-WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
04:21:14 Hallow, Eve
Stygian

I don't think so! Show me!
 Poe
04:21:12 
Null-
I actually really like flax. It reminds me of cream which is one of my favorite pelts.
 Stygian Forest
04:20:49 
Hallow's Eve

Did I ever show you my stud?
 ♞Null♞
04:20:15 Null, Knight
I wish people liked flax wolves more
 Stygian Forest
04:19:57 
Hallow's Eve

Oh? I likely missed that.
 Hallow's Eve
04:19:06 Hallow, Eve
Amy

I hear you! I am wanting a new stud already lol
 Hallow's Eve
04:18:38 Hallow, Eve
Stygian

Eve was talking about a new boost in Wolf Party in chat awhile back. They said to save our WP Coins for it!
 Amygdala
04:17:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
I am just excited for the wolf party event...i want my HW DH XD
 Poe
04:17:54 
-WP Click-
Yippee!!!
 Stygian Forest
04:17:29 
Hallow's Eve

New boost? I'm interested.
 Hallow's Eve
04:17:05 Hallow, Eve
Amy

I have experienced it, but I am so excited for the new boost!
 Stygian Forest
04:16:58 
Amy

Yes. The best soup.
 Amygdala
04:16:36 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
I have not participated in this event yet so i am quite excited
 Amygdala
04:16:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
Stygian
Mmmmm...good soup

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : -1
Western Rattlesnake : -5
Leopard : +1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    99    100    101    102    103   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 05:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:Fae
Phase gazed awkwardly at the wing cocoon-thing, "Fae...look." Phase sighed, looking down at her own paws, "I'm sorry...I...I didn't tell you because I was scared..." Nine looked kinda proud while hearing this talk, "I was scared you guys would think of me differently, as a coward who was too selfish and scared to save her son, I...wasn't the best shapeshifter back then..." She gazed at the cocoon, waiting for movement, "And a mother who couldn't take care of her child."

Edited at September 26, 2020 05:48 PM by Mapletreess
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 06:07 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Phase, Nine
For a brief moment Fae thought she had imagined it, but there it was again, the somehow chirping voice of Nine and then Phase's deep, gruff, almost broken one. But the tears only flowed harder. It must have been so terrible.
"Was his..." but she stopped as the answer came on its own. The father wasn't there, he'd never been. And it barely touched her.
"I'm sorry," she heard herself say. "I didn't mean to make you feel guilty. It's just..." A sob broke in. "I thought I finally found a family again, but so many things happened, we killed so many and I still can't stop thinking about the past..."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 06:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:Fae
Phase smiled a bit, "it's fine, I shouldn't have sulked, and, me and his father...left long ago, he liked another female....He never loved me in the first place" Phase looked up, "it's hard letting go, but eventually we can...That's not always a good thing though..." Nine smiled brightly.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 06:38 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Phase
Fae looked at Phase. The female's words had made moved something inside her. Fae took a deep breath, and barely needed to get the words out.
"I was born among humans. My parents had moved in our village before my brother and I were born, and the four of us became well known for their pretty red hair. We were humans, we were respected, and I never suspected otherwise until I turned for the first time. My parents told me never to do it in front of others, but in the end we were found out." Her breath was getting ragged, but she pushed herself on. "After that day, I've lost my colours." And rose a paw to show her point.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 06:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//FH//Female//Beta//Mentions Open, FH, anyone in cave/water base
Void sank to the ground, she didn't know how many days she had been trapped here. She looked down at the massive bear trap that had closed around her foot. She cursed, she should have been more careful. Most of her right foot was mutilated and you could barely tell it was a foot. She reached down and gave the trap another tug with her hands but still it didn't budge from the chain it was attached to. She thought through her options again. She couldn't teleport as the teeth of the trap had been covers in a toxin that the Hunters had developed to stop teleportation. She had been affected by it before and knew it didn't last for ever, for the amount that was on the trap it should last about a week. The only problem was she had passed out immediately from the pain when she had stepped into the trap so she didn't know how long she was out for. She had tried cutting through the chain with her claws but it was too strong. She couldn't scream for help because if the trap was here that likely ment that there were also hunters nearby, although the trap looked pretty old so the hunters where probably long gone, but she couldn't be sure. She couldn't transform either because then she would still be stuck and probably in more pain. So she decided to just wait for a week until the toxin wore of and she could teleport it of here.
A week passed, she was very disoriented formal of food as this form needed a lot more food then a human did. She had been trying to teleport every day in case it wore of early. Then finally she was able to do it. She teleported out of the trap and immediately took flight. Spotting the FH base (the one under the water with the pools) she flew as fast as she could towards it. Her foot dangled by a couple shredded muscles. Eventually she spotted the hole that she could get through she dived though it crashing into the floor which made her scream in pain, she screamed for help over and over again hoping someone would hear it.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 06:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Void, Whoever's Nearby or can hear/see/sense Void
Stryker saw Void crash right into the main cave and rushed off his ledge. Stryker's eyes widened as he saw her mauled foot which was a jumbled mess. Stryker felt himself shift, into what form, he didn't know. Realizing he was now big enough to lift Void, he started carrying her towards the healing cave, trying to make sure nothing touched her injured leg. Upon entering the cave, he saw the water turn purple, interesting. He tried to ignore the screaming and the blood and put Void's foot in the purple water. He waited to see if it would heal. Stryker looked in the water and saw his own purple reflection. It looks like the form he shifted into was a lion-man thingy. Hmm, that's also interesting. He didn't even think about it. He waited for the healing water to do it's work and shooed away the occasional shifter who got too curious.

Edited at September 26, 2020 07:00 PM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 06:58 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Welcome back, Void :3)
Fae/FH warrior/M: Phase, Void
Fae felt... strange. She really hadn't gone this far with anyone, and now...
A crash cut down all her thoughts. Starfire was Fae's first thought, followed by Hunters, but then there was that scream. She had heard too many wounded animals not to recognize one.
"We must go." And jumped up, then her back shifted and she found herself in the air, paws not touching the ground for a breath-taking moment, and then falling back down. Ow. Ok, she needed to get a grip on that thing.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 07:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M: Fae,Void, Nine,Striker
Phase rushed over, examining the scene, "How-why-" she began before Tracer came over, "Does this happen normally?!" He growled to no one in particular, "someone get Starfire." Phase growled, Tracer looked up "I'll go Phase." He growled, saying the word Phase a little loud before rushing off,Phase sighed and rushed over to help the other animals, Nine following Fae, not knowing what to do.

Edited at September 26, 2020 07:03 PM by Mapletreess
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 07:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Void, Phase
Stryker looked at Phase and then turned to look at Void in the healing water.
"I think she'll be okay, the water will do it's... thing," he said.
Stryker looked at Void and assessed her health like he was trained to do with injured soldiers.
"I think she hasn't eaten or drank in a while, any chance we could get some food and water over here?"
He remembered Tracer asked a question too, but he left to get Starfire before he could answer. Does this happen normally? Stryker wouldn't know, the others had been here longer than him. He hoped this didn't happen normally.

Edited at September 26, 2020 07:07 PM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 07:14 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Phase, Nine
Fae saw a glimpse of Phase rush over her, and to her own surprise, also the one who called her "mother". Both of them were gone the next moment, and Fae tried to stand up and ignore the fact they had left her behind. It was ok, she would probably be in the way with those damn wings.
She jumped angrily and they just flapped, taking a yelp as Fae soared up for a brief moment, barely landing on her paws. Still panting, she realized Nine was still next to her.
"Well, shall we?" And slowly followed Phase's tracks.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    99    100    101    102    103   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us