06:16:52 Hallow, Eve
Ky

Good luck on the pups!!
 Lapin
06:16:43 Rabbit
100 moves and not a single squirrel, ugh
 kycantina
06:16:20 ky
Ok gotta go sleep chat, goodnight. let's hope for some good Kelsier pups from her tomorrow:D
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
06:14:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
List
Weird...it worked for me but i had anhingas in swamp
 Listless
06:12:34 List
amy
i did for a while and honestly it didnt help much :/ but since the explore fix happened, ive been focusing on higher levels so i can still get good mush
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
06:12:33 Lotus
MxM rp anyone? Pm me if interested^^
 Narran Park
06:11:39 Sting
Thats a hotrod wolf pelt if i've seen one...
 Listless
06:11:28 List
moth
i went from forest 24 to 43 and only got 37/40 chipmunks
 Nez.ity
06:11:25 
Please be mindful on the rules.
 Hugs4Bugs
06:11:22 Ed (he/they)
When no one's selling a scarab beetle X-X
 Hallow's Eve
06:10:42 Hallow, Eve
hugs

Yeap!
 Amygdala
06:10:36 Amy/Anpmygdala
List
Check at which level it starts appearing and replay that one for chipmunks
 Moth
06:10:26 
List
I'm having the same problem with the chipmunks. 600 spaces and 1 chipmunk to show for it :')
 Hugs4Bugs
06:10:25 Ed (he/they)
ack caps lockk, sorry
 kycantina
06:10:25 ky
*people sorry mods
 kycantina
06:10:06 ky
Hallow, oof that's super disappointing, it boggles my mind that ppl retire DHs

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : +4
Leopard : +4
Western Rattlesnake : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    101    102    103    104    105   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 08:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Cool, Nine is pretty smart then.)
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Void
Stryker realized Void was very tired, he figured it was the blood loss. Stryker excused himself and hunted some more rabbits and got rid of the bowl. "Oops, sorry, you don't drink water like human soldiers," said Stryker. "Just a habit of mine. Uh, I think you should continue resting or something, you've lost a lot of blood okay? It probably isn't a good idea to do anything until your wound seals up. I can be right outside if you need anything else." Stryker noticed Void was still exhausted and decided to lean against the entry in case she needed anything. It turns out he was kinda tired too so he half-dozed next to the mouth of the cave.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 27, 2020 03:25 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Nine, Fox
"Hey! That isn't yours!" Fae opened her mouth to say it, when Nine ran ahead and looked at the papers. Thick fear flowed out of her the next moment.
"Nine? Nine, what's wrong?" Fae asked trying to get closer, just tumbling as the other times. The other fox's wide smirk made her very claws itch.
"Who do you think you are? We saved you, and you do this."
"Wrong," the fox replied. "I saved myself and Omi, and find myself here because you wanted me to talk with this Starfire. And I think you should just thank me." And one of the papers flew towards her. The moment she read the words her heart sank...
"He was with them," the words came out of their own. "Of course he killed, it's what hunters are for. But he's with us, now, he saved our leader more than once and distracted the hunters so that we could free you. So just stop it..."
Then her eyes fell on two names... no, three... and she went out cold.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 27, 2020 08:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Fox,Fae
Nine rushes over to Fae and tried to nudge her awake, before standing protectively in front of her, why are you doing this?! We are trying to help you! She snarled, Nine was afraid, but won't let this fox hurt her friend anymore
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 27, 2020 09:12 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fox/NPC/M: Nine

He smirked at the white fox. "I was just trying to help you. Humans aren't friends, and keeping one who did those things..." he let several papers fly in front of him. He couldn't read them, of course, but it made his point. "I'm just trying to warn you: you're letting the monster in."

Fae/FH warrior/M: Nobody in particular

Fae was thrashing hard, trying to make up the mist wrapping everything up. What was it?
But the voices began, first soft and then rising more and more. Wood cracking and hands pushing her away.

"You take your sister. Go!"

And then Fae was running, unable to see anything but feeling it all, exactly like that day. The screams, roars and hiss of weapons, and something pushing her out of sight before collapsing, the stench of blood suffocating. Then, a face, with the same helmet, looking straight through her. Then his hands reached for it and started sliding it off. Fae couldn't move.

No, no, no, no, no!

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 27, 2020 09:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Fox
Nine stiffened, she was not sure herself she really felt comfortable around Stryker, but she knew one thing, Stryker has changed,He changed! And he is one of us, a half shifter! She exclaimed, feeling a little dizzy, he is not a monster... she wasn't sure about her own words, but looked over to Fae and tried nuzzling her awake.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 27, 2020 11:33 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fox/NPC/M: Nine

"But he did those things anyway, didn't he?" the fox turned at the white female, his voice a low, venomous hiss. "He killed for them, he was one of them. How many of us do you think will look at him as an half-shifter after what he's done? And honestly, he deserves it to the last bit."

"Stop!" The fox froze in shock as Omi appeared in front of him, his little kitten eyes flaring at him. "Stop doing this to them. While you were spatting against that human, he was helping one of them, I saw him. And besides, they just saved us and you're turning them against one of their friends. You're not helping them, you're being bad! Stop it!"

The fox stood motionless, and Omi scrambled to where the cat was. Then he growled and reached for him.

"Did you forget what they did to us? Did you forget him massacring them? These so-called "Helpers" are just going to get themselves killed, and believe me, we won't be there for when it happens!" And yanked the kit away. He screamed and sank his claws into the cat's (well, that was no cat anymore) wings. But then something happened: the wing flapped close, and the thing's grey eyes were fixed on him.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 27, 2020 11:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Fae
Nine stood, frozen and scared,Fae?! She thought, surprised, and took the kit away, settling him beside her, (idk what to put
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 27, 2020 12:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar/Male/ADFA
Regnar entered the next room seeing six men around a table. One of them stood up and smiled "Colonel, nice of you to arrive" The man said. Regnar saluted the man and sat down. The stayed standing, reaching a remote he looked at Regnar "We were actually just talking about you." He said, Regnar looked at the other men and nodded to each one. The man switched on a screen and the rooms light went off. On the screen was the picture of several creatures walking single file into a desert mound. "You all know about the rebellious SD group SD means Sand Dwellers for those of you who dont know then."man said looking at each man. The screen then changed to a picture of a statue, it was one of the egyption gods. God of death with its canine snout and humanoid body dressed in gold tunic and more. "This fine statue was stolen a few days ago, but we did retrieve it buts thats not the discussion today." He said his voice toned down. "When they busted the group and found the stolen item they discovered a couple photos and hand made statues next to goldy" The man said jokingly. The other men murmured to each other. The man waited for them to finish and then changed the screen, Regnar immidiatly stood up. The men looked up at him in surprise as his chair chair fell. "Im sorry sir but who are you?" Regnar asked the man laughed face palmed himself. "Ah yes sorry, Im Seargent Jacob Metallo" He answered but then added "But you can just call me Jacob". Regnar nodded this man was young "Is this why I was sent here instead of my quarters?" Regnar asked keeping his voice levelled. The man nodded "Well yes, since you do have some history with thiis man we thought youd know about his sons where abouts" He asked, Regnar then swore and sat down "Yes I do have history with Geraldzer, but I never knew he had a son until he died."Regnar said looking at the man with a daring gaze, the mans smiled dissapeared and looked down "I see, but that isnt the only reason as to whhy youre here" He sad turning around.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 27, 2020 12:27 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fox/NPC/M: Nine, Fae

"You'd force your brother away." The words stung him, but he had guessed someone would figure it out, sooner or later. And the she-"cat" now standing up and angry was a more pressing problem. "How can you do it?"

"I'm his brother, that's how."

"No, it's not." The cat's fangs glowed as her fur rose. "Brothers should protect, you're just forcing him into your ideas even thought he doesn't want to. You're not respecting him!"

The fox growled in turn, then turned blank. "No, I'm saving him."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 27, 2020 01:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Raisha/FH Warrior/M: FH
Raisha wondered where everyone else was. She decided she should check to make sure everyone was ok. She put her nose to the air to try to find a scent.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    101    102    103    104    105   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us