Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 YourPrincess
06:21:07 
-WP Click-

Look at the pretty girl I just got from wolf party, legendary coat AND eyes :)
 Amygdala
06:21:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay i used up my moves...time to sleep now

Goodnight chat and good luck with quests
 Amygdala
06:19:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Oh...i defeated 100 squirrels in 420 moves or something like that
 Lapin
06:18:56 Rabbit
That's what I was doing 🥲
 Amygdala
06:17:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Lapin
Replay level 2 in forest. I compleated that quest so fast there XD
 Amygdala
06:17:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Goodnight ky, i will poof soon too. It's over 1am for me already
 Hallow's Eve
06:16:52 Hallow, Eve
Ky

Good luck on the pups!!
 Lapin
06:16:43 Rabbit
100 moves and not a single squirrel, ugh
 kycantina
06:16:20 ky
Ok gotta go sleep chat, goodnight. let's hope for some good Kelsier pups from her tomorrow:D
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
06:14:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
List
Weird...it worked for me but i had anhingas in swamp
 Listless
06:12:34 List
amy
i did for a while and honestly it didnt help much :/ but since the explore fix happened, ive been focusing on higher levels so i can still get good mush
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
06:12:33 Lotus
MxM rp anyone? Pm me if interested^^
 Narran Park
06:11:39 Sting
Thats a hotrod wolf pelt if i've seen one...
 Listless
06:11:28 List
moth
i went from forest 24 to 43 and only got 37/40 chipmunks
 Nez.ity
06:11:25 
Please be mindful on the rules.
 Hugs4Bugs
06:11:22 Ed (he/they)
When no one's selling a scarab beetle X-X
 Hallow's Eve
06:10:42 Hallow, Eve
hugs

Yeap!
 Amygdala
06:10:36 Amy/Anpmygdala
List
Check at which level it starts appearing and replay that one for chipmunks
 Moth
06:10:26 
List
I'm having the same problem with the chipmunks. 600 spaces and 1 chipmunk to show for it :')
 Hugs4Bugs
06:10:25 Ed (he/they)
ack caps lockk, sorry

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : +4
Leopard : +4
Western Rattlesnake : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    100    101    102    103    104   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 07:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Fae
Nine nodded, putting one of the wings on her back and proceeded to move forwards,I noticed, the incident when you turned into that creature,sorry I was reading phase mind, but anyway you seem to be evolving. Nine said through her mind while pushing forward, it seems to happen every time your stressed or sad.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 07:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Void, Whoever's in the Healing Cave
Stryker found two dead rabbits and a carved bowl of water for Void. He found that Void was sleeping in the shallow water and left the food and drinks next to her so that she could get them when she wakes up. Stryker then shooed everyone (nicely this time) out of the Healing Cave, leaving Void to rest. Stryker then headed back to his ledge. Wait, where was his folder? Stryker cursed silently, nobody except him and the Hunters have read it. Not even Starfire had read it when he got it for Stryker. The folder held his memories, his fears, and the names of those he'd killed. And he'd killed a lot of humans and shifters when he was a Hunter. Stryker growled and started looking around in the different caves.
(Oof who wants to take his folder?)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 07:37 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Stryker, just wait and see :3)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 07:53 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Nine, Cat and Fox
Fae felt a pang in her chest at Nina's words. But she had gone that far, hadn't she?
I wasn't 'evolving', and actually didn't hope to end up like this. And almost tumbled over as her wings shifted again. I never used many forms, I don't really know why, but the thing is, I can either be a human, a cat or my 'other form', and no one is safe when the last one happens. But I've been a crow, too, so maybe my shifter side made a little confusion. It could have been worse, anyway.
Then Fae froze. They had just turned a corner, and in front of them was a familiar black shape with a bunch of papers floating nearby.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 08:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine looked at the pages, and used her mind to catch some of them, I'm not strong enough to use my abilities to carry your wings. She explained, just in case as she caught the papers.whats this?
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 08:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
M: Anybody
Stryker growled as he looked for the folder. If anyone got their hands on that folder, they'd see him as the killer he was. Wait, no, is. He still is a killer and always will be. The rescue shifters already didn't like him, and the FH only just decided that he was okay. Everything would literally crash and burn if any of them read the folder. What if the Hunters found it? All the information about the memory wiping process is in there. If the New Hunters learn how his memory was wiped, they will try catch him and turn him into a weapon again. Or worse, they will try do it to someone else. Just because he survived the process doesn't mean the others will. When he and other shifters were captured they turned into lunatics and died. Stryker shuddered, he couldn't let anyone take that folder.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 08:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Vood//FH//Female//Beta/Mentions Stryker
Void woke suddenly. And immediately tried to stand up, which was a mistake as she collapsed and screamed in pain. She realized she was in the healing pool and took a couple deep breaths. She looked down at her foot, it seemed to be healing but very slowly. Then she noticed the water was purple. A lot of blood was coming out of her foot and she wondered if her purple blood was why the water was purple. She sniffed the air to see if she could figure out who had brought her here, she imminently recognised Strykers scent. She tried to call out to him but she was still weak and it came out pretty quietly but maybe he heard it? Then she noticed the rabbits. She reached out with one hand and snagged them from where they were and brought them back to her. She devoured them as fast as she could. She then saw the bowl full of water. She immediately froze up. She called to Stryker again, a little louder this time.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 08:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar/Male/???
The truck stopped and the security came to the windows and asked for each mans identity and reason for being there. The men didnt ask REgnar knowing his reputation. They were let in with no problems. Regnar rolled his head and when they parked outside the building he got out and then turned to his men "Get the prisoners to a cell and see if someone can treat their wounds then you can take a break" He said, the men nodded saluted and stamped their feet. Regnar entered the large building, by the entrance were ten men heavily armed two of them with the new weapons. Regnar went to a counter and looked at the man throught the thick bullet proof glass. The man opened a small chamber and Regnar set his colt in it, the chamber closed and Regnar walked into a room he was instructed to lift his arm and a scanner beeped slowly signalling he was clean, Regnar entered a hallway that had camera's in each corner. Regnar stopped infront of a door, turned and looked at five men who looked into their computers and when they nodded the doors opened. Regnar was finally finished but that was only meant for high class rankers the lower class's go through a longer proccess. Regnar walked down a hall and looked at the name tags above each door frame. Regnar spotted the right one then knocked on the door. "Come in" said a brittle voice, Regnar entered. The man was very slim with snow white hair and a long face. Regnar saluted and stamped his foot once. The man waved hand and told Regnar to sit. "Greetings" The man said dully, Regnar nodded "Sir" He said respectfully. "No need for that Mr. Regnar you can call me chap." The man said looking into a book. Regnar nodded "So why was I called here?"Regnar asked plainly. The man set the book down at then looked at Regnar "Im youre shrink" He said teasingly with a grin, Regnar felt his jaws clench "Relax Regnar I wont pester you about youre issues well maybe."The man said Regnar sighed. "I would like to know if you enjoy killing?" The man said, Reggnar smiled "I dont really like killing but I like the thrill of the battle." He answered the man looked at Regnar with a casual gaze "Right, you are responsible in mass killings and have a reputation of killing a few people and Shifters with youre barehands."Chap said. Regnar lifted his hands "I was raised in war and now I live in it." He said honestly. The man nodded "Indeed Ive heard youre called the devils son" He said but then picked up a folder "But there has been case set on you for a shifters death in Egypt? Geraldzer? " He asked, Regnar tightend his fist and looked away "Geraldzer's death was unfortunate." He said, the man started to laugh. "But then why is it that some locals in the area now nickname you the godslayer?" He asked. regnar rubbed his head "I dont know." He siad flatly. Regnar was starting to lose his patience. THis man wasnt a shrink he was a nosey pig. "Hm, I thinks thats all, you may go, until next time...You are to procceed to the briefing room. " The man said standing up, Regnar up and both saluted and stamped their feet. Regnar left the room and felt heated anger crawling inside him.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 08:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
M: Void
Stryker heard Void call out faintly from the healing cave. Void first, stupid folder later, he thought. Stryker stepped inside the cave and found Void. The rabbits were gone, that was good. Void's foot was healing, very slowly though... he'd have to ask Starfire about it later, if he could find him.
"Hey Void, how are you feeling?" asked Stryker.
"Do you want some more food and things? You guys seem to have plenty of stuff around here."

Edited at September 26, 2020 08:47 PM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 08:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine looked at the papers,reading it, eyes trailed the pages, gasping in terror, these look like a list of people...Stryker killed?! She looked at another page, words and numbers she didn't really understand, but noticed it was a way of,uh,erasing memories(she learns quickly, and studied human language while in the lab)

Edited at September 26, 2020 08:41 PM by Mapletreess

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    100    101    102    103    104   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us