08:22:47 
Hello Rykio!
 Narran Park
08:22:38 Sting
Yeah okay...Tempted to just bite the bullet and Max all my G1's
 KateXiX
08:21:30 
Narran Pack
I use my daily CP, and occasionally purchase CP from other packs, because that can be cheaper than figurines.
 Rykio
08:20:48 An Attic.
Hello.
 KateXiX
08:20:30 
Desti
I am guessing that it is unlimited, but that is not blatantly stated anywhere just that "Premium pack you don't need an item"
 Narran Park
08:19:55 Sting
Does everyone just buy Bronze Figurines to max their CP on their wolves?
 Destinations End
08:17:08 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Kate
Awesome. Thank you ^^
 Rogue Whispers
08:17:05 Phoenix, Rogue
Just been yelled at by my mother for 10 minutes because I didn't pick up my room 3 minutes after she asked me to. Gonna go cry for 30 minutes now
 Destinations End
08:16:53 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Also. How many do premium users get? Just one? Or is it unlimited.

Most of my wolves are almost 15. So if I onky have one free one, I am going to wait until I have more wolves that are a lot younger
 KateXiX
08:16:43 
Desti
Yes, next to the stagger button it says what your new dominance will be
 Destinations End
08:14:40 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Kate
Does it tell you what it will be before you actually use it?
 Arachne
08:12:35 Ara/Kat
Narran
It doesnÂ’t come from anywhere existing, it just appears
 Hallow's Eve
08:10:33 Hallow, Eve
I am so proud of my wolf Wraith. HeÂ’s exceeded my expectations
 KateXiX
08:10:07 
Desti
It should now say what your total dominance will be when you press the button
 Narran Park
08:10:06 Sting
Oh, where does the Dominance come from then if it isnt from your spare CP?

Destinations End
08:08:00 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I want to stagger my dominance but I am worried it would make me have a lot less overall dominance if I do. So I haven't tried it yet ^^'

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : -4
Western Rattlesnake : +3
Cougar : +1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    103    104    105    106    107   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 28, 2020 11:11 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
( I decided Tracer would be checking the borders.)
Phase/FH Warrior/M:Nine,Fae,Fox,Starfire
Phase stopped beside Starfire and stared at the papers and the scene, "What is happening!?" She growled, stepping in front of the fox and Fae and Nine.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 28, 2020 11:17 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Btw, Starfire is invisible)
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Phase, Nine, Fae, Stryker
Leaving them to it, he walked out of the den almost running into Phase before going to see where Void went off to. He found her by the healing pond sleeping, her foot mending from what seemed like a trap. Hmm, let's do this a little faster shall we? He thought dipping into the water and spreading his wings. He growled once before whimpering and yelped. Swirling his wings around, he asked the pond to heal faster and focus on Void. Looking back at Void, he saw that the healing stopped for a moment before mending it a bit faster. By the time he was out of the pond, Void was sleeping more deeply and her foot, well looked like a foot again. He chuckled quietly at himself before walking slowly into the weapons and training room. Sitting down, he looked at the claw marks and the memories started creeping in.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 28, 2020 12:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/Male/???
Jabari sighed, "well I do have a friend who I am afraid might still be injured" He said, but then he felt light touch his eyes and he could see, he looked around "So this is where my family came to speak with the dead and ask favors" He said to himself.
Paul/Male/???
(Thanks Rose for clarrifying!)
Paul opened his eyes slowly, everything seemed to be a blur and he felt pressurising pain in his head. He groaned "Dang it" He said softly.
(For now on Ill try to not overdue my posts length lol)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 28, 2020 12:36 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(It's okay Covi, I'm glad your having fun :D)
Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/M:Jabari
"We can help with that!" She said, excited to finally have something to do. "What is your friend's name? We can only help if we know the name. And don't worry, we usually forget names after a while." She sighed, remembering that she had carved Starfire's name in the wall so she wouldn't forget him.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 28, 2020 12:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/Male/???
Jabari at first hesitated, Paul was human, supernatural entities can have effects on them. Jabari shook his head 'Im over thinking things and I guess being an idiot' He thouht
"His name is Paul Botha" He said sitting, Jabari was still looking around although he hasnt looked at the girl yet. "I wonder if I can do what my father could do." he said in wonder.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 28, 2020 01:36 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/M:Paul, Jabari
"Ok, stay put a moment." Letting out a howl, not unlike Starfire's, she called Moonflower. Moon appeared out of nowhere in front of Jabari. "Yes?" "Can you heal a Paul Botha?" Lily asked. "Hmm, I know that name from somewhere...yes to that question." She let out a piercing howl that none of them heard but Paul did. Healing him, even though he was awake, she also let a small message out on accident. "Paul? Moon, Lily. Starfire?" She stopped howling and Paul could hear again. She looked at Jabari and blinked before walking out, disappearing into the mist. "You ready to go back? Your friend should be all better." Lily said as Moon walked out. She didn't understand why Moon was being rude considering she was never rude.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 28, 2020 01:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
jabari/Male/???
Jabari saw the newcomer leave just as quick as she had appeared. Jabari chuckled "Im guessing youre friend isnt like that, for some reason I could feel negative energy coming off her." He said finally looking at lily. "Ah and yes I would like to go back but Ill be in some pain when I wake up." He said remembering he was shot and the toxins were still in his body "Oh well pain is only in the mind, before I am sent back I would like to say it was lovely to meet you and I am sad to leave." Jabari said bowing.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 28, 2020 01:52 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/M:Jabari
"Why be in pain? And now that you have met me, when you think about me, you can just well,"She laughed, "I know this is going to sound funny but if you just say 'Hi Lily' in your mind, I can respond." She moved her paws uneasy, "If you want to that is." She whispered, sighing. She got up before moving towards the white light in a tunnel. "That's your way out. Goodbye Jabari." She dipped her head.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 28, 2020 03:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa growled quietly she didn't move, waiting to see what the human male would notice first 1. The food 2. Her wings or that he was laying in her lap or 3. That other than his head hurting he was completely healed. She had her eye's trained on him ready to bolt away. She shook slightly nervous to get away from them as fast as possible.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 28, 2020 04:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Fae, Nine, Fox, (is Phase there?)
"So you all read it didn't you?" said Stryker. "Do you think I'm a monster yet?" he asked quietly. "DO YOU?!" Stryker allowed himself to let out a roar as he shifted into the huge form he used to carry Void. Stryker watched them flinch, he knew they already did. "That's okay, I know why." Stryker picked up the photo of his parents lying on the ground and started leaving. Before he left he said, "Don't worry, I'll continue to help out with the Hunters. I'll stick to what I'm good at. Killing people." Stryker turned and bared his teeth at the strange fox, "You, however, hurt anybody else and I'll come back and eat you." Still growling under his breath, Stryker left the base.
(Oof dramatic xD)

Edited at September 28, 2020 04:05 PM by The Daemons

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    103    104    105    106    107   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us