Wolf Play : The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}
Chatbox
 Purgatory
12:17:43 Purge/Purse/Pug
That skull is so dope. I've got a crocodile on my shelf and some buck antlers downstairs. Hoping to get a few good coyote specimens someday
 starmutt
12:17:28 marsh | they/it
lol the funko pops
 Liminal Space
12:16:00 Liminal Space
-Click-

why are the buttons still green and off yellow :(
 Narran Park
12:14:43 Sting
Also some native Copper and petrified wood there.
 Narran Park
12:14:14 Sting
Lion + Mammoth tooth for tax purposes...
Average Pen for Scale...
-Click-
 Anxiety
12:14:13 ancient as hell
Frozen Flowers
states with stricter gun laws have lower gun violence, statistically.
 Purgatory
12:13:54 Purge/Purse/Pug
I keep the colt in my pack just in case but she isn't loaded, it would just be posturing to try to get away. US be scary at night because anybody could really have anything at any time
 Liminal Space
12:11:48 Liminal Space
-Click-

did I mess something up in this code cause the buttons arent changing to the colors I put
 Magnus Bane
12:10:36 Mag/Maggy
What's kinda hot >.>
 Boo
12:09:39 Chrissy
that's kinda hot.
 Frozen Flowers
12:09:18 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
some USA states are open carry/ conceal carry, each states have variations of the laws(some even accept other states conceal licenses) others you can have the pew pew in the car unloaded (or disassembled) while traveling
and then the states that have banned them have the most crime/ issues with bad folk with all the danger toys lol
 Narran Park
12:09:14 Sting
I got the lion by trading it for a Chimpanzee Skull i bought at Auction on a whim it was valuable(paid $800).

Swapped the Chimp for the lion + 300 Cash.

Lion came with the paperwork the chimp was lacking and is super cool. Amazing animals.
 Narran Park
12:07:56 Sting
I also have a Mammoth tooth, Lower Jaw from a Dugong, and some Fanged/tusked Deer skulls.

Along with loads of interesting and rare rocks i have found in my travels and things i have bought online.

I am basically a warlock.
 starmutt
12:07:51 marsh | they/it
thoughts on oddity expos
 starmutt
12:07:35 marsh | they/it
that sounds lowkey very cool thing to have
 Narran Park
12:06:27 Sting
Yep, They are.
I indeed have a Kalahari Lion Skull next to me on my bookshelf.
Worth around 6k here in Aussie.
Cant import them anymore...

I am what they call... a Shed Sniffer..
 starmutt
12:05:19 marsh | they/it
@Sting
are the antiques real though
 Apothecary
12:04:17 Medicinally Autistic
Illinois isn't open carry I'm pretty sure.
 Continental Wolves
12:03:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nice, I just made around 1600 mush from a single explore level
 Narran Park
12:03:40 Sting
I like to use my unprovoked, impulsive antique conversation as my protection...Also strange animal facts are quite effective...

- Put em up!
me: Did you know i have a full sized Kalahari lion on my shelf at home? and a 1960's spinning wheel worth $500?
-umm..What?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : 0
Mojave Green Rattler : +3
Bobcat : -5
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    515    516    517    518    519   ..   539 

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 28, 2021 08:32 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

George: "Still it's..." George swallowed hard. "Even for a demon of greed something like that... and here no less..." George looked slightly panicked before shaking his head. "It's fine. Nevermind. Let's go grab your gun."

Ariv: Ariv pouted sleepily as he pressed closer to Alastor, his eyes finally opening slightly. "More kisses?" Ariv murmured tiredly with a weak smile.

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 28, 2021 08:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Nick: he rolled his eyes "I'm from another world altogether from the one you found me in George it's not that surprising." He looked over to where the ashes were and swallowed hard. He knew where his gun was and it wouldn't be there.

Alastor: he huffed continuing to be flustered. "No more kisses!!" He crossed his arms over his chest knowing if he gave into what Ariv wanted he'd just end up being embarrassed again.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 28, 2021 08:45 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

George: "No, it is a little surprising because- fuck it. Nevermind. We can talk about it later," George huffed, folding his arms as a glare grew to his features. George's eyes softened as he looked back to Nick. "Something wrong?"

Ariv: "Please?" Ariv whined softly, tugging gently at the hem of Alastor's shirt. "Just one more at the very least?" It looked like he had woken up a little bit more the more he talked.

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 28, 2021 08:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Nick: he shifted shaking his head. "Yes something is very wrong. I'm never going to find that damn gun." He groaned running a hand through his hair. The Dried blood left to sit on his face didn't seem to bother him. "And this time I'm not being dramatic"

Alastor: he huffed before quickly turning back to Ariv to glare At him. "Fine, but only one." He paused for a moment grabbing Ariv's shirt and looking at him with a small smile. "You're adorable." With that he pulled Ariv in and kissed him gently.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 28, 2021 09:02 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

George: "Well why do you say that?" George asked as he raised his eyebrow in confusion. "It has to be around here somewhere. There's no way it could have gone too far right?"

Ariv: Ariv mumbled softly into the kiss, a wide grin crossing his face and wrapped his arms weakly around Alastor's neck as he hoped the kiss would never end.

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 28, 2021 09:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Nick: "because I know for a fact it's not in that ash pile!!" He whined sitting down on the floor with his head in his hands. "I don't wanna go where I know it is."

Alastor: he blushed immediately as Ariv accepted the kiss and after a moment or two pulls away with a nervous smile. "There you go, one kiss."
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 28, 2021 09:47 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

George: "Well then I'll go," George stated simply. "Serenity can bring you both home and since Lucas is still most likely in the same place we left him since it's only been...," George paused a moment, mumbling in English and also Russian for some reason, "17 seconds for him I can get back to him immediately after getting and returning your gun to you. Sound good?" George spoke like this was all normal. Like he had done this all before.

Ariv: Ariv pouted yet again, but accepted defeat with a sigh. Ariv sat up with a small yawn. "So what is it you would like to do?" Ariv asked, rubbing his eyes as he starred at Alastor. "I might have to do some work later tonight, but I would at least like to enjoy this time with you now."

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 28, 2021 10:34 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Nick: he rolled his eyes and huffed. "You can't go there by yourself. It'll end up killing me keeping you alive in there if you're alone." He grumbled to himself. "I'd just rather not go through that. Again." He looked back up to George. "That and I'd rather not let you into my storage plains. It's dangerous." He smiled innocently. "Let's get you back to your fiancé and my boss safely."

Alastor: he starred at him tilting his head. "I-I don't know what I want to do..." he furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you want to do?" He questioned with a small smile.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 28, 2021 10:57 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

George: "At least let me get you to the right place," George urged with a huff. "I don't know if it is even possible for you to get there from here unless it is a pocket dimension." George shook his head with a huff. "Whatever the case is I can help."

Ariv: Ariv seemed to think for a minute before smirking. "Kisses?" Now he was just being annoying as a sly grin crossed his face. "Unless you have a better suggestion of course."

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 28, 2021 11:11 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Nick: he huffed shaking his head. "I it's kind of like a pocket dimension." He glanced over to lillith. "But again it's been a few years since I visited and I'd rather not. Ill be fine for a week or two before I start withering away." He looked back to George. "We should get you back to Lucas before I get my ass beat."

Alastor: he shot a glare at Ariv. "No kisses." He stuck his tongue out before slowly rolling out of bed and streching his arms once again. "We should go swimming in the lake."

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    515    516    517    518    519   ..   539 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us