holy shit 60?!
 Sheep Guardian
04:27:56 Guarder of the Sheep
Hey chat!
 Zeraphia
04:27:40 Spooky Vah
Never

Sounds fantastic to me!

Montana is gorgeous but good gravy it is so cold. Literally colder than cold.
 Nevermore.
04:27:03 Never/Nev
Vah

I will send those over here shortly! Probably after I vacuum.

I had wanted to move to either Kentucky or Montana in 2020 when I was traveling around the country but I had decided to go closer to my mom. It's lovely scenery but it is the only scenery I've known, even if I did move across the state.
 Magnus Bane
04:26:39 Mag/Maggy
There needs to be a FMC event where the top 10 repetitive players get to compete for larger prizes. So other people have a chance at winning :')
 Hugs4Bugs
04:25:40 Bugs || Ed
Heccin' animals >:(
 Hugs4Bugs
04:25:18 Bugs || Ed
Noooo, an animal stole one of the jasmines that I had for sale D:
 Empress Midnight
04:25:18 
Go to their den page, click on Friends and then check the box on add friend and then click
 Amygdala
04:25:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
My turn to win 60 pvp battles >;)
 technoblade
04:24:34 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

hmm?
 Zeraphia
04:24:28 Spooky Vah
Never

I would love references! Absolutely XD

Oh man, I feel that. I had to do that with my grandpa last year.

But that sounds like a lot of fun honestly. I can see being over Colorado. I'm over Utah, let me tell you. >.> at this point, I'd take Idaho over Utah.
 Amygdala
04:24:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno!
Guess which quest i got :p
 technoblade
04:23:45 Lil Techy | Techno
ahh exploring is going so slow today
 Amygdala
04:23:18 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Can't decide if i like him or not
 Nevermore.
04:23:07 Never/Nev
Vah
Ooh! A dark sooty palomino. If you want I have some references I can send you :3

I'm going to Florida to visit my grandparents. It'll probably be the last time I see my grandmother since she isn't doing well. After that I'm heading to Kentucky to visit some friends. I'll most likely be moving there sometime next year. I'm so over Colorado...
 Luna👻
04:22:17 Silver (She/her)
heyyyyyy
 BlazingVenom
04:21:31 
how would one add friends?
 BloodWeb
04:21:03 Blood/Nicole
On a side note @Purgatory your November wolf pelt designs are so pretty
 kycantina
04:21:01 ky but it's spooky
Hey Mag!
 Amygdala
04:20:58 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Finally XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Red Fox : +4
Crocodile : +3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    499    500    501    502    503   ..   539 

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 10, 2021 04:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Nick: he just panicked even more when George did his thing. He dropped his gun trying to get himself to breathe. Although nothing really helped all that much.

Alastor: he yelped in pain when his scales were torn out. They left behind large holes where you could see his spinal cord and little holes inside said bone where the roots of the scales had been. The wounds stayed open blood slowly making its way out of them.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 10, 2021 07:13 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

George: "Hey hey hey," George mumbled softly. "Serenity will be here in just a minute and she'll help you okay? For the moment, I am going to keep your alive."

Serenity: Serenity quickly put Lilith's soul in a soul jar, holding it close before leaping to get another soul jar. Serenity hadn't gotten a good look at the soul so she was just hoping Lilith was a calm, normal colored soul and not a red or black soul.

Ariv: "My god...," Ariv whispered. "You're scales! They are digging into you by a... a large amount." Ariv looked around worriedly before taking a few more scales out of him and placing them in his hand. "I will be right back okay?" Ariv quickly kissed Alastor.

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 10, 2021 07:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Nick: tears rolled down his cheeks. He nodded his head quickly. He didn't like the idea of dying, not again anyways. It was always so lonely and dark, very dark.

Alastor: "o-okay..." his legs were shaky, blood dripped onto the ground quickly making a puddle. "Be quick okay??" He slowly lowered himself to the ground getting lightheaded.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 10, 2021 08:16 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Serenity: "Sorry I took so long!" Serenity quickly burst as she reappeared back in the Cabin. Rapidly handing George Lilith's soul jar before making her way to Nick and starting to remove his soul. "Just focus on breathing. Can you do that for me Nick?"

Ariv: Ariv nodded and left briefly, only to return a moment later with several supplies. "Here take on of these," Ariv rushed out of his lips. In his hand was a pill of some sort. "I am going to inject you with something which may or may not fix this because I believe your scales are reactions to your body as if it were- oh nevermind! Take the tablet!"

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 10, 2021 08:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Nick: he shook his head. No mater how hard he tried he physically couldn't take in air. Even though his lungs were fine. His lips turned fully blue and purple as the oxygen was cut off from his brain.

Alastor:he didn't take a second look at the tablet, trusting Ariv completely. "Okay." He took it quickly swallowing it, he looked very ill.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 10, 2021 08:36 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Serenity: Seeing her friend quickly going blue, Serenity made a reckless decision: instead of carefully taking his soul out, she practically yanked it out. Shaking as she stared at his soul, Serenity laughed quietly. "Holy shit that worked...!"

Ariv: Ariv lifted Alastor shirt up a little as he was careful as to wear he injected the needle in his hand. "Hopefully this should somewhat help?"

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 10, 2021 08:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Nick: his body collapsed I'm assuming he's breaindead now?? The air seemed to get a little colder. His injured arm pretty much turned completely into ash.

Alastor: he hissed as he ws injected with whatever Ariv was injecting him with. "Thank you..." he hugged Ariv tightly even thought it still felt like he was on fire.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 10, 2021 08:53 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Serenity: Ah shit I should have actually explain how this worked before I went and did it fuck- Placing Nick's soul in the soul jar, Serenity sighed. "Well Nick, I think I actually did it...!" Serenity wondered if Nick could even hear her as a soul since she wasn't too sure on how strong his soul was."

George: "Serenity focus," George sighed before going over and grabbing a piece of Nick's hair.

Ariv: "Don't thank me just yet I... I barely did a thing," Ariv mumbled sadly. "Does it still hurt? I am sure I could try to figure out something else that might help?"

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 10, 2021 09:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

(?): yea uh now I don't really know what to write XD uhhh could you explain it to me in Discord DM's or something?? So I actually know what I'm supposed to do?? The air was cold, a small mouse poked its way out of Nick's pocket and just starred at them.

Alastor: he hugged Ariv tightly. "It's fine.. I'm sure it'll go away soon." He paused for a moment. "Do you still have the scales you took? I'd like to look at them."
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}February 10, 2021 09:48 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

George: "Uh... Aw a mouse?" George chuckled as he crouched down. "Hey Serenity if you want a new mouse, there's one right here for you."

Ariv: Ariv nodded as he swallowed hard, fishing around in his pockets for the scales before holding all of them out in the palm of his hand.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    499    500    501    502    503   ..   539 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us