08:22:47 
Hello Rykio!
 Narran Park
08:22:38 Sting
Yeah okay...Tempted to just bite the bullet and Max all my G1's
 KateXiX
08:21:30 
Narran Pack
I use my daily CP, and occasionally purchase CP from other packs, because that can be cheaper than figurines.
 Rykio
08:20:48 An Attic.
Hello.
 KateXiX
08:20:30 
Desti
I am guessing that it is unlimited, but that is not blatantly stated anywhere just that "Premium pack you don't need an item"
 Narran Park
08:19:55 Sting
Does everyone just buy Bronze Figurines to max their CP on their wolves?
 Destinations End
08:17:08 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Kate
Awesome. Thank you ^^
 Rogue Whispers
08:17:05 Phoenix, Rogue
Just been yelled at by my mother for 10 minutes because I didn't pick up my room 3 minutes after she asked me to. Gonna go cry for 30 minutes now
 Destinations End
08:16:53 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Also. How many do premium users get? Just one? Or is it unlimited.

Most of my wolves are almost 15. So if I onky have one free one, I am going to wait until I have more wolves that are a lot younger
 KateXiX
08:16:43 
Desti
Yes, next to the stagger button it says what your new dominance will be
 Destinations End
08:14:40 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Kate
Does it tell you what it will be before you actually use it?
 Arachne
08:12:35 Ara/Kat
Narran
It doesnÂ’t come from anywhere existing, it just appears
 Hallow's Eve
08:10:33 Hallow, Eve
I am so proud of my wolf Wraith. HeÂ’s exceeded my expectations
 KateXiX
08:10:07 
Desti
It should now say what your total dominance will be when you press the button
 Narran Park
08:10:06 Sting
Oh, where does the Dominance come from then if it isnt from your spare CP?

Destinations End
08:08:00 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I want to stagger my dominance but I am worried it would make me have a lot less overall dominance if I do. So I haven't tried it yet ^^'
 Destinations End
08:06:44 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Saint
Ah, okay. If you already designed the slides and the information should be easy, maybe start tomorrow or the day after or something?

Though the sooner you get them done, the more free time you'll have overall
 Dont Fear The Reaper
08:06:21 Hells Bells
Help break the tie please!
-WP Click-
 Saint
08:02:56 
its for my criminal justice class
 Saint
08:02:09 
Desti, its only 10 slides in powerpoint and ive designed them, just need the info, which wont be hard. i think its fine but thats just because im lazy lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : -4
Western Rattlesnake : +3
Cougar : +1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    102    103    104    105    106   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 27, 2020 04:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Fox,Fae
Nine looked up,how is forcing your brother to do what he doesn't want to do? Not listening to his opinions, how is he supposed to grow and make his own decisions when he has been bossed his hole life! Nine sent, your not saving him, your making his life worse.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 27, 2020 04:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Void, Fae, Nine, Fox
Stryker snapped himself awake, how was Void? Stryker got up and checked in the pool. Void's mangled foot had stopped bleeding and was sealing up slowly. Once the wounds had sealed up, Stryker wondered if her foot would turn back into a foot. Shapeshifters can change their appearance and everything so her foot should be fine. Stryker decided to leave her some food and let her recover slowly and headed out of the cave. Wait, he heard voices. Not the kind of voices when you're excited, the ones when somebody was mad. Very very mad. And scared. Stryker walked through the caves to find Fae, on the ground, Nine, telepathically shouting, and a fox who'd been looking at him strangely earlier. And Stryker spotted something black and familiar. Oh no, Stryker thought as the pages floated everywhere.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 28, 2020 06:58 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Stryker, Fox, Nine, Kit
Fae was honestly furious, for the fox doing that to someone who had helped them and for doing that to the one he should protect. She agreed with Nine's every word. But when she spotted Stryker behind the fox it came all back. She began trembling head to toes, and she couldn't stop even when the black fox smirked again. Then he turned around and looked straight into the man's eyes. "How is it, to be looked at for what you are?" His low, venomous voice struck even Fae. "Isn't it time you pay for it?"
"Stop!" The kit screamed behind Nine, but Fae was already acting. A bulking Void charged past her, roaring as loud as Fae could make it. It worked: the fox froze and the paperd froze mid air. Now it was up to Stryker to make his move.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 28, 2020 07:13 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa yawned she felt warm and comfortable but she knew she had to check on the males the slept near the crystal pond. she got up deciding she didn't want the rabbits to go bad, she started a fire and started toasting them, she checked on her new pet the buck who was so happy to see her he knocked her over and nuzzled her repeatedly when he was done she hunted again brought a goose and a rabbit and layed that before there snouts again and found fruit and put them out in front of their noses, and then check their woundes which where alreadyalmost
healed, but their skin was freezing cold to the touch so she made her warm feathered wings appear and after eating the rabbit's and puting out the fire and commanding the buck to hide she pulled them close under the tree the food as well and put them against her body and wraped her wings around them bringing her inner fire into her body making their cold bodies to warm and giving them life. (she made sure her hood was covered so that they couldn't see her face, her eye's are curently glowing orange brown.)
them folding her legs under. her eye's shifted
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 28, 2020 07:14 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa yawned and warm and cozy herself she put herself iin hunter mode but allowed her self to rest and the dark sky got darker to night.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 28, 2020 07:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Rose Im still confused as to wether the two males are Paul or Jabari lol, Ill send a PM to ask about it later.)
Regnar/Male/???
It felt like hours being in the room with the other men. There were some disagreements on weapons and agreements to other weapons. But other than the men would not stop arguing Only the man named Chap and Regnar sat in silence as the other men argued. Regnar felt bored and got up "I am sorry, but I must excuse myself from this meeting" He said saluting and stamping his feet he turned but Chap rose too "I should be going too, you men enjoy youre "Talk"." He said and followed Regnar out the door. Regnar opened a door for the man and he thanked him walking past him. "You know...Ive never really met a legend of the ADFA forces." He said sincerely, Regnar nodded "I may be a legend and I am called many things, but Im still a man that can bleed like everything else in this world." Regnar said honestly. Chap entered the security room, the man moved towards Regnar but Chap waved his hand"He is with me, stand down" He said, the men hesitated but then saluted and walked back. Regnar was impressed, they left the security room and took a elevator to the ground floor. "As you saw I have power, since my uncle is the founder of ADFA." He said, Regnar smiled "You may want to be careful with that power young prince" He said half serious. "Some men dont care if you have power." He ssaid, Chap looked at Regnar and laughed "That I do know, but you are too loyal to kill me now arent you?" He asked grinning,Regnar looked up at the first few stars. "I may fight for the ADFA, but you must remember I may be recruited from the SADF(SOuth African Defense Force) But im still a man of free will although I am old" He said lowly. Chap stopped looking to a building ahead of them. Regnar stopped and was about to salute when Chap lifted his hand "No need Colonel." He said, Regnar nodded and turned walking to the building "I really am sorry about Gerlaldzer" Chap said, Regnar turned but Chap was gone, 'Does he know?' Regnar wondered.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 28, 2020 08:27 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(You leave us there Covi? Seriously?)(And oof, I sooo need to catch up XD)
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker, Fae, anybody else
Starfire woke up from a very weird dream.(Where is Tracer??) He shook it off before stretching. He looked around before realizing that he was still at the lake in the forest. Stretching his wings, he took off towards the cave, coming in the main water entrance. Coming up, he started to move towards the healing lake when he heard arguing in the mini cave. Turning invisible, he pushed his way in to find that troubling fox arguing and making Stryker, Fae and Nine mad. He also saw the little kitten curling towards Nine instead of going to his brother(sister?). Hmm, I might as well hear what is happening. He thought sitting down near the corner of the cave by the ledge.
Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/M:Starfire, Jabari
Lily drooped, disappointed. "I'm sorry, I just can't get in contact with him and he needs to know something important." She perked up, looking hopefully back at Jabari. "Can you find them? And tell them the message?" (Your decision) "Tell them, and it doesn't matter who it is in the FH as long as they deliver the message to Starfire, Lily said it is time. Can you do that?" She looked hopeful at Jabari, practically begging for him to say yes with her eyes.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 28, 2020 08:33 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night & Raven/GH Warriors/M:FH
Night came out of the trees once all the FH was gone. Raven came over, but before she could speak he said, "Now, what do you think they will do when they find me huh?" Raven looked at him before pulling out a mask in the shape of a panther head. "Put this on and your cap. Once we get inside, we can explain everything to the FH." Turning into a Pegasus (fav form of hers other than raven), she had Night mount before galloping into the sky. Once inside the cave, she shifted back with Night dropping down beside her. They were in the main cave. "Lightning! Over here!" Raven called, Lightning came over. "Stay here with Night and whatever you do Night, don't talk." Both boys nodded their heads before leaning against the wall. She went to find a FH member that could help her.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 28, 2020 08:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/Male/???
Jabari thought for a moment "I wish I could but its my first time here and I dont personally know them, I dont know their location either" He said honestly.(It is short my bad)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 28, 2020 08:44 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(It's okay, it's nice after ur loong paragraphs XD)
Lily/FH Alpha/Deceased/M:Jabari
"Oh, that's okay." She said, before turning some lights one with her fire. She still couldn't see her own fire but then again it was the invisible flame that Star always said was cool. She sighed, wondering how he was doing. "So.."she started, before plunging in, "What are you doing here? Or more likely, do you need help getting out?" She chuckled, before moving towards the pond in her cave.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    102    103    104    105    106   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us