Wolf Play : The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}
Chatbox
 distant-screams
09:16:22 katy | beetle
my bad :'D i was in sales on my other tab!
 distant-screams
09:16:04 katy | beetle
☾ Pups for Sale!
G2-G3 CL
HW Hero's
40+R AC / 200+T
prices are negotiable!
╰➤ -WP Click-
 Necromancin Dancin
09:15:58 Emrys (He/They)
desti

I looked it up they aren't an active band
 Destinations End
09:13:16 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Emerys
Yeah. I don't know if they're still a band though. I'm really sad about it
 Necromancin Dancin
09:12:33 Emrys (He/They)
got confused for a second cause when I look those up its says its by The Age of Information then I relized The Age of Information used to be Trading yesterday XD
 Destinations End
09:09:35 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Emrys
Under my skin or change my name?
Both also by Trading Yesterday
Or The Beauty and the Tragedy or Revolution?
These four can be used for any wolf too
 Necromancin Dancin
09:03:04 Emrys (He/They)
-WP Click-

he needs a name

sorry I fell behind on naming my wolves
 Destinations End
09:00:14 Toliska, Desti, Coy
And the More Than This version of the song
 Destinations End
08:59:53 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Emrys
Hmm.. I am not thinking of anything that would probably fit her. But possibly Shattered by Trading Yesterday
 Necromancin Dancin
08:57:56 Emrys (He/They)
-WP Click-

she needs a song title name
 Frostyhills24
08:56:44 Frosty, (She/Her)
Emrys

shoot em at us!
 Necromancin Dancin
08:54:53 Emrys (He/They)
I feel like I'm asking this alot but I have a few more wolves that need song title names
 Destinations End
08:54:32 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Emrys
Space Unicorn by Parry Grip, or some other song about unicorns
 Frostyhills24
08:52:02 Frosty, (She/Her)
Emrys

how about "Basket case" by greenday?
 Destinations End
08:51:19 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I'm starting to wish I had a better trained explorer team.. I really want charons blessings coins xD

But I also personally don't handle some of this months explore art well so fighting some of the hell hounds and other stuff is a risk for me to have bad dreams as I get nightmares really easily. So I would be torn even if I had w better team
 Necromancin Dancin
08:50:31 Emrys (He/They)
-WP Click-

now I need a song to name this dude after XD
 Tropical Pickle
08:49:52 Tropickle
CP-wise
 Tropical Pickle
08:49:33 Tropickle
What's needed for the Church Grim quest?
 Luna👻
08:49:00 Silver (She/her)
Bloody Eclipse rests their gaze intently on Beautiful Mistakes. oOoOO eclipse you got a crush
 Mount Lambda
08:48:08 Lambda
oh i did not know that, thanks

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : -3
Rattlesnake : +5
Grey Fox : -1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    463    464    465    466    467   ..   539 

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 21, 2021 09:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(?): Alastor just seemed more confused. "George? Oh.. right George.. why are you running? Is there something chasing us??" He squirmed out of his arms using his claws to dig into George's shirt so that he could climb up to peek over George's shoulder. "I don't see anyone chasing us friend." The figure seemed to had disappeared a while ago, although that wasn't a good thing.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 21, 2021 09:43 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
George: "We have to go get out of here and get Lucas now please be careful and get back in my arms," George mumbled with a more of a whine as he slowed down.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 21, 2021 09:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alastor: he rolled his eyes crawling back down to his arms. "Whatever you say Jacob." He sighed nuzzling into him. "You're warm" he looked up to the sky, the sweet smell of the flowers only got stronger, there seemed to be something in the distance. Alastor chuckled swatting at something that wasn't real.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 21, 2021 09:54 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
George: "My name's not Jacob either!!" George shouted, deciding not to ask who that was at the moment. He knew he probably shouldn't be smelling in the flower's aroma, but he didn't really have a choice.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 21, 2021 09:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alastor: "whatever you say friend...." he nuzzled into George letting off a soft purr. The flowers didn't seem to have much of an effect on George, besides the smell that in some cases may cause a slight headache. Just like any Purfume would. At least for now anyways. "Are we there yet? I wanna play with the Bugs!!" He showed George his paw as if there was something ontop of it. "Isn't it cute??"
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 22, 2021 03:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

(?)

A black, sticky liquid bubbled from the lake, letting out a terrible, yet luring stench. A black fog sunk over the ground, the stench rising from it nonstop. It felt as if multiple people- things were watching from all directions.

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 22, 2021 07:42 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
George: "No we aren't there yet but we should be soon!" George replied not paying anymore attention to Alastor as he grew more and more on edge. How long would it take for them to get there? What were the doctor's intentions? Was someone watching him?
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 22, 2021 08:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alastor: he huffed glaring up at George for a moment, he didn't feel as though George got a good enough look at his bug. So like any reasonable person he shoved it into his face. "Look!!! Look!!"
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 22, 2021 08:29 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
George: "I see I see it!" George immediately spoke up as he tried his best to focus on running and keeping his balance.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}January 22, 2021 08:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alastor: he whined eating. His bug after a moment and pouting even more cuz George was being a big meanie. There seemed to be something up ahead, a house of some sorts.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    463    464    465    466    467   ..   539 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us