Wolf Play : The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}
Chatbox
 Nez.ity
07:29:23 LF: Simple roleplay
Verbal or nonverbal warning?

Might have been a mistake.
 Serpents
07:28:42 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
um I got a warning But I dont recall talking about other games?
 Everlasting Torment
07:28:27 Anubis, Samael
Hey
 Enigma
07:27:10 
Viviren. They did art for me in the past and was also a good friend
 Volks
07:26:42 Volks
Viv?
 Enigma
07:26:11 
Oh no Viv is gone :( I got so excited when I saw their name in Volks' bio
 Azrael
07:25:11 Ash, Khaos
hey chat
 Volks
07:24:15 Volks
Enigma
Ok, just pm me. I associate everything with names so when it changes, presto I don't recognize who I'm talking to
 Sassy Otaku
07:24:02 Chuuya/Ruggie
Enigma
If I lose it last minute, that person deserves it honestly :')
 Enigma
07:22:12 
There is a neutral pack who has developed a killer strat for grinding spirits, who occasionally pulls up and snipes first place, so I feel like you'd be safe around 500
 Wolves of Moon
07:21:24 caol (kyle)
Stray
thanks for the answer! i didnt even know you could have more than three accounts at all, and i've been playing for years
this is just my first time going premium
 Nez.ity
07:21:18 LF: Simple roleplay
Done
 Arachne
07:20:36 Ara/Kat
if thereÂ’s any mods on i just accidentally double posted in sales please remove ^^ 🙏
 Stray Secrets
07:19:53 Stray.
also if you have say, 2 premium and 2 basic accounts and your premium expires on both, you'll have to ditch an account because only 3 basic accounts per household are allowed
 Sassy Otaku
07:19:46 Chuuya/Ruggie
I feel like it'll be really hard for me to lose first in spirits this time
 Stray Secrets
07:18:55 Stray.
@Wolves of Moon
you can have as many premium ones as you want, and you do have to buy them for each account
 Enigma
07:18:54 
Uh. I was a bit of a butthead on my old account. Not sure if I want to disclose yet lol
 Volks
07:18:04 Volks
Enigma, sorry didn't specify
 Wolves of Moon
07:17:20 caol (kyle)
Volks
whose banner??
 Forest Dwelling
07:16:43 Wolflocke Challenge
She's finally in labor!
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : +5
Leopard : +2
Crocodile : 0
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    477    478    479    480    481   ..   539 

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 27, 2021 09:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Lucas: "fantastic!!" He grabbed George's hand and pulled him forward. "Now let's hurry up I wanna get this done and over with and then get home and eat and drink water that doesn't taste a thousand years old and I wanna cuddle and spend time with you!!" He spoke with a blush.

Alastor: "no no no no!! They're going to get me again. I can't... I can't do this. I'm a monster. I'm a disgusting monster. I- I ate him." He tugged at his arms trying to get himslef free. His whole body felt like it was on fire. He could barely control what he was doing anymore.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 27, 2021 09:36 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

George: "Of course," George mumbled, looking love struck as he starred at Lucas. "That sounds amazing!" George let Lucas lead him with a sheepish grin before going into serious business mode to make sure no one snuck up on them.

Ariv: "Hey just take some deep breaths...," Ariv whispered gently, running his hands through Alastor's hair. "Do you wish to talk about what happened or would you like me just to keep hugging you?"

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 27, 2021 09:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Lucas: he hummed a happy tune never letting go of George's arm as he glanced around. Lillith was still ahead of them checking each room they passed. "So how'd you find me anyways. I gave Damian strict orders to do whatever he must to keep you in the delusion." His tone was stern, almost scary coming from him.

Alastor: "let me go!" He cried out his skin slowly starting to develop burns and blisters all over. "I don't want to hurt you like I did him! I don't want to give you anymore pain!!" He tried to pull himself away in an act of desperation. I
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 27, 2021 09:48 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

George: George gulped quietly, hoping he wouldn't get Damian killed for this. "Well... uhhhh...," George started. "He just didn't have some or our memories." He honestly should have guessed sooner from the shower situation. And the whole kissing the neck thing. And the fact that he just seemed different and surprisingly less horny. But he wasn't going to say all of that!

Ariv: "You're not going to hurt me, but you just have to calm down first, please," Ariv pleaded in a soft voice. "Just please listen to me for a moment, will you?"

Edited at January 27, 2021 09:50 PM by Determined_Wolf
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 27, 2021 09:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Lucas: he squeezed his fist tightly before smiling at George. "Ill make sure to do better for you next time." He smiled and kissed his cheek before letting go of his hand, with his other hand he dug his nails into his palms making it bleed.

Alastor: he shook his head. "No no no no no you don't understand!! You don't understand!! I'm going to hurt you and everyone and and Alex I don't want to hurt you.... I can't I-I-I" he started coughing and gasping for breath. He couldn't control his own body anymore. It was getting too out of hand.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 27, 2021 09:59 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

George: "What...? What do you mean by that??" George asked quietly. "Why do you seem so stressed? Actually no. Let's focus on what you just said because if you mean what I think I mean, you will either kill or harm Damian or you are Damian. Neither of those are good things by the way."

Ariv: "Shuuuuuush... It's okay... I'll be fine, love," Ariv sighed before rubbing Ariv's back gently. "Just try to take deep breaths."

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 27, 2021 10:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucas: he looked back at George hurt in his eyes. "Why would you ever think I'd harm my friends George...? He's one of the only people I can rely on anymore and you think I'm going to kill him..?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "I think we need to get you home sooner rather then later. You must be a little out of it... I would be too if I went through what you did. It's okay." He lissss his cheek and sighed.

Alastor: "no... no please I- don't" he started gasping for breath again blood or some type of blood looking liquid slowly dripping from his mouth. He stopped moving for just a moment starting at the floor as blood dripped out of his mouth and onto the ground. "I can't see anything." Slowly blood began to drip down from his left ear.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 28, 2021 06:03 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

George: George looked away, a guilty feeling washing over him. Even as Lucas kissed him, he didn't feel any better. The one thing he tried to fixate over to get over the guilt was that Lucas still hadn't answered his question.

Ariv: Ariv tilted Alastor's head so Alastor wouldn't choke on his own blood. "Don't worry, I am right here," Ariv reported, running his hands through Alastor hair to attempt to calm him.

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 28, 2021 08:30 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Lucas: he glanced up and towards the hall starting at something. "I think lillith found something?" She had been in a room for quite a while now. Not a peep being heard from her.

Alastor: he grabbed onto Ariv's shirt pulling him as close as physically possible. His whole body shaking. He started sobbing right into his chest finally catching ahold of his breath so that he could.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 28, 2021 06:58 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

George: George nodded, walking to the room before grabbing Lucas's wrist. "Let's be careful please," George asked quietly. "I don't want you to get hurt and who knows what's in that room."

Ariv: "You're going to be okay, Alastor," Ariv whispered as he rubbed his back. "Just... Focus on breathing." Ariv rested his head on Alastor's and closed his eyes.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    477    478    479    480    481   ..   539 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us