Chatbox
 Nevermore.
04:26:54 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 Rykio
04:26:46 An Attic.
Poe,
It makes the wolf's coat all greyscale. :)
 Hallow's Eve
04:26:46 Hallow, Eve
Poe

The axanthic defect basically makes your wolf greyscale
 Amygdala
04:26:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Poe
Makes your wolf greascale
 Zeraphia
04:26:22 Vah the Ancient One
Poe

It turns the wolf greyscale even if their pelt under it isn't.
 Hallow's Eve
04:26:10 Hallow, Eve
Stygian

Thank you! I am so proud of him lol
 Poe
04:25:54 
Honestly I am confused as to what the axanthic defect even is lmao
 Stygian Forest
04:25:17 
Eve

Pretty! I love the wings.
 Amygdala
04:24:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
.......a link might help
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:24:18 Amy/Anpmygdala
Have you seen my boy?

First of my studs to get on the leaderboard XD
 Hallow's Eve
04:24:08 Hallow, Eve
Stygian

-WP Click-
 Stygian Forest
04:23:11 
Eve

Nope!
 Hallow's Eve
04:22:48 Hallow, Eve
Stygian

Oh he's handsome! Have you seen my boy?
 Stygian Forest
04:21:58 
Hallow's Eve

-WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
04:21:14 Hallow, Eve
Stygian

I don't think so! Show me!
 Poe
04:21:12 
Null-
I actually really like flax. It reminds me of cream which is one of my favorite pelts.
 Stygian Forest
04:20:49 
Hallow's Eve

Did I ever show you my stud?
 ♞Null♞
04:20:15 Null, Knight
I wish people liked flax wolves more
 Stygian Forest
04:19:57 
Hallow's Eve

Oh? I likely missed that.
 Hallow's Eve
04:19:06 Hallow, Eve
Amy

I hear you! I am wanting a new stud already lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : -1
Western Rattlesnake : -5
Leopard : +1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    98    99    100    101    102   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 11:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Check the discussions, maybe that will help, idk if it will be helpful though)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 02:38 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Overwatch memes incoming e.e)
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, Phase, Nine, Ghost Hunters
Fae froze, instinctively searching a scent that could tell her something. But nothing came, only the striking shapes of the girl and two strangers in front of her friends, and a Phase with hackles risen. She had never looked so terrifying, but Fae realized it wasn't a threat: it was fear.
And then one of them said it: Mother.
Fae felt her mouth open. Phase was a mother? Then why didn't she tell them? Why did they say it with such...
The answers, the many, terrifying answers were too much. She couldn't make it very far, but ran away and hid, barely feeling her power through the rippling skin. It hurt, even her first time transforming was barely uncomfortable. And she couldn't let it happen, not again!
So she stood there and resisted, praying it would just finish.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 03:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Fae
Nine spotted Fae and followed, watching as Fae began to slowly change into something, huh? Nine slowly came over, maybe not the best thing she could do, but whatever, is something wrong Fae? She asked
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 03:51 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Nine
Fae's eyes shot open, slowly following up Nine's now familiar scent. The pain was still there, but her throat felt normal, so she slowly nodded. Then she finally saw Nine's expression and looked at herself. She was her usual cat self. Nothing wrong, there. Then she tried moving and something on her back hauled her to the ground. And she seriously panicked.
"Take it away!" She shrieked at Nine as she tried to shake it off, but whatever it was it wouldn't come off. Until something flapped in front of her muzzle and Fae froze in sudden realization. It was feathers, attached to solid wings framed in many shades of grey.
What the hell?!!
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 03:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine stared, first angry mom and son, now you with wings, odd day. She sent, she put her body underneath one of the wings,holding it. Let's go to Starfire, he had a busy morning already but we can't ignore this, try lifting your wings up, i'll try to help.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 04:19 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Nine
Fae nodded slowly, trying to rise up. It wasn't easy, those things weighted as much as her, and there was no way she could control them. On a second thought, Fae should have been more surprised, more scared. But she was completely dumb.
With Nine helping her, she managed to hold those two out of the way and slowly stumbled her way back.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 04:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Ex-prisoner/m:Fae,Phase
Nine tried to hold it, but it was very heavy, they where making progress though, Phase spotted them, confused ,No time to explain, bring us to Starfires den please! Phase sighed and picked Fae up, gently putting her down outside Starfires den, grumbled something, and went back to her sulking spot, she doesn't seem happy. Nine sent.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 04:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Ghost Hunters, FH
Stryker put down his saber and looked at the new Ghost Hunters moving in. Well this is fun, Stryker remarked sarcastically. The rescue shifters were already growling at some of the humans if the Ghost Hunters. Phase already seemed pissed off at as younger Ghost Hunter and everyone else is awkward or trying to be somewhere else. This is going to go real well, he thought.

Edited at September 26, 2020 04:36 PM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 04:50 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Phase, Nine, anyone nearby
Fae was grateful of the two's help, but seeing Phase again took brought back all the previous feelings and Nine's words made them shatter down on her. Why didn't Phase tell them she was a mum? Why didn't she tell her? Why didn't she look happy to see her own son? Fae couldn't even think about it. People at the village spoke of some mothers not loving their kids' fathers, but not loving their own babies? Fae had to close her eyes, hot tears welling up. She never knew she could think of those things; and now she saw it clearly. And then something shifted on her back. She opened her eyes to see grey; a few blinks revealed the frame of feathers. Her own wings were covering her.
It was one thought too much. Fae buried her head in her paws and cried with all her might, unaware of a white kit watching her not far away.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 05:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine felt sad thoughts from Fae, and soon the cat was crying beside her, burrying her face into her paws, it's ok, she never told any of us. Nine soothed,her paws rubbing Faes back I sense her thoughts, she loves her child...but she can't express it to him after what they went through together...
Phase/FH Warrior/M:Fae,Nine
Phase buried her face into the dirt, before hearing the loud cries of the cat, she looked up to see Fae crying into her paws, great, I hurt her, I hurt everyone I love... Phase thought, pointless...all pointless! My son hates me, Fae must think I abandoned her, I was my parents favrouite, but I failed them... Phase sighed, just then she felt somebody talking to her,in her mind, Phase looked back again to see Nine glaring at her, What?! Phase thought, Come here and apologize. Phase sighed and came over, sitting next to Fae.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    98    99    100    101    102   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us