Wolf Play : The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}
Chatbox
 kycantina
06:03:36 ky but it's spooky
Hi Cae, gonna try exploring in smaller batches today because doing 2k all at once has been really overwhelming lol
 kycantina
06:02:48 ky but it's spooky
Cae, sometimes you gotta hope the ugliness cancels itself out
 Caeruleum
06:02:05 Cae, Blue
Morning, ky!
 Willow Creek
06:02:02 
Ok, thank you both. I've been trying to save for the wolf graveyard border but dealing with that annoyance just isn't worth it lol
 Caeruleum
06:01:52 Cae, Blue
Breeding two uglyish wolves together and being surprised pikachu when they give ugly pups 😔
 kycantina
06:01:27 ky but it's spooky
also good morning chat:))
 Caeruleum
06:00:25 Cae, Blue
Pack > account > toggles > disable explore events (last item)

I think thats the one for event encounters?
 kycantina
06:00:19 ky but it's spooky
Willow, yea you can disable events in your account settings
 Willow Creek
05:58:23 
Is there a way to turn off the event enemies? Fighting them is useless for me and this is the second time it'd bugged my explore
 Caeruleum
05:57:31 Cae, Blue
Happened to me before as well :(
 Willow Creek
05:56:26 
This is the second time I've found every tile and fought the normal enemies only for it to say I have some left even though I know I've fought the normal forest enemies on every tile
 Willow Creek
05:55:30 
I've found all the tiles and fought all the normal enemies but I'm doing a semi-realistic playstyle and if my wolves fall to 1 hp I have to roll whether or not they die and a lot of the special enemies one shot or do too much damage for too little reward and I dont want to deal with them
 Willow Creek
05:53:43 
I swear to god if I have to restart a level because I havent fought a halloween enemy Im gonna rage
 Amygdala
05:31:53 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay i am down to 13000 moves. Now i gotta get ready for work

Bye for now chat
 Amygdala
05:28:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Tiny
Okay..have fun at work
 Tiny Village
05:25:21 Tiny
Amy

Good just heading to work talk to u later!
 Amygdala
05:24:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Tiny
Getting some exploring done before work

I am a bit sleppy but i'll live XD

How are you?
 Tiny Village
05:23:36 Tiny
Hi Amy! How are you?
 Amygdala
05:22:01 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi tiny
 Tiny Village
05:21:26 Tiny
Ello

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Water Moccasin : -5
Leopard : +5
Cougar : +2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Flood  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    510    511    512    513    514   ..   539 

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 20, 2021 08:20 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

George: “Just try it first, alright?” George suggested. “If it feels bad to you, we can always swap this body with a different one.”

Serenity: “Oh… It’s been a while since I have dealt with curses…,” Serenity mumbled under her breath before speaking in a more normal tone. “I don’t think I can… How long ago is ‘long long ago?’”

Ariv: “Well that is because I am the smart one,” Ariv grumbled with a slight blush as Alastor wrapped his arms around Ariv. “Now don’t get too handsy, understood?”

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 20, 2021 08:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Lilith: she sighed shaking her head. "Fineeeee but only because you're nice." She quickly went into the body. Nick went quiet. "A few hundred years maybe a little more..." he seemed hesitant about answering, he really wasn't supposed to tell anyone.

alastor: he grumbled rolling his eyes. "Yea sure." He kissed his cheek again. "Whatever you want my love~" he deepened his voice just a little and held him closer just wanting to make him blush some more.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 20, 2021 08:36 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Serenity: "Well...," Serenity chewed her lip, her hand going up to her chin. "It... Maybe... I might know a guy... Or rather a gal? Gal and guy. Well it depends on their mood what gender they are feeling so... Maybe we can possibly break your curse."

Ariv: Ariv's cheeks flared a brilliant red as he just shrank into his spot a little bit. "Well... um..., good!"

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 20, 2021 08:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Nick: he shook his head. "And what for? My selfish desires? To cause her pain? Nothing good will come out of it. And that's saying something since I'm supposed to be a demon of greed." He sighed leaning against The wall. "It's always easier to remember what I want and what I think I want when I'm not in a body. It's peaceful."

Alastor: he suddenly laughed really loudly. "You're so fucking adorable I can't take it!!" He smiled widely, a smile very little people got to witness. "I love you so god damn much."
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 20, 2021 08:53 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Serenity: "Okay," Serenity nodded slowly, her lips pressing together tightly as her brows knotted in slight frustration. "I suggest you reconsider though. Just... Give it a week." Serenity place a hand on his shoulder through the net which had stopped hurting and now just made everything numb. "Please."

Ariv: Ariv seemed a bit startled by the laughter before joining in with a soft, polite chuckle. "I suppose I love you as well, moron," Ariv replied sweetly while a blush was still very much present on his cheeks. "May I ask why you were laughing?"

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 20, 2021 09:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Nick: he hummed softly waving her off. "Ill be forced to go back soon anyways... lillith can't live long without me." He sighed clothing his eyes taking a deep breath. "It would be selfish of me to take away her life while trying to end my own wouldn't it?"

Alastor: he smiled innocently sighing after a moment and laying back on the bed. "Don't worry about it, it's not important." He looked up to the ceiling after a moment starring at the nothingness.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 20, 2021 09:15 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

George: "Are you both just going to stand there?" George called over to them from across the room as he started to drain the tank Lilith was in. She already had a hospital gown on and get it didn't seem to have gotten wet by the strange liquid. "Nick are you ready?"

Ariv: Ariv opened his mouth to protest, but he found words useless in the moment as he sighed and simply laid down beside Alastor. Wrapping an arm around him, he burried his face into Alastor's side.

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 21, 2021 01:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Nick: he glanced over to George and sighed rolling his eyes. "I suppose so.." lillith just seemed confused. Nick wandered over to the tank with his body in it, his shoulders dropped he was upset, he didn't want to go back to the pain of life.

Alastor: he chuckled pulling the blanket over the both of them. "It's cuddle time!!~" he squealed excitedly grabbing Ariv and pulling him as close as humanly possible.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 21, 2021 02:03 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

George: "Take your time, Nick," George spoke as friendly as he could. "I am sure you don't want to go back in, but you're making a good choice. I promise."

Ariv: "Alright, no need to squeeze the life out of me," Ariv chuckled quietly before submitting and just hugging him back with a small grin.

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 21, 2021 04:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Nick: he turned and glared at George. "Shut the fuck up tou god forsaken child." He spoke with pure hate in his voice, although it wasn't directed at George he was just angry in general.

Alastor: he squeezed Ariv just a little tighter just to spite him. "You're just too hugable I'm sorry." He purred nuzzling into him.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    510    511    512    513    514   ..   539 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us