Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Werewolf
12:20:58 Lycan, My can
Bau

If you are seeing this. I did something bad.
 Transcendence
12:17:02 free palestine
Boost pvp anyone ?
 Loveless
12:14:40 lexiboo
Hello chat :)
 Juneau
12:12:51 Junebug
I am still very confused about the stagger dominance thing
 The Night Walker
12:11:10 Anemoia/Aedra
Eli
Its fine, I'll be sorting my friends list. I can wait :]
 RedVortex10
12:09:56 
I love you so much, I wish I could stay on, but I can't until 11:00.. this is just a visit :[
 The Night Walker
12:09:11 Anemoia/Aedra
Eli! <3
 The Night Walker
12:08:50 Anemoia/Aedra
Yippee! I honestly didnt think I'd be here long enough to see my user on that list lol
 RedVortex10
12:08:21 
Tabi! :D
 Zeraphia
12:07:09 Vah the Ancient One
Congrats, Night!
 The Night Walker
12:05:37 Anemoia/Aedra
O h

Its my WP anniversary-
 Continental Wolves
12:03:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 319 days in a row.
 Salem
12:02:55 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Demon Mistress
12:02:03 The Scary Mod
Mornin yall
 Red River Wolves
12:01:25 Redd Dead
Finally! It should not have taken 10 levels to find a single stick
 Transcendence
11:49:25 free palestine
Fast pvp guys?
 Forest Dwelling
11:47:48 Floor
@Macrocosm

Go and sleep! Good rest keeps you sane
 Macrocosm
11:45:33 cos,cloudy,cloud
I need someone to tell me to sleep
 Zeraphia
11:44:46 Vah the Ancient One
I am too tired for this. I think I was responding to someone else, reloaded the page and lost the previous reply. Wrote it up and then made a fool of myself. >.>
 Frostyhills24
11:44:39 Frosty, (She/Her)
I see new names and some names I recognize-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : 0
Mountain Lion : -5
Bobcat : 0
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    106    107    108    109    110   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 29, 2020 12:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul & Jabari/Males/???
Paul saw the fire make the figure dissapear but it appeared again, Paul looked at the wolf, there was a symbol on the wolf. It was an old symbol but it looked familiar. Paul was now more confused "Wat de hell gaan an hieso"(What the hell is going on here) He said silently to himself.
-
-
Jabari was impressed by the flame. "Hm, so youre a fire type eh?" He asked the stranger.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 29, 2020 01:06 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

Moonlight/FH Queen(mother)/M:Paul
'He didn't recognize it entirely. Hmm' She sighed before letting off a string of words. "Weet jy? Onthou jy? (Do you know? Do you remember?)" Cocking her head, she said(in his mind) "Maan? Storm van woede?(Moon? Storm of Fury?)" Before disappearing back into the spirit realm. Sighing, she shook out her head, "That's all I can do today." She promptly fell asleep.
(If confused, go to page 12 on signups to see her powers)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 29, 2020 01:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Lol nice translation though, did you use google translate?)
Paul & Jabari/Males/???
(am using mobile again)
Paul was confused, Storm of Fury sounded so familiar yet he couldnt put his tongue on it. Somehow Jabari was sitting on the strangers lap and stood next to Paul. "Hm, I could have sworn I heard a voice" He said sitting on the ground.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 29, 2020 02:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa growled inwardly she still had her wings around Jabari she opened them and light flared in them showing through her black wing glowing orangish showing her veins she allowed the good presence she sensed to stay she opened her wings winder the whit, orange faded away going to light blue if they could li d see her eye's they would see it changing color. A shadow screamed and appeared then disappeared then it fell apart and it pieces vanished in the wind. Leaning back against the tree she closed then opened her wings and the shadowy figure with the symbol came Into view before the human and after a while vanished. Then all the creepy feelings vanished and the human seemed to relax. She growled and leaned against the tree her wing went back around Jabari and her head rested on her chest and her black wings faded blue in and out until it stopped the air grew more chill and she could hear the little particles of frost growing with her strong hearing. She picked up her head then dropped it again but from the front of her vision she watched the human and Jabari silently and growling low.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 29, 2020 02:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul/Males/???
Jabari looked around in surprise."Aw, I was just about to ask if there was more food I could have sworn I smelt deer, hmm oh weell she is still sort of here I guess but she doesnt look friendly and quiet now" Jabari said to himselflicking his lips. Paul only shook his heaad "I must be losing my mind" He said looking around as if he didnt notice what had happened, Jabari lifted an eyes brow.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 29, 2020 03:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa stood to her full height drew her bow and shot down something with a sprint she disappeared into the trees when she returned she was draginging a doe and dropped it at Jabari' feet then she fix her long loin cloth and she fixed her hood and mask she then flew to a branch above their heads and lounged there looking at them.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 29, 2020 03:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul/Males/???
Jabari smiled "Im starting to think that youre help in silence" jabari said instantly regretting it. Paul looked at the stranger and set his knife in its pouch. "Silent or not its rudde to not introduce youreself." e said looking up.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 29, 2020 03:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadows instantly dropped down from the tree growing steps up to the human menacingly then seemed to change mind and walked a few inches away thinking about what she should do.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 29, 2020 03:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul/Males/???
Jabari at first felt a bit anxious but stayed caalm he wasnt that worried about other shifters "Hey Paul, I do think we are stressing her out although I would like to thank someone when I see their face." Jabari said curtly bowing.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 29, 2020 04:19 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH Alpha/M:Jabari
Making sure Moon was asleep, she went back through the pool. Landing neatly in front of Jabari, she moved until she was sitting next to him. In her mind she said, "Hello. I can not stay long but I can show you this." She drew up an illusion of the hunters with a couple weird boxes. "What are the boxes?"She asked her question, the main reason of her coming down.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    106    107    108    109    110   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us