Revelry
05:21:07 Rev
Went to an all you can eat pizza thing, I have many regrets
 technoblade
05:19:46 Lil Techy | Techno
I have a feeling when I catch up on ORV I won't be the same
 Caeruleum
05:19:07 Cae, Blue
Orv truly is a masterpiece, its also getting a movie adaptation, and fans have been begging for anime (i think ive heard something about it being in production?)
 Caeruleum
05:18:16 Cae, Blue
Oh my God i can also fangirl about webtoons with you too?? Officially besties now, you have no choice in the matter
 Amygdala
05:17:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
I like the sound of fantasy XD
 Sassy Otaku
05:17:27 Chuuya/Ruggie
Welp, back to Forest. I've got two quests there
 Amygdala
05:17:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I read a lot of korean webtoons and manhwas so i will survive awkward translarions XD

I am just curious what it's about to see if i might read it too
 Caeruleum
05:15:29 Cae, Blue
Omniscient readers viewpoint! Action fantasy webcomic, based on korean webnovel, i do recommend both (although novel translation may be a bit weirdly worded as fan tls usually try to follow the original as much as they can so it can feel unnatural to western audience ^^")
 Amygdala
05:14:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Lmao
Spoke too soo XD

Cae
I do enough workout at my job...no extra squats for me
 Amygdala
05:13:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno? Cae?
Did i kill chat or something
 Caeruleum
05:13:32 Cae, Blue
Accidentally opened instagram and you KNOW i slipped into the reels scrolling hell 😭😭

Amy, squats? We dont know those, only Bad Knees TM

Tech, three dots in upper right corner, screenshot. Gives you ss with a watermark lol
 Amygdala
05:05:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
I think i askes this before but wat are you two reading?

And what is it about if i may ask
 technoblade
05:04:56 Lil Techy | Techno
Cres

I can't screenshot on webtoons
 Amygdala
05:04:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
What can i do but accept my flat life 🤣
 Caeruleum
05:03:24 Cae, Blue
Tech, dont be shy, send me an out of context ss and ill try to guess LOL
 Caeruleum
05:03:00 Cae, Blue
Amy, shaking your hand in that aspect 😔
 technoblade
05:01:59 Lil Techy | Techno
Cres

I haven't fully caught up yet but where I am at right now makes me want to throttle him
 Amygdala
05:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I am the opposite of this song🥲
My flat but fits everywhere
 Caeruleum
05:01:21 Cae, Blue
Volk, song lyrics :)

Tech, oh i forgot the latest chapter came out earlier today :O thanks for the reminder lmao

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : +1
Jackal : +3
Brown Bear : +1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    479    480    481    482    483   ..   539 

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 28, 2021 10:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Lillith: she huffed crossing her arms over her chest. The girl hung there motionless, unblinking. For some reason her eyes weren't dry. As if she'd died just moments before. Her eyes seemed to continue to sparkle with the joy carelessness that a child would have. Lilith spoke up and rugged on George's arm. "Let's go. Don't give that pathetic excuse for a sister any more thought."

Alastor: he grumbled glaring at Ariv. "No!! I may not try and hurt you but it always happens!! I can't stop myself. Everything gets out of control and then people touch me and they die!!" He pushed Ariv away quite roughly his arms shaking. "So no, just go away it's better that way."
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 29, 2021 08:34 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

George: "I will give her as much thought as I want, thank you very much," George shot back before sighing. He reached up and closed her eyelids with his fingers. "Mozhete li vy teper' otdokhut' v blazhennom sne?"

Ariv: “Alastor did you burn me at all in these past few minutes?” Ariv asked, glaring slightly. “Actually, have you ever hurt me at all?”

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 29, 2021 09:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(?): the girl grabbed George's hand as he touched her. A smirk turning her lips. "Net." She giggled opening her eyes once again. "prikosnis' ko mne snova, ya smeyu tebya" she glanced around at her surroundings as if she wasn't dead just moments before.

Alastor: he paused for a moment looking Ariv over. "Not that I can see but that's probably because you've built up an immunity... I would have seriously hurt you otherwise."

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 29, 2021 09:21 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

George: "o, tak ona dyshit!" George laughed with a smile before turning to Lilith. "I told you she was worth a thought."

Ariv: "Exactly," Ariv whispered. "Now if you realize that, then you realize that I can hug and cuddle with you to get some rest correct?"

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 29, 2021 09:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(?): "dykhaniye trebuyet, chtoby ya vsasyval vozdukh" she glanced down at the hook still in her chest. Slowly she tried to pull herself off it, although failed miserably.

Lillith: she looked over to them. "She's still dead to me. It dosnt change anything George. She failed, there isn't anymore to it." Lillith spat in the girls direction. "And to think, it had promise"

Alastor: he shook his head shuffling away from Ariv. "I don't wanna risk over exposure... I should have just stayed hidden... then I could protect everyone from me, a monster..."
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 29, 2021 09:41 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

George: George laughed quietly at the girl's comment, glaring at Lilith over his shoulder. "Vam nuzhna pomoshch?" George asked softly. "Kstati, ya Dzhordzh. Vy?"

Ariv: "Nope," Ariv grumbled, wrapping his arms tightly around Alastor and barriying his face into Alastor's chest. "Too late now! I am sleeping here and you are not going to move unless you would like to frustrate me and wake me."

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 29, 2021 09:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(?): she nodded her head reluctantly, unable to stop herself from swinging as she had moved around. "pomoshch' budet otsenena" she smiled warmly, her eyes seeming to sparkle. "lyudi zovut menya inutilis"

Lillith simply rolled her eyes and wondered over to Lucas watching him eat a whole person within a few minutes. She smiled watching him finding it entertaining.

Alastor: he whined trying to pull Ariv off of him. "I'm tryinf to keep you safe!! How am I supposed to keep distance if you hold onto me like a squid with suction cups??" He grumbled refusing to look at Ariv again.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 30, 2021 10:38 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

George: "Strannoye imya dlya strannoy devushki," George mumbled before looking to her with a bright smile. "Mne eto nravitsya!" George hesitated for a moment before starting to slowly pull the hook out of the girl to try and avoid hurting her more than she already probably was.

Ariv: Ariv glared at him. "Just go to sleep!" Ariv mumbled as he just hugged him tighter with a stubborn pout. "Do not make me go get the tablet you were going to give me!!"

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 30, 2021 11:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

inutilis: she giggled watching her new potential friend closely, This George character certainly wasn't a regular human, you know since he made it here in one peice. "Ey ty otkuda? YA zdes' uzhe davno bez posetiteley" she winced as the hook was touched, her body was cold as if it wasn't producing any heat.

Alastor: he glared back at Ariv "no!! I'm going to kill you in your sleep and we'll both be unaware!!" He continued to struggle trying to save Ariv's life Or that's what he was convinced he was doing. He really didn't want to wake up to find him dead, he let himself get too attached.

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 30, 2021 11:29 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

George: George hesitated slightly at her question. There were so many different ways he could answer the question. "Mnogo-mnogo mest," George finally answered, still trying to twist the hook out of her, "no seychas my zhivem v osobnyake."

Ariv: "Toooooo late still!" Ariv smirked before closing his eyes. He was starting to already fall asleep actually. It had been a long few days for him.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    479    480    481    482    483   ..   539 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us