Amy, Yeahh He is already 5 years old xD His name is Kouki
 Amygdala
04:10:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
DH and chimera :o

You got lucky. He has special priviliges so he doesn't need to go out lol
 Existence
04:08:21 Exist / Kuskyn
I mean I won't lie I have a HW 3G DH chimera sitting there and haven't touched his cp xD
 Amygdala
03:59:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Broken link

Also no idea...i have 3 DH just sitting there appaerently lol
 Dark sky
03:58:15 Sky but spooky - she
-WP Click-

one of my 3 dh and he has never explored. what am i doing???
 Dark sky
03:54:26 Sky but spooky - she
katy hmm maybe your right
 Forest Dwelling
03:53:38 I am on Wolflocke ok
@katy

The colors all go together so well!
 distant-screams
03:53:15 katy | beetle
thanks!
i feel like it needs fog.. maybe e.e
 Dark sky
03:52:19 Sky but spooky - she
katy its really good, love it!
 distant-screams
03:51:52 katy | beetle
thank you ^^ i hope the person who commissioned it thinks so too.
 Amygdala
03:51:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
It looks amazing
 distant-screams
03:50:08 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts?
 Amygdala
03:49:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
He needs cp first XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : +5
Red Fox : -3
Coyote : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    371    372    373    374    375   ..   539 

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}November 26, 2020 08:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hiiii!!
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}November 26, 2020 08:34 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
George: "Oh you do have a name? Well that makes that easier! What is your-" George paused as turned to the figure. He just starred for a long moment before sighing and beginning to walk again. "Hi I am George. Please don't kill me. It's dark out, I am tired, and I wanna get home so if you want to kill me, come back in 48 hours."
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}November 26, 2020 08:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

(?)

His tail flicked anxiously and he sighed, standing up straight. ``No need for the "Oh, please don't kill me".`` He mocked him before pinching the bridge of his nose, tapping his foot. ``I'm more into eating fruits instead of human, Too messy.`` He hummed, his eyes trailing to the small doll-like creature. His frown curved into a smile before his attention wavered back to George. ``My given name is Les. Russian for Forest.`` He looked over him cautiously, a small, black cat jumping onto his shoulder and preening itself.

Justice

He sighed and patted his head, smiling. He soon pulled away, pulling Noah's covers up more to cover his body so he was at least a little warmer. He got up and stretched, a big yawn rolling from his mouth.

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}November 26, 2020 08:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

(?): the two dolls looked at Eachother, the one on the ground walked up to the creature examining it, it then began to climb up its leg so they could get a better look at this new thing they'd found. The one on George's shoulder simply watched the other.

Noah: he whined in his sleep as he was left alone, although quickly nuzzled into the blankets curling around them and making himself a cocoon to sleep in. He pured softly sinking slowly into the bed.

Edited at November 26, 2020 08:48 PM by Aselk
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}November 26, 2020 08:51 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
George: "I know what it's Russian for," George replied, looking over his shoulder with a slight smirk. "I am part Russian after all. But it is nice to meet you too Les."
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}November 26, 2020 08:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Les

``Mh. Mind if I tag along with you? I'm a bit lost. I don't know these forests very well.`` He sighed, smiling down at the other creature, holding his hand down so it could climb onto his hand. The cat jumped down and walked over to George before pouncing onto his shoulder, purring. ``Fey, vniz.`` Les spoke to the cat, giving him a concerned look. The cat, sure enough, jumped down and sat by Les' leg, licking it's paw as if nothing had happened.

Justice(?)

He zoned out for a moment before walking back over to the male and sitting down beside him. Justice watched for a moment before his head grew foggy. He blinked a couple times, clutching his head.

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}November 26, 2020 09:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

(?): the rag doll quickly jumped onto Les' hand and looked up at him. It's eyes wide with amazement. "You look so strange!!" This one seemingly able to speak. Although it sounded like the voice was coming out of some speaker located inside of its chest. As it's mouth didn't move and was still sewed up.

Noah: it took a few minutes but eventually he seemed to be waking up. He opened one of his eyes and glanced around. Once his vision landed onto Justice he jumped not expecting someone else to be in the room. "Oh- yea... morning.." he smiled sheepishly.

Edited at November 26, 2020 09:04 PM by Aselk
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}November 26, 2020 09:04 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
George: George nodded slowly. "Of course," George spoke before pausing for another moment. "Is Fay the name of your cat? You're cat is really cute! And obedient too. I don't think I have ever seen a cat of all things follow directions like before."
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}November 26, 2020 09:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Justice(?)

He blinked a couple times, his vision blurry. ``Mhh? Who're you?``A deep voice croaked out, his expression a confused one.
(I have a request for Selsky -See what the Alters' names are in discord so I can write them down please and Thank you <3 ;w;)

Les

His smile faltered and he huffed at the doll before looking up to George, then to Fay. ``Her mother's been with me ever since I was taken here. I raised her since she was a kitten when her mother passed.`` Fay purred, blinking slowly. ``A friend of mine chose Fay as her name, she likes it.`` Les mumbled, smiling.

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}November 26, 2020 09:14 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
George: George made a faint 'Oh' sound with another nod, seeing as there was probably edgy story behind him that would be revealed later in the plot line.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    371    372    373    374    375   ..   539 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us