat. As she approached with a smile she remembered the cats name. Once she was about 10 feet away she stopped. "Hi, Desert rose! How are you!" She then sat down with a smile. As she tryed to focus on Desert, Macy's mind kept wandering back to Gatsby. Macy tried to ignore it but it was somewhat hard. She ended up shaking her head multiple time. To Desert she mightve seemed weird, or like she had fleas or something like that. Macy sighed as she began to lick her fur. How can i talk to this cat about being friends if all i can think about is Gatsby?! Macy thought, a bit annoyed.
(I have to do something real quick but ill be back soon to respond)

Edited at December 12, 2022 09:07 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 12, 2022 09:10 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Dessert Rose / Pave / Mentions: Macy
"uh... Hi" Desert rose said. She shuffled her paws nervously. "Um. How are you?'

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   39 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us