Wolf Play : Velociraptor Pack RP!
Chatbox
 Foxspirit
12:27:51 Fox,HA, she/her <
Luna
I had several Royals, a chim, several boosts and rancom defects, a few wolves with 100+ talents, 2k+ BE and counting, and so much more
I was in the midst of a breeding project and then went on an unexpected haitus
 Voxtexy
12:27:02 Vox, Corey
My wolves are testing me right now >.>
 Revelry
12:26:51 Rev
So, I started to go ahead with the beauty contest, now to stop procrastinanting and actually make it lol
 Foxspirit
12:26:41 Fox,HA, she/her <
Fei
It's been so long they're all gone

Vox
Long time no see ^^
 Luna👻
12:26:19 Silver (She/her)
Fox
IÂ’m so sorry! That happened to me. I had 9 exclusives and a crystalline, 2 DF and and DH DF so IÂ’m sad and. I feel for tou
 Luna👻
12:25:25 Silver (She/her)
126/400 for starry night wings for my mela that means time to pup out the maxed ✨ancestral piety✨ SheÂ’s also a great howler, so my fmc girl
 Feiella
12:25:12 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Foxspirit
wow
 Voxtexy
12:25:10 Vox, Corey
Foxspirit,
Hiya!

(sorry for my delayed response!)
 Foxspirit
12:24:29 Fox,HA, she/her <
My pack is dead :I
All my wolves are literally gone ;-;
 distant-screams
12:24:20 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
please it's been 20 mins how is he already bred out xD
 Zeraphia
12:24:01 Spooky Vah
Oooh she does kind of have a menacing vibe--
 distant-screams
12:23:38 katy | beetle
Vah,
she looks like she'd have a menacing name lol. maybe rampage, malvolia, antoinette or bellatrix?
 Chaotic Twins
12:23:28 Ryder,Kalian
I need the sands of time item

dang should not have used all my apples XD
 Magnus Bane
12:23:08 Mag/Maggy
I didn't breed my wolves so I don't have any pups to use as a wrestler :')
 Voxtexy
12:22:52 Vox, Corey
One ExW pup lmaoo
 Voxtexy
12:22:12 Vox, Corey
Ah, yes. Two ExH and PxW pups so far.
 Chaotic Twins
12:21:34 Ryder,Kalian
-WP Click-

name ideas?
 Foxspirit
12:21:17 Fox,HA, she/her <
Hey Vox
 Zeraphia
12:21:14 Spooky Vah
Gear/decor and name ideas?

-WP Click-
 distant-screams
12:20:53 katy | beetle
Vox,
good luck!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
Cougar : -3
Cougar : -3
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   33 

Velociraptor Pack RP!November 20, 2022 07:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alsaela
She huddled close to Nightmare, a bit cold. "Why did they leave?" She murmered, almost as if she would have been comforted by an answer if she got one. She chomped down ever so gently on Nightmare's foreleg, tears still streaming down her little face. In the darkness of the cave, you could clearly see her amber eyes, no longer white from the sun, since they were in deep shade.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 20, 2022 07:06 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nightmare

I looked down at Alsaela and then back up to watch for the pack. "I don't know," I said pausing "I truly don't know," I curled around her more since she was trying to keep warm. I didn't scold her for nibbling on me, instead, I reached my neck and grabbed a small bone. "Here," I said pushing it towards her, "Chew on this, it might help relieve stress,"
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 20, 2022 07:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alsaela
She looked at the bone, and chopped down on it. Stress... Her teeth dug in and you could hear the slight splintering of the bone. She began to shake, she was tired, scared, she was angry, hungry, and she felt betrayed. "Oculta called me a nuisance..." She said in a shuddering snarl. "I just wanted to... She knew them... When they left... Even Alpha. Someone knows something." She growled through her tears, before quietly speaking again. "I don't want to stop going out..." Her voice trailed off as she slipped into sleep.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 20, 2022 07:22 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nightmare

I sighed "I know you don't want to stop going out, but there is something dangerous out there. Something new is going around whether it's a new species or disease, something dangerous lurking. So it's not smart to go alone, even I wouldn't want to and I'm a full-grown adult." I tried to explain to her "Everyone is just trying to keep you safe," I said nuzzling her side. "Why don't you ask Blu when she comes back? I can even be right next to you when you ask if you want." I said
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 20, 2022 07:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
India-SIC-6
India screeched in pain, her side was throbbing. Her breath was rapid and she was loosing blood. Screeching again she called for Nightmare, "Help me! Please, it hurts..." Indias head fell to the ground, she had fainted. There was blood all over the floor of the cave and on the walls from her trying to stand up.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 20, 2022 08:07 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nightmare

"Stay here," I quickly told Alsaela before running over to India. "What happened!?" I asked quickly cleaning up her wounds. "Nevermind holds that thought I will be right back," I said then sprinted to the boiling springs. I grabbed a large leaf and threw some of the rocks in the water on the leaf, hissing every time I had to dip my claw in. I ran back and quickly clean the wounds one more time before laying the rocks on her injuries, searing her skin shut and stopping the bleeding. I paid no attention to my burnt arm took the rock off and put them back in the leaf keeping them still so very hot. I looked around at all the blood she lost, she would be knocked out for a while. I Drug her closer to where Alsaela and I were so that way both of them could use my body heat. The leaf was in a corner so it was staying away from the wind and staying warm. If the others came and I needed to use it, it was there.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 20, 2022 08:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alsaela
She opened her eyes from her quick sleep, hearing commotion around her. She saw SIC and her eyes widened. The bone she had in her jaws splintered from her anxious biting. She stared in shock at the blood. "There's so much..." She lay there next to the rock, still in stock about seeing the big raptors torn up like that. She shook her head, clearing her thoughts, wondering if it wasn't a good time to tell them about the raptor she found that night and day.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 20, 2022 09:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
India-Sic-6
India gasped awake, she looked around her head was spinning. "Wh-what happened? Ow!" Indias leg stared hurting. She looked around her, there was blood everywhere! Then she remembered...it was her blood. Indias eyes met Alsaelas who looked shocked. "Alsaela! Are you alright? Did the Utahraptor hurt you in anyway?" she screeched nervously at the youngster. Then she saw Nightmare, "Are you also okay? I'm sorry if I worried you..." India winced and looked at her side wound which looked like it had been scorched.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 20, 2022 09:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alsaela
Other than the gashes from the thorns and the rocks being thrown at her she was fine. Seeing India and hearing her voice knocked her back into shock. She lost her train of thought and muttered out of habit. "Saw... Dad..." She stared at all the blood, trying to remember if it was all real. The image of the Utahraptor's roars and its vile claws flashed into her mind. "There's monsters..." She pushed herself up and turned her whole body to face India, terror and sadness burning in her amber gaze. "I'm scared..."
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 20, 2022 09:59 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nightmare

"Stay down India," I pleaded "I had to burn your wounds to stop them from bleeding. So it's gonna be very sore, I ask you to stay down and lay low. I can't order you to do stuff but I can ask and recommend. I ask and recommend you to not hunt, it will just reopen your wound and I might not be able to save you that time." I said looking at her with pleading but caring eyes.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   33 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us