Wolf Play : The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}
Chatbox
 Sabbath
11:22:35 Rook
i tried to go through a portal in slither and I think my snake ended up in a different dimension >.<
he gone
 Schei
11:22:22 Cuore
The best monthly event :3
 Magnus Bane
11:21:10 Mag/Maggy
I believe the Viking event
 Revelry
11:20:36 Rev
What's the November event? I can't remember
 Destinations End
11:19:43 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 Rageing Stormz
11:18:47 Raw Onions
Trans
Well it's better then burning myself out with 3 jobs at least XD
 Luna👻
11:18:12 Silver (She/her)
But what updates? Ooh, is it the new boost?
 Transcendence
11:17:10 anti gen ai
I meant Rageing but yes that too 😭
 Rageing Stormz
11:16:52 Raw Onions
Updates
 Luna👻
11:16:22 Silver (She/her)
WhatÂ’s happening Monday?
 SixBears
11:16:09 evebot
Yeah, I love my job. I wouldn't trade it.
 Transcendence
11:15:20 anti gen ai
At least you found a way to work around covid you know
 Magnus Bane
11:15:18 Mag/Maggy
What's all the updates on Monday >.>
 Rageing Stormz
11:14:46 Raw Onions
Gotta love taxes
 Luna👻
11:14:25 Silver (She/her)
Oh lawd an eve
 Transcendence
11:13:52 anti gen ai
Covid toilet paper chaos 💀
 SixBears
11:13:47 evebot
Yeah, if you're self employed you get to pay taxes four times a year. The govt wants to make pie out of apple hill.
 Malcuth
11:13:38 Wander
I'm so excited for Monday!
 Magnus Bane
11:13:15 Mag/Maggy
Anti
As a former 1099 employee, taxes are a BITCH
 Transcendence
11:12:15 anti gen ai
Also taxes

Tax painn

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +3
Water Moccasin : 0
Black Bear : +1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    378    379    380    381    382   ..   539 

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}November 27, 2020 10:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Red: upon Levi's wished he began to breathe short shallow breaths. Eventually just crying out in pain instead off trying to hold it in. He took a look at Levi before nodding his head. "O-okay... if it'll help.."
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}November 27, 2020 10:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Levi

``Close your eyes.`` Levi hummed, turning and kissing his head briefly.

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}November 27, 2020 11:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Red: he did as he was told closing his eyes. He knew what was about to happen. There were very few things that he would need his eyes closed for. He took a deep breath trying to calm himself.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}November 27, 2020 11:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Levi

Levi took a moment to pick out any glass or metal with some tweezers before he grabbed the syringe and pulled the liquid from the small bottle. He hummed softly, carefully wiping an area on his stomach and injecting the medicine. He didn't lie, he was still gonna give him the numbing stuff, He at least had to give him something that would help the deep wounds. Once he took the needle out, Levi disposed of it and grabbed the numbing meds, injecting that into his arm. ``There. All done. I'll go get you a pillow and something to lay on, okay?``

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}November 27, 2020 11:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Red: he nodded his head, opening his eyes to look down at himself. He kinda just starred at the sewn together wounds all over his abdomen and chest. He had been holding his breath again, once he realized what he was doing he let himself breathe. He smiled at Levi a tear rolling down his cheeks. "Thank you, you didn't have to help me you know..." he sniffled before slowly bringing his arm up and wiping away the tears.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}November 27, 2020 11:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Levi

``I do it because I love you and Helping others is my passion.`` He kissed his forehead and got up, shutting the medkit and walking to find something for him to lay on. Once he did, He came back and laid it in the floor, putting the pillow near the top of it. He stepped over it for a second to pick up Red and he gently placed him on the bedding, brushing his hair back to kiss his forehead again.

Edited at November 27, 2020 11:24 PM by Aspen's Sanctuary
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}November 27, 2020 11:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Red: once levi left the room he began to mutter curses at himself, stating that he was dumb for allowing Levi to help him and that he'd have been better off dead instead of worrying Levi like this. Once Levi entered the room though he got quite. He sighed as he was picked up and the moment he was placed on the bedding he got groggy and it was hard to keep his eyes open. It was probably from the blood loss and dehydration that came with it. He smiled at Levi. "I love you... and I'm sorry.."
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}November 27, 2020 11:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Levi

Levi frowned at him. ``Don't be sorry.`` He stood back up and grabbed some water. ``I would find an IV of some sort but I couldn't find one. For now, I need you to drink this.`` He kneeled down and pulled him into a half-sitting half-laying position, putting the cup to his lips.

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}November 27, 2020 11:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Red: he grumbled for a moment before slowly trying to drink the glass of water, which proved quite difficult since swallowing things hurt. Long story short he may or may not have forced to drink some acid of sorts.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}November 27, 2020 11:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Levi

He sighed and gently combed a hand through his hair. The numbing would kick in soon enough once he drank the water. Once the water was finished, He stood up and put it in the sink. Levi sat down beside him, the medkit open nearby. ``Just try to go to sleep and you won't feel a thing, I promise.``

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    378    379    380    381    382   ..   539 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us